pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Cheap Abroad Travel Destinations

It recently occurred to me that in my 27 years I've never really ventured much from the east coast of the US.

a friend of mine visited Prague recently, and for fun I went to Expedia and plugged in a 5 night Prague getaway at a nice looking hotel and was stunned to see the flight + 5 nights in the hotel to be less than $1300.

Im not really interested in the main tourist spots (London, Paris, etc) but am intrigued by places like Prague, or Bulgaria, or Portugal, or Greece, or Thailand

Anyone have any experience they'd like to share?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Cheap?

Best bang for ya buck?

Phillipines hands down.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

it all depends what you're looking for.
    what are you looking for ?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go to Thailand cheap as can be i...every guy should experience being a king in the kingdom at least once in their lives....thank me later. Paris is cool london is basically seattle weather wise with shittier food

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Teaser : explain?

I'm not looking for anything specifically. I guess a place with history, cool shit to look at, and some sort of night life. A place to wager would be cool too.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Like teaser said Thailand is a fukkin blast...pretty cheap although getting more expensive the last time I was there. The rest of Southeast Asia is pretty sweet too...Cambodia, philipines, Vietnam I thought were all awesome but Thailand best for partying.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Southeast Asia you can pretty much do whatever you want. Any tourist thing, eat wherever, party every night if you want. You don't have to be worried about spending.

Whereas most parts of Europe, aus, nz I had to budget.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Go to Thailand cheap as can be i...every guy should experience being a king in the kingdom at least once in their lives....thank me later. Paris is cool london is basically seattle weather wise with shittier food

just be sure to stay inside at night

http://time.com/3420299/thailand-koh...-david-miller/