TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Does the Bible Really Call the Jews God’s Chosen People?

YES!!! JEHOVAH GOD BLESSED THE JEWS!!!

The Bible predicts a unique future role for the Jews that will eventually bring blessing to all the nations of the earth. It tells us that Israel will be “a holy people to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth.”(Deuteronomy 14:2)

An important indication of her future role is found in God’s covenant with Abraham:

The LORD had said to Abram, “Leave your country, your people, and your father’s household and go to the land I will show you. I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you” (Genesis 12:1-3 NIV).

The fulfillment of God’s covenant with Abraham involves much more than the nation of Israel (See the ATQ article, Who Are the Descendants of Abraham?). We believe that God’s promises to Israel apply most completely to the future converted nation of Israel. Israel will again be in the land and possess a new heart demonstrated by humble obedience to God, and an ethical and national consensus that is beneficial for all the nations of the world.
    These are the grounds for our belief. God made a promise to Abraham:

I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God (Genesis 17:7-8 NIV).

Further, God specified that the land of Canaan would be given to Abraham’s descendants through Isaac:

But God said to him, “Do not be so distressed about the boy and your maidservant. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned” (Genesis 21:12 NIV).

TheRifleman

However, while the passing of the title to the land to the descendants of Abraham through Isaac is eternal and unconditional, God made it clear that Israel’s actual possession and enjoyment of the land was conditioned upon her spiritual state. God made it clear that disobedience would result in Israel’s banishment from the land:

If you do not obey the LORD your God and do not carefully follow all His commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come upon you and overtake you. Just as it pleased the LORD to make you prosper and increase in number, so it will please Him to ruin and destroy you. You will be uprooted from the land you are entering to possess. Then the LORD will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other (Deuteronomy 28:15, 63-64 NIV).

God also made it clear that national repentance would result in restoration of God’s blessing and promise:
    The LORD will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as He delighted in your fathers, if you obey the LORD your God and keep His commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law and turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul (Deuteronomy 30:9-10 NIV).

Later Old Testament prophets described Israel’s sin, and its consequences ( Isaiah 1:1-24 ; Amos 3-6 ; Hosea 2:2-13 ). In the intervening centuries the people of Israel have been persecuted as no other nation in history, and yet they have been preserved as God promised (Jeremiah 33:19-26 ). Looking to the future, Scripture seems to indicate that:

1. The notes of the New Scofield Reference Bible provide this concise statement regarding Israel’s unique role:
      Israel was called to be a witness to the unity of God in the midst of universal idolatry (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10-12 ); to illustrate the blessedness of serving the true God (Deuteronomy 33:26-29 ); to receive and preserve the divine revelations (Deuteronomy 4:5-8; Romans 3:1,2 ); and to be the human channel for the Messiah (Genesis 21:12;28:10,14; 49:10 ; 2Samuel 7:16,17 ; Isaiah 7:13-14; Matthew 1:1 ). Back To Article

we're not worthy!!! we're not worthy!!

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

the bible is a scam, just a tool to control the masses. You of all people should know that

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

But, but the shite muslims think they are the chosen.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

TheRifleman likes Jews????????

I swear, right-wingers are SO effin confusing man

to some, Jews are the worst of all, even worse than Blacks

but others appear to love the Jews and Israel

SO WHICH IS IT MAN???????

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    TheRifleman likes Jews????????

I swear, right-wingers are SO effin confusing man

to some, Jews are the worst of all, even worse than Blacks

but others appear to love the Jews and Israel

SO WHICH IS IT MAN???????
    shut-up, stupid...

actually, IMO, filthy,dirty, disgusting gddamned, SODOMITES LIKE..............YOU, are the worst of all..............by far.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    shut-up, stupid...

actually, IMO, filthy,dirty, disgusting gddamned, SODOMITES LIKE..............YOU, are the worst of all..............by far.
    I'm asking a direct question that I really want to know the answer to

Does TheRifleman like Jews? Is that what I can take from this thread?

