sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

And the FUKK YOU of the day goes tooooo..........

The little half a phag in front of me in line at the deli this morn...

Deuchebag was paying w/ his DC and had it in one of those fairie envelopes that the bank puts them in initially. Took him like 5 fukkin mins to get the thing out.

Here's an idea dikk head, THROW THE FUKKIN ENVELOPE IN THE TRASH! Better yet, carry CASH h o mo

Right here jagoff!
    Last edited by SBR Staff; 10-01-13 at 09:22 AM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

sweeper i was at the store yesterday and some 100 year old lady paid for her shit in fukkin nickles dimes and pennies

unfukkinrale these people

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Sweeper, calm the F down dude... Your going to give yourself a god damn heart attack. Have a PBR on me dude.

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Sweepers,

i was at store yesterday buying smokes, red bull, & sour gummies. Two old ladies playing lottery and scratch offs in front of me. They both had a list of numbers longer than your warrants.

The fukkin dot head cashier wouldn't just take care of me real quik, instead stood there punching in numbers for 15 minutes.

at first I was pissed but then It became a trigger to gamble...

fukk cost me $40 in scratch offs after that...

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

I got a really short fuse before I get my first cup of coffee.....

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

wallace of dolphins make stand in line in the deli?

yes is f\*g. whys make play american football if have the vagina in pant? is bitch wallace!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Sweepers,

i was at store yesterday buying smokes, red bull, & sour gummies. Two old ladies playing lottery and scratch offs in front of me. They both had a list of numbers longer than your warrants.

The fukkin dot head cashier wouldn't just take care of me real quik, instead stood there punching in numbers for 15 minutes.

at first I was pissed but then It became a trigger to gamble...

fukk cost me $40 in scratch offs after that...

Wheeled pops room # last night, missed by a digit

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    wallace of dolphins make stand in line in the deli?

yes is f\*g. whys make play american football if have the vagina in pant? is bitch wallace!
    right on man, right on

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I get pissed off just about every time I go to a convenience store

The one right by me hires the most incompetent people ever.......A few days ago one of the dumbfukk kids that works there was putting away donuts and just left a huge crate of them right where a line was forming......It was fukking everything up and instead of moving it he started talking to all of the people in line while the line was getting bigger and bigger.....He should have also been at the other register by now because the one lady behind the counter had a line of about 10 people and growing, donuts still clogging up the front of the store/line......

So the incompetent worker is talking to some trashy girl in line right in front of me and she has a Chicgo Cubs shirt on, she's not interested at all....The moron finally says "The Eagles are better" She goes, "The Cubs are a baseball team you idiot get away from me." He stands there embarrassed and moves on to the next girl in line behind me, line still huge with one register open, donuts everywhere, other worker beyond pissed by now......

Finally he's back at his register and ringing me up, donuts still causing all kinds of problems for everyone, and I decide to try these Gatorade Energy Chews that are next to the register......This moron looks at me and says, "Why not just drink a Gatorade?" in a smartass tone I don't even respond, I've been fuming by now, waiting in line for 10 minutes because of this douchebag......As I'm about to leave he says something like he wished cigarettes were chewable too or some shit...WTF

What a jerkoff

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

This must be incompetent-convenience-store-cashier day. Just this morning I go to 7-11 and my bill comes to $7.45. I hand the girl $8.00, a five and three ones. Just then I reach into my pocket and find two quarters. Jokingly, I say "hope this doesn't mess you up?" as I give them to her. Who knew that it actually would. Rather than just hand me one of the dollars back she puts the three of them into the register drawer and just stands there looking confused and bewildered staring at the register. I tell her you need to give me $1.05 back. She says "hold on, let me get my manager". Now get this... manager is JUST AS inept as cashier. After about two minutes they figure this out and give me the correct change. Un-freakin'-believable....

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

which one of you guys was on the news punching the female clerk in the face.....because you were 41 cents shy of what the Cigar cost?

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

sweep put the syringe in your arm crack a PBR and settle the fck down. Or did jersey run dry on the tar?

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

lol aint no tar in Jersey. stepped on garbage in Camden and Trenton.

u gotta be a real scumbag to do tar tho.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

"The eagles are better"

ida had to clown him if she didn't

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I get pissed off just about every time I go to a convenience store

The one right by me hires the most incompetent people ever.......A few days ago one of the dumbfukk kids that works there was putting away donuts and just left a huge crate of them right where a line was forming......It was fukking everything up and instead of moving it he started talking to all of the people in line while the line was getting bigger and bigger.....He should have also been at the other register by now because the one lady behind the counter had a line of about 10 people and growing, donuts still clogging up the front of the store/line......

So the incompetent worker is talking to some trashy girl in line right in front of me and she has a Chicgo Cubs shirt on, she's not interested at all....The moron finally says "The Eagles are better" She goes, "The Cubs are a baseball team you idiot get away from me." He stands there embarrassed and moves on to the next girl in line behind me, line still huge with one register open, donuts everywhere, other worker beyond pissed by now......

Finally he's back at his register and ringing me up, donuts still causing all kinds of problems for everyone, and I decide to try these Gatorade Energy Chews that are next to the register......This moron looks at me and says, "Why not just drink a Gatorade?" in a smartass tone I don't even respond, I've been fuming by now, waiting in line for 10 minutes because of this douchebag......As I'm about to leave he says something like he wished cigarettes were chewable too or some shit...WTF

What a jerkoff
    Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    This must be incompetent-convenience-store-cashier day. Just this morning I go to 7-11 and my bill comes to $7.45. I hand the girl $8.00, a five and three ones. Just then I reach into my pocket and find two quarters. Jokingly, I say "hope this doesn't mess you up?" as I give them to her. Who knew that it actually would. Rather than just hand me one of the dollars back she puts the three of them into the register drawer and just stands there looking confused and bewildered staring at the register. I tell her you need to give me $1.05 back. She says "hold on, let me get my manager". Now get this... manager is JUST AS inept as cashier. After about two minutes they figure this out and give me the correct change. Un-freakin'-believable....

un fukkin real....

LOL @ SBR deleting a pic of the middle finger I had in original post....Gimme a break

un fukkin real....

LOL @ SBR deleting a pic of the middle finger I had in original post....Gimme a break

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    Happens all the time

there is a reason why they are cashiers @ 7-11

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

any issues today fellas?