greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Hippo needs to stay up

Sleep schedule has been fukking horrid the last 2 weeks. We're talking not falling sleep until after 7am and then sleeping past 3pm, save for Christmas. Waking up to get 90 minutes of sunlight starts to mess with your sense of time, several times I'd go to the store at 7pm and it felt like 3am. So I decided to fix it, the goal was to stay up
    Wednesday night so I'd be tired enough at a reasonable time to get the schedule back to where it should be. Didn't work, fell asleep at 9 and woke up at like 5pm, felt like complete shit. Second attempt, haven't slept yet, it's 7am local time and I need to stay up until 10pm. Once I get past 12 I should be fine for the day, that period where the sun rises makes me feel real sleepy.

Biteme and Bcats kept me company at the tables earlier, so that helped. 15 hours to go.

greenhippo

Just over 13 to go, going to go sit in the shower with steaming hot water for about an hour.

Sidenote: I've found that if you ever get a headache or migraine, sitting in a shower with good pressure and letting it hit the back of your head works better than any medicine I've ever tried, works almost instantly as well.

Iw1nBets
    Ray Rice Is My Nekka
    Iw1nBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

greenhippo

In the rough stretch here, if I'm awake in an hour I should be fine.