TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Jorge Zimmerman aquittal celebration thread!!!

we're starting the celebration early!!!

Thank-you, Jorge! for taking another useless thug, waste-of-sperm off the street, and most importantly, out of our prisons saving us hundreds of thousands$, because we all KNOW where the little thug would have ended up anyway.....DEAD or in prison for life.....for SURE!!!

Thank- you again, Jorge...and enjoy the rest of your life!!! It will be a good one, I'm a little jealous!!

And congratulations on your acquittal!!!

Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-05-13 at 08:11 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Too bad George's mother didn't name him after his uncle Jorge. If his name was Jorge we wouldn't even be talking about this case because there wouldn't be one.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Too bad George's mother didn't name him after his uncle Jorge. If his name was Jorge we wouldn't even be talking about this case because there wouldn't be one.
    this case is trumped up political BS....it's a disgrace. Zimmerman is a hero.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: a4u2fear, and DwightShrute

Kermit

You are 100% right about the Political crap, but I wouldn't go as far as calling Zimmerman a Hero. A Hero is someone admired for their courage and achievements. I can't say that I admire what Zimmerman did. He is definitely not guilty of murder 2 though.

Kermit

I was very impressed with Zimmerman's uncle Jorge. He seemed to be pretty intelligent and spoke better English than that Rachel Jeantel character.

TheRifleman

You are 100% right about the Political crap, but I wouldn't go as far as calling Zimmerman a Hero. A Hero is someone admired for their courage and achievements. I can't say that I admire what Zimmerman did. He is definitely not guilty of murder 2 though.
    Fair enough...but he's a hero and a sympathetic figure to a lot of people because of the way the leftist media tried to spin the story using it as propaganda...for whatever insane, stupid, delusional reason and the way the pig, obungler, sided racially with with the THUG. Just mind-blowing on both accounts.....can you imagine a PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES taking sides racially?? IT"S UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Kermit

Oh, I agree with that point. The media turned this into a complete race circus and will be solely responsible if the riots come afterwards. I am interested in how much MSNBC gets sued for by Zimmerman. I also agree about the president's comments. If Trayvon was Travis a 17 year old white kid, the president never would have made that comment.

Kermit

I would also like to see Trayvon's Parents/family and Zimmerman's Parents/family all take lie detector tests on who's voice that is screaming on the 9-1-1 call.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Tawana Brawley, Duke athletes....Sharpton and Jackson just waiting on the next phone call to stir up race hate again only to be proven wrong..collect the cash...and wait for the next one. It's not rocket science.

That Benjamin Crump lawyer is waiting in the wings to punch his lotto ticket here with a book deal or similar. Just wait for it.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Tawana Brawley, Duke athletes....Sharpton and Jackson just waiting on the next phone call to stir up race hate again only to be proven wrong..collect the cash...and wait for the next one. It's not rocket science.

That Benjamin Crump lawyer is waiting in the wings to punch his lotto ticket here with a book deal or similar. Just wait for it.
    Totally agree. This whole thing is about making money now.

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

If the George was black ,there would be no trial.that kid didn't have a scratch on him ,look at George he was being beaten.self defence. I hope the jury don't cave in to these crybabys.

TheRifleman

Win for defense: Jury to hear Martin's pot use
    http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/08/george-zimmerman-trial-trayvon-martin-day-10

John Donnelly, a former Vietnam War combat medic, grew emotional on the stand in the George Zimmerman trial Monday as he explained why he thought the screams heard on a 911 call made the night Trayvon Martin died were made by his friend Zimmerman.

Donnelly was just one of a slew of defense witnesses who testified on the trial’s 10th day about the controversial 911 call, which has become a key point of contention in the case.

Choking back tears, Donnelly explained that the reason he could identify the screams is due to his experience with the fog of war. During combat, Donnelly had to recognize the screams of his fellow soldiers and run to them when they needed help. He said he has heard a 250-pound man scream like a little girl.

"In the midst of combat, there are a lot people yelling and screaming," said Donnelly. "Sometimes they are screaming for help."
    If the jury believes Zimmerman was screaming on the 911 call, it could buttress his claim that he was forced to shoot the teenager in self-defense. On the other hand, if the jury believes Martin was screaming on the 911 call, the jury may be convinced Zimmerman murdered the teenager.
    Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch captain, is charged with second-degree murder for killing 17-year-old Martin in Sanford, Florida, on Feb. 26, 2012. He told police that night that the teenager looked suspicious and that there had been several break-ins in the neighborhood. The two got into a physical altercation, and Zimmerman said he was forced to draw his gun and kill Martin.

Donnelly told the court that he views Zimmerman as a "son," but his close relationship with Zimmerman would not affect his testimony. Donnelly donated almost $3,000 to Zimmerman's defense fund and paid for $1,700 in suits for Zimmerman to wear during the trial.
    Donnelly's testimony Monday was preceded by that of four of Zimmerman's other friends, who all said that they also recognized the screams on the 911 call as Zimmerman's voice. During cross-examinations, prosecutors focused on potential bias -- due to their close relationships with the defendant -- on the part of the witnesses. Prosecutor John Guy asked Zimmerman's friend Geri Russo if she actually hoped that it was Zimmerman's voice on the 911 call to confirm her belief that the night watchman acted in self-defense.
    Russo said no, that he had no doubt it was Zimmerman's voice.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Isn't Zimmerman Jewish/Hispanic how do people say he is white

ArchieBunker

Where is the outrage in my city a guy was shot and killed over his case of beer year ago

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

If Trayvon is any type of person that his illerate friend/ witness : Rachel Jeantel
    Than yea....he got what he got....

