GusGreenbaum
    GusGreenbaum's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    just when you thought you have seen every fukktart on the internet Gus shows up

Lo siento, Manoloooooo. I will try and elevate my posting game for you Manuel.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Fabulous thread.

In every sense....
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

This could put an early charge in 2014 poty award campaigns for lkidder AND rocker

No such thing as bad publicity gueys and never too soon to start pining for support

fukking popcorn time

it's always nice to see a cokehead jumping out of nowhere and badmouthing another poster based on the imaginary facts that he painted in his head when he was high...

you guys are really something else here...

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Unreal

Sweeper posting under my handle, after I passed out

Chalky What I tell you about installing the breathalyzer on my computer to sign into sbr???

LKid simply getting away with calling out RR and blaming another poster. Has Sweeper confirmed it was him?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    fukking popcorn time

it's always nice to see a cokehead jumping out of nowhere and badmouthing another poster based on the imaginary facts that he painted in his head when he was high...

To be fair look at the retarded shit reemer says about me

Who fukkin cares at the end of the day

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    MLDawg, trying to become someone in the SBR forum world.

MLDawg, let's compare net worths in let's say 5 years, 10 years, and 20 years. Check back in.

Notice how all the nominators are all broke dik fuks. Sweeper, union worker. Drinker, unemployed. Lville kid, carpet business man, and Cuse fuking druggie.

I think Nino is the only one of the 5 who doesn't do hard drugs.

You got yourself a good crowd, pal.

Rocket's Heritage balance is more than all 5 of yours' yearly salary put together, kinda sad the jealousy in this thread.

Rocket is good peoples.

These fukking gueyes are fukking broke and jealus.
    Deemer if I was trying to be someone on the forum world, I would have done it already....I wouldn't be going after the easiest target on here like everyone else does.... just call it like I see it since day 1

I can tell you're not a bad dude but you really don't know shit about shit

One day you're going to wake up and slap your 21 year old self right across the face....Wasting so much time and energy trying to prove yourself on the internet to people who really don't give a fukk in the first place....It's great you have dreams and have bankroll discipline on your 5 dollar bets, but again no one cares....I know that you knew all of this anyway though, carry on

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

To be fair look at the retarded shit reemer says about me

Who fukkin cares at the end of the day
    Drinker don't mix two things together...there was nothing but a fukking popcorn chewing sound coming from your corner when this thread got created

Out of the entire list of dudes who stopped by here...there are maybe 4 or 5 guys who said this is fukked up and it's wrong...the rest of you enjoyed the show with two popcorn buckets in each hand

Personally it doesn't bother me one way or another what you think of me...I'm not here to prove anything to anyone, but I'm also not gonna let some low life wrongly accuse me of being a fraud, just because one day when he was high he decided that it would be a cool thing to do.

I'll finish my NHL thread and I'll slowly phase out of this shit hole...and maybe LKid could run your hockey discussion threads next year.

best of luck to all of you
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 01-27-14 at 01:19 PM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

fukking popcorn time

rocket, you know we love you pal. we like kid too so this is difficult and unnecessary, don't know where any of this shit came from. we need a group hug.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Drinker don't mix two things together...there was nothing but a fukking popcorn chewing sound coming from your corner when this thread got created
    Absolutely there was. Who cares?

Its all funny to me. That's why I'm here. Not to give a fuk about what anyone thinks about me on the Internet.

Cuse0323

Out of the entire list of dudes who stopped by here...there are maybe 4 o 5 who said this is fukked up and wrong...the rest of you enjoyed the show and two popcorn buckets in each hand
    I'm realizing that now, not enough stood in your corner.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

How has anyone NOT heard of the moneylinedawg?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: manny24

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    How has anyone NOT heard of the moneylinedawg?
    I stay low key hippo....got no problems with anyone in here, even Deemer.....Just a young confused soul who thinks he knows more than he does, wouldn't be the first

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Its all funny to me. That's why I'm here. Not to give a fuk about what anyone thinks about me on the Internet.
    Drinker just gets it.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Light Fukkin Bulb

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

folks are starting to sober up a little now

always hated that part especially at the end of a 2 day run

the shame blankets you like big girl that one time

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    folks are starting to sober up a little now

always hated that part especially at the end of a 2 day run

the shame blankets you like big girl that one time

Manner you have a very unique way with words

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Out of the entire list of dudes who stopped by here...there are maybe 4 or 5 guys who said this is fukked up and it's wrong...the rest of you enjoyed the show with two popcorn buckets in each hand

Personally it doesn't bother me one way or another what you think of me...I'm not here to prove anything to anyone, but I'm also not gonna let some low life wrongly accuse me of being a fraud, just because one day when he was high he decided that it would be a cool thing to do.

