PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

All-Time Record 90,609,000 Americans Not In The Labor Force

(CNSNews.com) - The number of Americans who are 16 years or older and who have decided not to participate in the nation's labor force has climbed to a record 90,609,000 in September, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
    The BLS counts a person as participating in the labor force if they are 16 years or older and either have a job or have actively sought a job in the last four weeks. A person is not participating in the labor force if they are 16 or older and have not sought a job in the last four weeks.
    In from July to August, according to BLS, Americans not participating in the labor force climbed from 89,957,000 to 90,473,000, pushing past 90,000,000 for the first time, with a one month increase of 516,000.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/tere...another-record

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6907

yup, and youre one of those sitting around with their thumb up their ass....passing the time posting stupid chit on the internet. go hug a brotha-you are them!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    yup, and youre one of those sitting around with their thumb up their ass....passing the time posting stupid chit on the internet. go hug a brotha-you are them!

I pay more in taxes than you gross.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

lol

those fukks are smart enough to realise that the system their a part of is the most corrupt instrument in the history of mankind and probably choose to not want to take part for the greater good...

You guys seriously need to get clued on as to how the federal reserve bank operates.

Only then will you realise that you never had a chance of perpetuating true prosperity from the very beginning...
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave ACoochy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Mom's basement and SBR are getting more and more crowded
    Points Awarded:

sbrhedge gave daneblazer 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Mom's basement and SBR are getting more and more crowded
    hey blazer what do you know about the process behind money and how it actually becomes money??

Google it if you really want to see the bigger picture...

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6907

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post

I pay more in taxes than you gross.
    posting non-stop about the chit you do and the picks you make?....NOT A CHANCE IN HELL CITY MOUSE!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DoYouNotGetIT

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Google it if you really want to see the bigger picture..."

SBR in a nut shell. DEAD AS A HAMMER

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Over the last couple of decades or so, Republicans and Democrats got together and decided/allowed to ship all the manufacturing jobs overseas, jobs that only called for a high school diploma...And now we live with the results of those decisions.

And I'm supposed to be pissed at some inncer city turd getting a free phone and $200 a month in food stamps?

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    posting non-stop about the chit you do and the picks you make?....NOT A CHANCE IN HELL CITY MOUSE!
    Love when people post crap like that, if you make $40,000 the person who posts has to make $130,000 if they live in New York City and if they live in a tax free state $168,000. You never see this crap on Facebook or when you have to use Facebook to make a comment, because anyone who says I pay more taxes than you gross is full of crap. People who are rich don't post in a forum and if they are rich they don't brag about it.

(The $130,000 if you live in NYC to pay $40,000 in taxes and $168,000 if you live in a tax free state to pay $40,000 in taxes are both estimates, because the fact is most people with that kind of money have multiple deductions that reduce that figure by a lot even if they pay property tax.)
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-23-13 at 07:42 PM.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

And the population keeps rising in the U.S. also. Has the ratio changed?

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    "Google it if you really want to see the bigger picture..."

SBR in a nut shell. DEAD AS A HAMMER

20trillion dollars in debt and rising

bunch of brokearse americans who owe everyone else money but themselves

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post
    Love when people post crap like that, if you make $40,000 the person who posts has to make $130,000 if they live in New York City and if they live in a tax free state $168,000. You never see this crap on Facebook or when you have to use Facebook to make a comment, because anyone who says I pay more taxes than you gross is full of crap. People who are rich don't post in a forum and if they are rich they don't brag about it.

(The $130,000 if you live in NYC to pay $40,000 in taxes and $168,000 if you live in a tax free state to pay $40,000 in taxes are both estimates, because the fact is most people with that kind of money have multiple deductions that reduce that figure by a lot even if they pay property tax.)
    This post is bullshit.

You would be SHOCKED at how many wealthy people are here on SBR and are hard gamblers.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    This post is bullshit.

You would be SHOCKED at how many wealthy people are here on SBR and are hard gamblers.
    the guys on the strip are on here, and they make way more than most SBR regs: nice houses, nice cars, own bunch of businesses .. one guy is one of the original owners of a CC company based here (CreditOne Bank), and he will absolutely die if he doesn't gamble big - so he is on this forum scanning for plays.

bummers that most Vegas guys with bux piss away a crapload at the poker tables .. they come here looking for an angle on the games to kill time while dumping to another donkey.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    lol

those fukks are smart enough to realise that the system their a part of is the most corrupt instrument in the history of mankind and probably choose to not want to take part for the greater good...