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieBunker View Post
    Isn't Zimmerman Jewish/Hispanic how do people say he is white
    Catholic and Peruvian to be exact.

And he's been labeled White because he spelled his name George not Jorge and because...Al Sharpton said he was from the get go so it's gospel in the hood ya know? Rev AL would NEVER trump up racial hate based on a falsehood.

ArchieBunker

Catholic and Peruvian to be exact.

And he's been labeled White because he spelled his name George not Jorge and because...Al Sharpton said he was from the get go so it's gospel in the hood ya know? Rev AL would NEVER trump up racial hate based on a falsehood.
    Non issue media hyped this more important things out there than this bullshit.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Non issue media hyped this more important things out there than this bullshit.

Exactly. But it's all about the ratings, who cares about jobs and world crisis and government overreach when we can all have a good ole race debate and appease people.

ArchieBunker

Exactly. But it's all about the ratings, who cares about jobs and world crisis and government overreach when we can all have a good ole race debate and appease people.
    Get your answer tomorrow thought in the States your allowed to defend yourself ?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Get your answer tomorrow thought in the States your allowed to defend yourself ?
    You can...as long as you do so against a non black or hispanic in Florida. Otherwise you see the outcome....facts don't warrant an arrest until the charlatans jump in and say it was just a sweet baby faced black kid going to get candy and run back home to study hard for his SATs and possibly feed some old people.....but he was murdered by a snarling beast of a man hell bent on 'coon' hunting as they said the words were heard earlier....wielding a firearm and a history of beating on his women and idolizing Dirty Harry.

ArchieBunker

You can...as long as you do so against a non black or hispanic in Florida. Otherwise you see the outcome....facts don't warrant an arrest until the charlatans jump in and say it was just a sweet baby faced black kid going to get candy and run back home to study hard for his SATs and possibly feed some old people.....but he was murdered by a snarling beast of a man hell bent on 'coon' hunting as they said the words were heard earlier....wielding a firearm and a history of beating on his women and idolizing Dirty Harry.
    Sounds like Canada Indians get shot by cops up here they are crucified the latter nothing is said if they commit crimes goodnight

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1875

What a ridiculous side show this trial has been.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

If the guy can't defend himself in a fist fight, he has/had no business walking around as the neighborhood watchman. The guy should have been inside watching a sporting event or something and letting the cops do their job.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Jorge Zimmerman..

That puto might have Spanish blood but that puto is white at heart..

No Latino runs around being a neighborhood watchman thats white 101 suhn.

TheRifleman

[QUOTE=King Mayan;19114068] Jorge Zimmerman..

That puto might have Spanish blood but that puto is white at heart..

No Latino runs around being a neighborhood watchman thats white 101 suhn.[/QUOT

king MORON...of course no latino is a neighborhood watchman, it's you people that we are guarding against....you people are born criminals ..you are peasants...the best you can do is mow lawns and or pick lettuce....or deal drugs, or steal from little old ladies. ..everyone knows that.....

how much to mow my lawn ?
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-10-13 at 10:14 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Let's Go Rangers

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

so is Jorge a hero or a peasant??. Stupid fukking trailer trash piece of shit..

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

NosniboR buried

You stupid fukking hillbilly

TheRifleman

he's DUMB so he must be latino..that being said, he's a hero in my book..you can be dumb and inadvertently become a hero, king MORON..he's a hero for a lot of reasons, king MORON!!

how much for a pound of pot? gram of coke? mow my lawn? pick me some nice iceburg lettuce? do you have any hot jewelery that you want fenced?

geez, you people are lame....lmfao!

I LOVE DEL TACO!! and 3$ BJ's from Tijuana whores??? wife? mom? daughter? sister? auntie? grandma? LOL!!
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-10-13 at 10:26 PM.

Kermit

So anyone want to post up some odds on how much damage(in millions) that the Riots will cause?
    Points Awarded:

retard gave Kermit 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

a half pasty half tomato colored crusty maggot

Hey inbred did you finger your mother or sister today.. You disgusting fukking maggots hey and don't forget that disability check tomorrow.. Pick that shit up and go back to sleep in your bed bug infested trailer worthless piece of shit.

The Kraken

noser buried

guys is like a fatter version of rush limbaugh

Kermit

One thing is for certain, CNN will profit from the race riots that they are helping create, and the black community will suffer from the actions of the ones who decide to waste their time by rioting over the court hearing that they demanded, got, and then lost. And of course many will riot just because they want an excuse to riot regardless if they actually care about "Justice for Trayvon" or not.

And Nancy Grace needs a kick in the cooter.

Last edited by Kermit; 07-10-13 at 11:46 PM.

Kermit

How would you like to have to come home to this bitch every night? Even when I agree with the same things that she does, I cannot stand this woman.

The Kraken

She's eqully as bad, no less for sure, as bill o Reilly or any of the other talking heads including Limbaugh and Maddeaux. Given my choice, I'd probably choose to smash her over the others

Kermit

123 Last