I'll finish my NHL thread and I'll slowly phase out of this shit hole...and maybe LKid could run your hockey discussion threads next year.

best of luck to all of you
    rocket i always enjoyed your posts and you have always come across as a really good man to me. i think you are off base in this post though. lkidd stated his opinion on you that doesnt make it right or wrong but it is his opinion. i woke up this morning and saw this thread read it and was like damn! you handled this situation as a gentleman like you normally do. no need for anyone to stick up for you in my book because you handled it well. i feel the same as you do i really couldnt care what people think about me i dont have to prove anything to anyone here. so lkidd called you a fraud that doesnt change my opinion of you or most of the other guys opinions of you. i couldnt care less if you have a 1k balance or a 100k balance your balance isnt what makes you who you are imo.

p.s. dont get with the virgin not worth it you want a woman who has some experience in the bedroom

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I'm sufficiently turned on

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Ziziou the guy have never seen a number bigger than 3 digits on his acct. Leave this useless troll.
    Obv guy never had a number bigger than 3 digits. Happens even at Pinnacle etc. How pathetic is it to create a ghost just for this. If you have something to say, you better say it on your main handle. Laughable kindergarten here.

Cuse0323

did sbr pay kid for the thread, was rocket in on it? stay tuned

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

bizarre

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    rocket i always enjoyed your posts and you have always come across as a really good man to me. i think you are off base in this post though. lkidd stated his opinion on you that doesnt make it right or wrong but it is his opinion. i woke up this morning and saw this thread read it and was like damn! you handled this situation as a gentleman like you normally do. no need for anyone to stick up for you in my book because you handled it well. i feel the same as you do i really couldnt care what people think about me i dont have to prove anything to anyone here. so lkidd called you a fraud that doesnt change my opinion of you or most of the other guys opinions of you. i couldnt care less if you have a 1k balance or a 100k balance your balance isnt what makes you who you are imo.

p.s. dont get with the virgin not worth it you want a woman who has some experience in the bedroom
    hard to be a gentleman when a broke ass druggie is repeatedly calling you a bitch...but I hear ya...my initial reaction last night was to just let it go and ignore this shit...but then I decided to say a few words, not like it changed anything.

Anyways...this thread never had a steam to begin with, so I'm not sure why we're all still here...

Time to talk sports handicapping...
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 01-27-14 at 02:12 PM.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

ive been going elsewhere for handicapping discussions....dont find much of that here anymore

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I remember when Lkid was using a shitload of supplements..

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6958

Deemer, your character is not right. Listen closely, why do you do what you do and why is that so important? You got lawyers that are skilled but arrogant, we're talking about character right now. You have to change your mindset. Even in your actions, you have to ask what is the reason and purpose behind it? You spend so much time talking about other people, trying to get people to like you, you know more about other people than you do yourself! you studied them, you know about them, you want to be like them, you invested so much time in them you dont know who you are; I challenge you to spend some time by yourself. When you become the right person you start separating yourself from other people. As long as you are following other people, you will never find your true value and be the best you can be. Somebody's opinion of you does not have to b e your reality. You want to go to the next level, you cant get to that level until you start investing in your mind. I dare you to invest time to be alone, to spend an hour getting to know yourself. Don't be concerned about making other people happy.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

saer already gunning for 2014 mentor of the year

saer it appears that thegiant has taught you well

NolaDrewDats
    NolaDrewDats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

This thread is so confusing. Why is there so much angst over how much money someone has?
    Isnt about W's and L's?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Deemer, your character is not right. Listen closely, why do you do what you do and why is that so important? You got lawyers that are skilled but arrogant, we're talking about character right now. You have to change your mindset. Even in your actions, you have to ask what is the reason and purpose behind it? You spend so much time talking about other people, trying to get people to like you, you know more about other people than you do yourself! you studied them, you know about them, you want to be like them, you invested so much time in them you dont know who you are; I challenge you to spend some time by yourself. When you become the right person you start separating yourself from other people. As long as you are following other people, you will never find your true value and be the best you can be. Somebody's opinion of you does not have to b e your reality. You want to go to the next level, you cant get to that level until you start investing in your mind. I dare you to invest time to be alone, to spend an hour getting to know yourself. Don't be concerned about making other people happy.
    Seaweed, I'll read this when you fukking stop posting about your grandma's adventures. Leave her out of the gaming forum society.

Seaweed, another thing. Fuk yourself.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I remember when Lkid was using a shitload of supplements..
    then what happened? did supplements shrink his dick or something?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I wish Jonelyn could give a winners and losers report based solely on this thread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Lock this thread

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I wish Jonelyn could give a winners and losers report based solely on this thread.
    The Giant, we know...we know.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deem, I don't give advice often, but when I do I tell people to avoid law school.

Its not a good plan. Profession is a disaster. Unless you have contacts in the form of a rich pappy with pull, your going to be miserable, working to pay off insane debt with zero job security.

Id advise giving blowies for $5 behind a dumpster for a living before going into law.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Deem, I don't give advice often, but when I do I tell people to avoid law school.

Its not a good plan. Profession is a disaster. Unless you have contacts in the form of a rich pappy with pull, your going to be miserable, working to pay off insane debt with zero job security.

Id advise giving blowies for $5 behind a dumpster for a living before going into law.
    Chalky, Deemer isn't going to listen. Popped my head across the street one time and half a dozen people gave him the same advice. Lawyers, ex-lawyers, people who attended law school. Deemer is young and head strong. He will find out the hard way.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

asian ambulance chaser

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

ah dam how did I miss this one, strange thread.. both great guys imo...

First ... 45678 Last