Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

My last night on SBR.......

I couldn't even last a whole month here. Pretty sad isn't it. I tried my best I can say & mean that. I went 0-6 tonight & the truth is.. This place has the worst karma I've ever seen. The guys on here are so awful I could throw up. The comments I get & have to read are deplorable. Covers.com is the best betting site around & I'm going back. I met a few nice guys here but I'm sorry this place is the lowest of the low. I mean I haven't met so many sons of bitches in my real life. I will never ever post here again. My talent level Isn't on pare with this heap of shit place. I've been threatened here, I've been called homosexual & been called a liar & why on earth would I stay & post for a bunch of morons... You all had Sammy Sunshine for a little less than a month & now he's gone for good. Sammy has left the building... FOREVER....

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Noooooooooooooooooo

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

sorry you were threatened....thats uncalled for.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Do not go. Enjoy the site. Everybody have a 0-6 night.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    I went 0-6 tonight ... The guys on here are so awful I could throw up.
    you are one of them atm

kid_mikey_84
    kid_mikey_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

I couldn't even last a whole month here. Pretty sad isn't it. I tried my best I can say & mean that. I went 0-6 tonight & the truth is.. This place has the worst karma I've ever seen. The guys on here are so awful I could throw up. The comments I get & have to read are deplorable. Covers.com is the best betting site around & I'm going back. I met a few nice guys here but I'm sorry this place is the lowest of the low. I mean I haven't met so many sons of bitches in my real life. I will never ever post here again. My talent level Isn't on pare with this heap of shit place. I've been threatened here, I've been called homosexual & been called a liar & why on earth would I stay & post for a bunch of morons... You all had Sammy Sunshine for a little less than a month & now he's gone for good. Sammy has left the building... FOREVER....

See you tomorrow fukk face

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I just checked your NFL thread from yesterday and I think I found the problem.

Sammy's Suddenly a Legend.............

Now when you make a thread like this, you are just begging to attract attention, which I am sure is why you made it in the first place. Now the attention may be positive(and negative) if you go undefeated or negative if you lose every play that you post. You made 2 wagers for several thousand dollars and then a chaser for over 10K. There are tons of guys here that post plays and lose and don't get the kind of shit that you are getting, but then again, most of them are not creating threads asking for trouble.

When you say that you bumped into and old friend and he unexpectedly gave you $50,000, no one in their right mind is going to believe that, so don't even waste your time typing it up and posting it. You are bringing all of this hate upon yourself.

And I don't exactly know what is so great about covers.com because you were getting the exact same crap over there that you are getting here. In fact isn't that why you joined up again here in the first place?

Like I told you several weeks ago, just post plays like a normal person, quit making amazingly unrealistic bets and chaser bets for hundreds of thousands of dollars along with ridiculous stories of how you acquired the money and instead just offer your insight and thoughts and no one will bother you. When you have 2 winning days in a row and brag like you are the next coming of Jesus and then go 0 for 6, you have to expect some type of backlash.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

is this your 4th or 5th time quitting the site (that you said would never leave).

what happened to that great run you are on and said you couldn't help but beat the system.

so are you going to pay the guys you challenged before you leave?

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

sammy coming back tomorrow like he never wrote this shit.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

furniture stores and sammy......going out of business every day of the year.....

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

no one gives a shit

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

aside Kermit's post (which I can't believe he wasted his time), I can't believe I opened this garbage. The fukking Broncos won..everyone rejoice

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Philly Pride still alive? can someone check it. The almost commit suicide for 0-6 betting day.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22906

Ya!!!! Good riddens!!!! And the Karma is yours not ours!!!! Biiiiiii

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

You hit a few Unders Philly but the story line on every intro to your plays became a novel no one wants to read. Just post plays win or lose would have been more admirable.

Even the sun shines on a dogs azz once in awhile except for you 0-6 mush Deemer fukk hahahahaha

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Aside from the air bets and fairy tales, Sammy is also a con artist. In 2011 he stiffed someone on covers and now he loses a capping contest for cash here and disappears again. He said he set up a paypal account and I'm sure he would have accepted payment if he won. He's a liar and a thief. Good riddance.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fat fckng loser. Thank christ.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Aside from the air bets and fairy tales, Sammy is also a con artist. In 2011 he stiffed someone on covers and now he loses a capping contest for cash here and disappears again. He said he set up a paypal account and I'm sure he would have accepted payment if he won. He's a liar and a thief. Good riddance.
    Sometimes you have to take the trash out.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Who is sammy?
    There's a bunch of Sammy's on here.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

oh shit....i forgot he set up a contest. thats a dik move..

cmon sammy....come back to finish your contest at least

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

come on bro !!!!! fuk the haters!!! we love you sammy.but same time you got to remember you cant win everyday. you are giving 34 pick everyday bro why donty you wait for your strong pick.you cant just give pick just like that.if you show them how good you are they will follow you. but you didnt have good run sorry to say that....

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Godspeed.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Macdummy.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I forgot about him stiffing, too. What was your name on Covers, Bumdeal?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I forgot about him stiffing, too. What was your name on Covers, Bumdeal?
    covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=101288584

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=101288584
    Wow, nice find!

I'm impressed, and a little shocked, I must admit. Good to see this, Sammy.

Another interesting thing in that thread, I had no idea Capt. John was banned. I'm sure we all know who pulled the plug on him.

Kermit

Wow, nice find!

I'm impressed, and a little shocked, I must admit. Good to see this, Sammy.

Another interesting thing in that thread, I had no idea Capt. John was banned. I'm sure we all know who pulled the plug on him.
    I was asked as a favor to find it. It took a little while, but I did find it. I didn't think it ever happened and vaguely even remembered the actual contest even happening.

Wow, they have really banned some quality guys over there. Captjohn was a classy guy. Does he post here?

The Giant

I was asked as a favor to find it. It took a little while, but I did find it. I didn't think it ever happened and vaguely even remembered the actual contest even happening.

Wow, they have really banned some quality guys over there. Captjohn was a classy guy. Does he post here?
    I can't search and find anything there, so job well done.

And I don't think John is here. I don't really know him though.

Kermit

I can't search and find anything there, so job well done.

And I don't think John is here. I don't really know him though.
    I just used Google. Once you have the key words that you are looking for, it is pretty easy.

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

I just used Google. Once you have the key words that you are looking for, it is pretty easy.
    You can find almost every thread of a poster by typing…
    "site:covers.com posters name"

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

hot

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Yo guys...how about instead of wasting your time and going through old ass covers threads about some douche lord, each one of you post a fukking a winner in this thread .

thanks!

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16315

When I started posting on websites comments used to bother me big time not any more.Its hard to get mad when a person who calls himself utaki as a screen name calls you the f word or something I just pass right by.I have always said boards would be so much different if you had to have your real name and occupation.Then people would not go on message boards proclaiming Richard Ramirez is your hero or a certain celebrity is dead even though they are clearly alive.

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

SammySunshine = Starwink?

Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Sometimes you have to take the trash out.
    Says who... WHY DON'T YOU BAN ME... you wont thats the sad part...

12 Last