And also, why is it that for some right-wingers, Jews are the worst of all, even worse than blacks, but others appear to LOVE the Jews and Israel?

Why is that, and which group of right-wingers is correct about the Jews?

Answer, please. Thanks!

TheRifleman

[QUOTE=CarpeDime;19217694]I'm asking a direct question that I really want to know the answer to

Does TheRifleman like Jews? Is that what I can take from this thread?

And also, why is it that for some right-wingers, Jews are the worst of all, even worse than blacks, but others appear to LOVE the Jews and Israel?

Why is that, and which group of right-wingers is correct about the Jews?

Answer, please. Thanks![/QUOTE

Sodomite..........what right wingers don't like Jews? I'm sure some don't, but the right wing always supported Israel, unlike you filthy leftists.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Sodomite..........what right wingers don't like Jews? I'm sure some don't, but the right wing always supported Israel, unlike you filthy leftists.
    Ummm, these right wingers?

Points Awarded:

ADR51 gave SamDiamond 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

CarpeDime

ok, let's start with an easy one - David Duke. Do you know who that is?

Do you think he supports Israel? If not, would you consider him to be a leftist? Please answer, thanks!

If you would consider him a right-winger who doesn't support Israel, then why does he have such opinions, while many others, as I have said, appear to LOVE the Jews and Israel?

Please answer, thanks!!

Kermit

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Assholes in all races one thing I don't into race and religion Champ neutral on this get along with everyone.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

shows how dumb you are ...the KKK were democrats...HUGE DEMOCRATS.....you are such an idiot.

you're so UNEDUCATED.....oh, make it stop..IT HURTS!!!
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-22-13 at 07:54 PM.

Kermit

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    ok, let's start with an easy one - David Duke. Do you know who that is?

Do you think he supports Israel? If not, would you consider him to be a leftist? Please answer, thanks!

If you would consider him a right-winger who doesn't support Israel, then why does he have such opinions, while many others, as I have said, appear to LOVE the Jews and Israel?

Please answer, thanks!!
    Sodomite....half male, half women.....I consider David Duke to be a psycho......he has no place in GOP politics, and is not taken seriously. The Nazis were left wingers, just like the KKK...... Anyone can align themselves with anyone they want.....doesn't mean a thing.....it's the LEFTISTS that always have been historically racist....the Democratic Party was FOUNDED on a pro slavery platform, opposing the Republicas who were anti-slavery... Remember Abe Lincoln??
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-22-13 at 07:56 PM.

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7608

you do know there was more than 1 god mentioned in the bible!!

ArchieBunker

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

Which one is Robert Byrd ??
    George Soros Nazi collaborator

TheRifleman

THE RACIST HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

So much for the Republican "outreach" to black voters, with only 2 percent of blacks "approving" of the president's performance.

If only blacks knew of the true history of the Democratic Party.

"Black History Month" has been observed for 29 years, yet many blacks know little to nothing about the parties' respective roles in advancing or hindering the civil rights of blacks. How many blacks know that following the Civil War, 23 blacks -- 13 of them ex-slaves -- were elected to Congress, all as Republicans? The first black Democrat was not elected to Congress until 1935, from the state of Illinois. The first black congressional Democrat from a Southern state was not elected until 1973.

Democrats, in 1854, passed the Kansas-Nebraska Act. This overturned the Missouri Compromise and allowed for the importation of slaves into the territories. Disgusted with the passage of this Act, free-soilers and anti-slavery members of the Whig and Democratic parties founded the Republican Party -- not just to stop the spread of slavery, but to eventually abolish it.

How many blacks know that blacks founded the Texas Republican Party? On July 4, 1867, in Houston, Texas, 150 blacks and 20 whites formed the party. No, not the Black Texas Republican Party, they founded the Texas Republican Party. Blacks across Southern states also founded the Republican parties in their states.

Fugitive slave laws?

