RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

VIDEO - Dexter putting an end to racism

In the following video, you will observe Dexter not playing with a basketball. This is symbolism, because he wants us to know that just because he's black he doesn't have to be an athlete, a rapper, a gangster, or a criminal.

I know half of you are racist rednecks (see the is it racist to fade a black QB forum post), so Dexter's saying NO to Basketball and saying yes to his own dreams (which happen to be eating everything in sight, sleeping all day, and trying to rape other male dogs). In short, his dreams are to be a mixture of TTWarrior and Jerry Sandusky.

***Any points donated in this thread will go towards matching charity donations towards St Jude's.***

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I had an epiphany watching this video and now think black people are the best thing since KFC. No points though sorry pal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RyanLeafOfBets

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I had an epiphany watching this video and now think black people are the best thing since KFC. No points though sorry pal
    KFC is good...

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

I have a black lab as well that was a big fan of eating, sleeping and having with way with other male dogs.

Hard life they live.