MrHalftime
    MrHalftime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Major Website

My Buddy and I have come up with an idea that we currently have a patent on for a website. We have the ideas down, and have the designs as well. We hired a designer and coder on Elance and had a falling out with them because well they were basically screwing us. We own the name TenBoxes.com, and the website is called TenBoxes and the idea is patented, and well honestly, we feel as if gamblers would love it.

I know this is a shot in the dark, but we are looking for a designer, a coder, someone who wants not upfront money but to be a part of the website its self

This is not a (job posting) unless you are interested, but I am asking where should I go in order to find developers and coders who don't want upfront money but want a percentage.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Probably want to use Elance again to get at least a mock up or a semi functioning prototype. Then you have a show-and-tell piece to work a deal.

Personally, I wouldn't attempt to find an equity partner at this stage. You need a programer you can direct, not debate.

MrHalftime
    MrHalftime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for your comments,

Currently we have had put all the money available for the website itself in already and do not have much more to pay a developer or a designer. We need someone to start with us from a bit above ground zero.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by MrHalftime View Post
    Thank you for your comments,

Currently we have had put all the money available for the website itself in already and do not have much more to pay a developer or a designer. We need someone to start with us from a bit above ground zero.
    You could try posting it at your local college in the computer sciences dept. Most have a bulletin board and post it at the nearest Starbucks to the campus. SBR did that in the early days. We actually hired a professor from a posting.