In 1850, Democrats passed the Fugitive Slave Law. If merely accused of being a slave, even if the person enjoyed freedom all of his or her life (as approximately 11 percent of blacks did just before the Civil War), the person lost the right to representation by an attorney, the right to trial by jury, and the right to habeas corpus.

Emancipation? Republican President Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation during the Civil War. In 1865, the 13th Amendment emancipating the slaves was passed with 100 percent of Republicans (88 of 88 in the House, 30 of 30 in the Senate) voting for it. Only 23 percent of Democrats (16 of 66 in the House, 3 of 8 in the Senate) voted for it.
    Civil rights laws?

In 1868, the 14th Amendment was passed giving the newly emancipated blacks full civil rights and federal guarantee of those rights, superseding any state laws. Every single voting Republican (128 of 134 -- with 6 not voting -- in the House, and 30 of 32 -- with 2 not voting -- in the Senate) voted for the 14th Amendment. Not a single Democrat (zero of 36 in the House, zero of 6 in the Senate) voted for it.

Right to vote?

When Southern states balked at implementing the 14th Amendment, Congress came back and passed the 15th Amendment in 1870, guaranteeing blacks the right to vote. Every single Republican voted for it, with every Democrat voting against it.

Ku Klux Klan? In 1872 congressional investigations, Democrats admitted beginning the Klan as an effort to stop the spread of the Republican Party and to re-establish Democratic control in Southern states. As PBS' "American Experience" notes, "In outright defiance of the Republican-led federal government, Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power. The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tenn., in 1865." Blacks, who were all Republican at that time, became the primary targets of violence.

Jim Crow laws? Between 1870 and 1875, the Republican Congress passed many pro-black civil rights laws. But in 1876, Democrats took control of the House, and no further race-based civil rights laws passed until 1957. In 1892, Democrats gained control of the House, the Senate and the White House, and repealed all the Republican-passed civil rights laws. That enabled the Southern Democrats to pass the Jim Crow laws, poll taxes, literacy tests, and so on, in their individual states.

Civil rights in the '60s? Only 64 percent of Democrats in Congress voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act (153 for, 91 against in the House; and 46 for, 21 against in the Senate).

But 80 percent of Republicans (136 for, 35 against in the House; and 27 for, 6 against in the Senate) voted for the 1964 Act.
    What about the reviled, allegedly anti-black, Republican "Southern strategy"? Pat Buchanan, writing for Richard Nixon (who became the Republican Party candidate two years later) coined the term "Southern strategy." They expected the "strategy" to ultimately result in the complete marginalization of racist Southern Democrats.

"We would build our Republican Party on a foundation of states' rights, human rights, small government, and a strong national defense," said Buchanan, "and leave it to the 'party of [Democratic Georgia Gov. Lester] Maddox, [1966 Democratic challenger against Spiro Agnew for Maryland governor George] Mahoney, and [Democratic Alabama Gov. George] Wallace to squeeze the last ounces of political juice out of the rotting fruit of racial injustice.'"

And President Richard Nixon, Republican, implemented the first federal affirmative action (race-based preference) laws with goals and timetables.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-22-13 at 07:57 PM.

Kermit

shows how dumb you are ...the KKK were democrats...HUGE DEMOCRATS.....you are such an idiot.
    This is a 100% true story. Right after Obama got re-elected, I got into an argument with a girl(white girl, but the kind that talked with a head switch/shake attitude) in line at Bestbuy because she made a comment to another girl that she was so happy that the KKK didn't get into the White House and I simply said "You know, the KKK was formed by the Democrats and most slave owners were also Democrats." She then looked me up and down and hit me with the tss tss tss beatbox move and told me that I didn't know what I was talking about.
    Last edited by Kermit; 07-22-13 at 08:01 PM.

