PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nancy Pelosi: Death Of The 40 Hour Work Week Frees Americans "To Follow Your Passion"

What a clueless oyster from another planet.

How any human being on earth can actually function with this mindset is a fukking miracle of science.

What a nitwit. Liberals have destroyed this country.

During an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union,” host Candy Crowley read Pelosi part of a letter signed by union goon James Hoffa Jr. that described Obamacare’s impact on employers as a way to “destroy the foundation of the 40-hour work week.”

“That’s pretty tough from a loyal Democratic constituency,” said Crowley, sometimes considered a pretty loyal Democratic constituency herself.

Pelosi was unfazed.
    Some parts of Obamacare need to be clarified, she acknowledged, but losing that 40-hour work week will really free Americans to “pursue your happiness … follow your passion.”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/09/...-passion-83916

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly I very Rarely agree with you, but if you gave me a presidential pardon, I would club Nancy Pelosi to death like a fckng baby seal. How anyone can listen to this clueless twisted cnt for more then 5 minutes is beyond me!!!

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Philly I very Rarely agree with you, but if you gave me a presidential pardon, I would club Nancy Pelosi to death like a fckng baby seal. How anyone can listen to this clueless twisted cnt for more then 5 minutes is beyond me!!!

Why risk doing some time just break OJ out to do the job