dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

What is next with this rifle fake?

Most of you know I have this clown on ignore, however he was having a "discussion" with a Gonzo guy and naturally getting his ass handed to him as usual, so you know when you read a quote you are able to see text from the guy you have on ignore, well when reading a comment from Gonzo I read text from the rifle. I read it again when I realized this is not rifle writing, this sounds like pseudo intellectual material from some very right wing source or Jewish propaganda. You know you can easily tell his compositions, they have the words...kill yourself, Sodomite, you're going to hell, blow me, suck Hitler you know all that intelligent crap. I knew right from the start that this guy was plagiarizing and naturally just a very cursory search and yep he was. He gave no credit to his source and he did not even use quotes. What is it with these right wing assholes? Do they think they can just steal material and call it their own? And it is so obvious because he is the dumbest dumb person I have ever read so his plagiarism stands out like a virgin at a West Virginia hoedown.

So what do we know about this asshole. First he is the strangest Christian in the entire universe, he is a Christian that would annihilate the very people credited with beginning Christianity. Second, I don't think he has ever made one thread without telling at least one lie. Third, uneducated and naturally right wing. Fourth, a bigot that is a huge surprise right? And now a lying plagiarist. Last the dumbest and most evil person on the forum. Quite a guy isn't he?

Now to name two sources he used with absolutely no credit given at all. Nothing.

"JUST WHAT IS THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN'

and from THE JEWISH VIRTUAL LIBRARY--"THE JEWISH CLAIM TO THE LAND OF ISRAEL."

Hey rifle you attended university and have an advanced degree but never understood the idea that plagiarism is a huge no/no. No advanced degree, No HS diploma, maybe a certificate from mom and dad home school.
    Last edited by dante1; 08-18-13 at 04:52 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

^
    1) OP is gay
    2) OP has no social life
    3) OP has no life whatsoever.
    4) Do I really need to post 5)-10)?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah 5 to 10 would be appreciated.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    1) OP is gay
    2) OP has no social life
    3) OP has no life whatsoever.
    4) Do I really need to post 5)-10)?

so only three or are you still thinking? lol No life is your main point, hmmm. I average less than 900 posts a year and you sir average more than 4000 a year so with just some simple math it seems to me that your "no life" factor is more than 4 time my "no life" factor. Do you need help with the math?

funny how these guys accuse people of the very actions they are guilty of.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    so only three or are you still thinking? lol No life is your main point, hmmm. I average less than 900 posts a year and you sir average more than 4000 a year so with just some simple math it seems to me that your "no life" factor is more than 4 time my "no life" factor. Do you need help with the math?

funny how these guys accuse people of the very actions they are guilty of.
    I am an I/T Operations Analyst by trade (IBM mainframes). I analyze problems in financial applications the computer operators execute. When things are quiet I can post on the internet, because the internet and computers are my life, I get paid whether things are quiet or not. On a smooth day, no problems, I can easily post 50 times in 8 hours, still have an hour for Drudges site (and others)

On a problematic day, I have to actually put out 8 hours of fires. (Like fix JCL, increase spool size, whatever)

I am the exception to your "you have no life, you are on the computer too much" rule.

So I am the exception to that rule.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I am an I/T Operations Analyst by trade (IBM mainframes). I analyze problems in financial applications the computer operators execute. When things are quiet I can post on the internet, because the internet and computers are my life, I get paid whether things are quiet or not. On a smooth day, no problems, I can easily post 50 times in 8 hours, still have an hour for Drudges site (and others)

On a problematic day, I have to actually put out 8 hours of fires. (Like fix JCL, increase spool size, whatever)

I am the exception to your "you have no life, you are on the computer too much" rule.

So I am the exception to that rule.

good for you I am impressed. you also just happen to be one of the very few that would defend the rifle.

stevenash

good for you I am impressed. you also just happen to be one of the very few that would defend the rifle.
    I defended him for the first 2 weeks he was here, now I abhor him, have so for a long time now.
    He's got mental problems, and then some.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I defended him for the first 2 weeks he was here, now I abhor him, have so for a long time now.

Hmmm, something is wrong here my friend.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

misunderstanding of terms, I am sure.

stevenash

Dante, I am missing something here. How am I defending him?
    Point it out, maybe I posted something misleading

stevenash

misunderstanding of terms, I am sure.
    That's the problem with the internet, message boards.....

No personal interaction, you can read peoples body language, can't interpret body language............

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I defended the asshole the first couple days too because he was defending the Jewish people and I thought hey this guys is a little nuts but he has a good heart. He is standing up for a minority and he can't be all bad. Boy was I mistaken. He was only defending the Jews because he thinks his god demands him to defend them, that is what he is taught. Truth of the matter is he is like many of the fundamental Christians they talk the talk about Jews but in their heart it is all talk. They also believe the unrepentant Jews will burn forever. That is how they love the Jews.

We all watched "the sopranos", do you remember the Jewish character that was friends with Tony, he too was a criminal. Remember the scene when Tony was near death because he was shot by his uncle? I am sure you do. Well a fundamental Christian came to pray with tony and the Jewish character I believe said something disparaging about the Christian, somebody else said hey he defends the Jews this christian. The Jewish character replied..."wait". Something very similar and I laughed because I knew exactly what that meant.

stevenash

^
    I remember that episode.
    I am Roman Catholic myself

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Dante, I am missing something here. How am I defending him?
    Point it out, maybe I posted something misleading

your first response said OP, original poster so I assumed you meant me when actually you meant rifle. I was the original poster in that thread. I am sorry I misunderstood.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

^
    I remember that episode.
    I am Roman Catholic myself

I just watched the entire show again. lol And last night I watched GF once again.
    Last edited by dante1; 08-18-13 at 05:34 PM.

stevenash

Stepping out Dante, the dogs want a walk. Bbl

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Stepping out Dante, the dogs want a walk. Bbl

I am getting ready for the game if it is on and later "ray donovan" and "low winter sun" showtime and AMC. ttyl.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Taking message boards serious okay what did the Champ do this time was away

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

I am getting ready for the game if it is on and later "ray donovan" and "low winter sun" showtime and AMC. ttyl.
    Champ provided some Dice go in to his thread end enjoy

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

This thread validates rifle..Lame.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    This thread validates rifle..Lame.
    Lame?

YOu are being kind'

stevenash

Another thing, Riflegay has called out dozens of posters on this site, never acted on one, until he figures out how to throw a punch through a pc, he never will act on it.

Yet, everybody is a coward to him