Kermit

I have also shocked quite a few people that didn't know the Martin Luther King Jr was a Republican.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Sodomite....half male, half women.....I consider David Duke to be a psycho......he has no place in GOP politics, and is not taken seriously. The Nazis were left wingers, just like the KKK...... Anyone can align themselves with anyone they want.....doesn't mean a thing.....it's the LEFTISTS that always have been historically racist....the Democratic Party was FOUNDED on a pro slavery platform, opposing the Republicas who were anti-slavery... Remember Abe Lincoln??
    Abraham Lincoln and the Republican party of his time were liberals, the Democrats were the conservatives.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieBunker View Post
    Which one is Robert Byrd ??
    George Soros Nazi collaborator
    yeah....I believe Byrd was a KKK grand dragon......

you can't make this stuff up!!!

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Abraham Lincoln and the Republican party of his time were liberals, the Democrats were the conservatives.
    no they weren't....don't twist the "liberal" word around to your liking, you dirtbag....

Kermit

I am not big into politics and shit, but here goes.

From my honest point of view it appears to me that the Democrats are doing their best to keep the minorities right where they were 200 years ago. Give them just enough table scraps to keep getting their vote. The black community is never going to get anywhere living with this mind set in place.

Just my 2 cents.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I have also shocked quite a few people that didn't know the Martin Luther King Jr was a Republican.
    yes, he was......

“I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years. [Touting his underlying intentions for the "Great Society" programs, LBJ confided with two like-minded governors on Air Force One]”

Lyndon B. Johnson

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I am not big into politics and shit, but here goes.

From my honest point of view it appears to me that the Democrats are doing their best to keep the minorities right where they were 200 years ago. Give them just enough table scraps to keep getting their vote. The black community is never going to get anywhere living with this mind set in place.

Just my 2 cents.

nailed it....look at the above LBJ quote..

TheRifleman

The Democratic Party base consist of the following groups:

Blacks who want welfare and racial preferences, Hispanics who want welfare, racial preferences, and amnesty for everyone with brown skin, limp wristed homosexuals who want their deviant lifestyle validated by society, single women who want society to pay for their birth control pills and abortions, union thugs who want to legally extort as much as possible from the taxpayers, "reform" Jews who hate Christianity more than they care about their own religion, jihadist Muslims who take advantage of the left's idea of universalism (even for people who want to kill them), and finally, disingenuous white liberals who use the others as pawns to gain power.

In other words, parasites.

Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-22-13 at 09:42 PM.

ArchieBunker

Al Sharpton hates jews and gays heard one of his hate rants Michael Savage show

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

rifleboob is here calling out people for racism after two months of repeated hate spewing in this forum

I guess he is one of those racists that is dumb enough to be one, but socially conditioned enough to denounce it when necessary

post some more into this thread, the opinions of cowards are always interesting to hear

TheRifleman

Don't listen to the dumbacrats claims that the "parties switched".....they have no basis for their claims and they think that Lincoln's anti-slavery stance, which was what the Republican Party was founded and still operates on, was "liberal Democratic." Not only is this demonstrably false (because given Abraham Lincoln's political positions and actions, he would be more disgusted with liberal/progressive Democrats than he was with southern Democrats), it's outrageous and, to an extent, very dangerous.

Abraham Lincoln was not and would not be by any means a "liberal Democrat." One can make a case with classical liberalism, but modern liberalism is a definite "no." Why do liberals and progressives use Abraham Lincoln as ammunition to attack conservatives and to feed their "the parties switched sides in the 60's" falsehood? Don't they know that he was faithful to Republicanism and would never be a Democrat?

If you think that the parties switched sides, you are stupider than SamDummond and Andy113 combined..LOL...

BTW here's a quote by Lincoln to all of you dumbacrats, especially your illegal immigrant, communist, homosexual, muslim leader:

Lincoln quotes:

“You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
    You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
    You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
    You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence.
    You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.”

does he sound like a liberal to you?? LOL, oh, you can't make these things UP!!
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-22-13 at 08:45 PM.

TheRifleman

(D)EMOCRATIC HERO, GOVERNOR GEORGE WALLACE!!

1234 Last