You guys seriously need to get clued on as to how the federal reserve bank operates.

Only then will you realise that you never had a chance of perpetuating true prosperity from the very beginning...
    Love this.

I'm a forex trader, and once you know the whole game is rigged, you can really make a nice profit off of it. Hoping soon I'll be one of those 90 million soon.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Over the last couple of decades or so, Republicans and Democrats got together and decided/allowed to ship all the manufacturing jobs overseas, jobs that only called for a high school diploma...And now we live with the results of those decisions.

And I'm supposed to be pissed at some inncer city turd getting a free phone and $200 a month in food stamps?
    That happened because of the minimum wage, high taxes and high regulations

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Love this.

I'm a forex trader, and once you know the whole game is rigged, you can really make a nice profit off of it. Hoping soon I'll be one of those 90 million soon.
    Haha...

You really think that even 5% of those 90 million are financially knowledgeable (or even care enough) to want to change themselves?? Your kidding nobody here pal...

There lies good reason why in America the disparity between rich and poor far exceeds that of any other western country...

Ralphie Halves

Haha...

You really think that even 5% of those 90 million are financially knowledgeable (or even care enough) to want to change themselves?? Your kidding nobody here pal...

There lies good reason why in America the disparity between rich and poor far exceeds that of any other western country...
    I think you read it wrong, I was agreeing with you.

I can't concern myself about those people who don't want to change themselves for the better. I can only worry about my family and myself. The good thing is that I was raised in a country that promotes financial prosperity and independence, and since we already know the game is rigged, I've learned to play the game the way the winning side plays it as opposed to the ones that never win and bitch about never winning.

I'm a long ways away, but at least I'm positioned well now. I couldn't say the same thing years ago.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: robzilla

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

what point is it including 16 and 17 year olds in this?

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I think you read it wrong, I was agreeing with you.

I can't concern myself about those people who don't want to change themselves for the better. I can only worry about my family and myself. The good thing is that I was raised in a country that promotes financial prosperity and independence, and since we already know the game is rigged, I've learned to play the game the way the winning side plays it as opposed to the ones that never win and bitch about never winning.

I'm a long ways away, but at least I'm positioned well now. I couldn't say the same thing years ago.
    Can see you point but at the same time people such as yourself rely on those with less, otherwise you wouldn't be in that position to begin with (its just the way this 20 trillion dollar blackhole capitalist model works and has done so for the past 300 years).

Sure you structured yourself efficiently but (as someone who is invested in a successful business) if we didn't have the myriad of devoted people under us then it would never have happened to begin with. Never forget that.

In short, we are all in this together. That's far too easy to forget sometimes as wilful ignorance is all around us...GL

Ralphie Halves

Can see you point but at the same time people such as yourself rely on those with less, otherwise you wouldn't be in that position to begin with (its just the way this 20 trillion dollar blackhole capitalist model works and has done so for the past 300 years).

Sure you structured yourself efficiently but (as someone who is invested in a successful business) if we didn't have the myriad of devoted people under us then it would never have happened to begin with. Never forget that.

In short, we are all in this together. That's far too easy to forget sometimes as wilful ignorance is all around us...GL
    I don't understand why you think it's only possible to succeed if you step on other people. And "I only rely on those with less"?? Do tell.

How I currently make my money...

Job - I wait tables in a fine dining restaurant. People with enough money to comfortably eat there tip me based on how much they spent and how well they think I did. Multi-Millionaires sign my paychecks for my meager wage.

Forex - I place my money where I think the trend is going with one world currency vs another. If I'm right, I make money. Nobody but me benefits or detriments from my actions there.

I'm hoping to make the latter my only source of income. The more I make, the more able I am to be charitable to the areas I want to be charitable to. I've done Kiva loans for over six years now (I love it because it truly goes to those who want to help themselves, and I can actually see the fruits of their labor at times).

So it's very possible to move forward financially without harming anyone. The 1980s mentality of climbing the corporate ladder at all costs is becoming more and more antiquated by the day.

I admire your ideal that we're all in this together, but I would argue all day that realistically we are certainly not.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

lol

I really doubt you understand how the fed operates. What do you mean with "true" prosperity

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Haha...

is liberal of country in first world? make the llife for rreality in
    third world. then make return for post on reality after
    truth of pale blue dot make understand on perspective of
    world is