Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Wulfer man is gonna kill me for that...but ask him

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I had a friend in middle school whose family was from India, but he was born in the US. He reaked of it. I felt bad, he caught shit for it too.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I had a friend in middle school whose family was from India, but he was born in the US. He reaked of it. I felt bad, he caught shit for it too.
    wulfer is gonna kill us both

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

I know all indian people smell so you maybe onto something...

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

i think i read something that indian people have a higher concentration of sweat glands per square inch on their skin, which leads to more smell producing bacteria. maybe anyone who eats curry all the time would smell of curry regardless of ethnicity

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Less curry more soap. Next subject.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Lived in an apartment complex one year in college that was close to the Engineering building.....A decent amount of Indians lived there,and the place and elevators reeked

Not even trying to funny.....Just speaking the truth

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

It's curry mixed with feces since they all shit in a hole in the ground (not toilets). Good question.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

well first of all -5000 OP is not indian at all. just a lil fukker trying to start an incendiary thread.
    rocket stereotypes evolve because, well they are based on truth. a great number of indians do reek. and of course the nice smelling ones are just generalized with the masses.

ever smell a chinese/korean person's breath ? the shit of a white person that doesnt have daily bowel movements? that typical smell of a negro ? all are just stereotypes and every race has 'em. and it doesnt hold for everyone. and nah rocket if there is anyone i'd like to mangle its the OP of this thread.

but honestly ive heard it all since grade school. dont bother me none.

indians do need to practice better hygiene as a whole. the ones in india dont have the means but those in america that reek are just dumb fukkers.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    It's curry mixed with feces since they all shit in a hole in the ground (not toilets). Good question.
    yea well at least our food makes us go every day unlike your constipated piece of shit feces that sits in your intestine for days before being evacuated. you know how unhealthy that is ? tell yur mom to stick her head in the toilet after you take a dump and then in an indian person's toilet. the indians will be a breath of fresh air.

ravitri2k
    ravitri2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Kali. Nice to see another indian on this internet site.
    BTW, you know i met great khali in my city. he is having a festival in his house and invite me and my friend for puri bhaji.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    well first of all -5000 OP is not indian at all. just a lil fukker trying to start an incendiary thread.
    rocket stereotypes evolve because, well they are based on truth. a great number of indians do reek. and of course the nice smelling ones are just generalized with the masses.

ever smell a chinese/korean person's breath ? the shit of a white person that doesnt have daily bowel movements? that typical smell of a negro ? all are just stereotypes and every race has 'em. and it doesnt hold for everyone. and nah rocket if there is anyone i'd like to mangle its the OP of this thread.

but honestly ive heard it all since grade school. dont bother me none.

indians do need to practice better hygiene as a whole. the ones in india dont have the means but those in america that reek are just dumb fukkers.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

is truth. theys smell like a shit.

is black make best in the basketballing? yes and always! is truth. is the nature.

can make argue on this? no and never.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    yea well at least our food makes us go every day unlike your constipated piece of shit feces that sits in your intestine for days before being evacuated. you know how unhealthy that is ? tell yur mom to stick her head in the toilet after you take a dump and then in an indian person's toilet. the indians will be a breath of fresh air.
    Why do you stick your head in toilets after people take dumps? Is that an Indian custom?

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

i sees the joke on the webs!

ANIMAL SYMBOLS OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES:

CHINA - DRAGON

USA -EAGLE

RUSSIA-BEAR

INDIA -SKUNK

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

ravitri2k
    ravitri2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

My professor throw me out of class because I did not get paper and also he said I smell.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili_Powder View Post