BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Some other guy said this thread was started across the street many moons ago anyway. Fidel is just a guy who lit up a thread that was already burned out twice.

We own this thread, not Fidel

turtledoves
    turtledoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

turtledoves

fury sounding tight

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

“Cheech and Chong, sometimes I chief the bong.
    I think my shoulder be hurtin’ sometimes I’m sleepin’ wrong.”

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/GraveDearestLadybug' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='412'></iframe><p> <a href="https://gfycat.com/gravedearestladybug">via Gfycat</a></p>

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Has Fury just been going non stop fort the past 4 hours"?

Hasn't stopped since I turned it on.

Hey DDD, remember silly string?

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/SardonicCoarseGalapagosmockingbird' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='412'></iframe><p> <a href="https://gfycat.com/sardoniccoarsegalapagosmockingbird">via Gfycat</a></p>

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Where the F is Fidel?
    CashFlow's busy Mr. Weed and SBR is pretty slow right now. With so few sports, the content is just off the rails.

I could understand signing in, and without time to just mess around and search for oddities for this thread, there might be little to contribute.

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/DampFrankAmbushbug' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='844'></iframe><p><a href="https://gfycat.com/discover/banana-gifs">from Banana GIFs</a> <a href="https://gfycat.com/dampfrankambushbug-banana-funny">via Gfycat</a></p>

turtledoves

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I was going to say MLB because the NBA season will start after and end before the MLB season.

But honestly, because of the NBA format, you really want to have your ducks in order because when the bullets start flying, with the way the schedule looks, there will be a lot of following the money and you want to have a roadmap.

For MLB, the mountain of data begins immediatly but just how much can be determined before it's playoff time is unknown.

Hopefully volume is higher and we can get more of a contrarian market out of it all. It's just tough to act on as the action will be flying in all day long, every day.

Not to mention the unknown effects of non local home action for NBA home games is also yet to be determined and there not be anything significant.

Gonna be dirty shit though, no matter what, especially with the regions og MLB and NBA going off at the same time.

Dirty shit, like Hideki Matsuyama sitting one stroke back from the lead after round 1 this week, because it's not what they bring, it's how they bring it.

"bullets start flying"
    "dirty shit"
    sounds like nasher's cereal

Mlb APIs are a pleasure to work with
    Maybe I'll just tail on nba. Still need to cash in the Knicks from March 11.

Market conditions are gonna be interesting

need an anthill of the right data

turtledoves

Last edited by turtledoves; 07-10-20 at 10:09 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

DiggityDaggityDo

Has Fury just been going non stop fort the past 4 hours"?

Hasn't stopped since I turned it on.

Hey DDD, remember silly string?

via Gfycat

Yeah but I never used it like this.

Stupid me

DiggityDaggityDo

turtledoves

"spread em" has a new meaning

turtledoves

keywoom

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by turtledoves View Post
    ...My understanding is the dispensaries can't sell stuff from the hemp industry which is not subject to the same strict regulations as cannabis...
    It's the other way around. Hemp derived CBD is a schedule I drug, highly regulated.

It apparently isn't included in the local laws that have passed. They can't tax and sell it if it isn't marijuana plant derived, which doesn't include hemp.

But enforcement isn't much. I bought a CBD topical from the pain doctor and dispeneries in Southern Cal sell it. You can get the drinks online too.

It explains why all those products disappeared when it became recreationally legal.

Now they have to be delivered...

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/ClosedEmbellishedEchidna' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='404'></iframe><p> <a href="https://gfycat.com/closedembellishedechidna-hilarious-comedy-break-funny-laugh-prank">via Gfycat</a></p>

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Got some things going on right now fellas
    Good to see everyone sticking together.
    Stay safe Ridah's
    Points Awarded:

turtledoves gave Fidel_CashFlow 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Stay safe Ridah's
    My man!
    This space ain't the same without ya.
    Welcome back, and stay awhile fella.

turtledoves

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Stay safe Ridah's
    Well look at what the fukkin cat dragged in.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by turtledoves View Post
    I think he’s calling it quits at 13 hours. Even if he had gone past 34 they didn’t wait for Guinness, so it wouldn’t count.

A good effort though.

turtledoves

local laws, state laws, federal laws, enforcement, shit is whack. those are creations of man, weed is creation of the earth.

dude had bars hotter than rosin plates, leaving jaws in place, there's no cause to hate

was smoking joints, drinking beer, spitting fast raps. might not be the best for the record, but he was keeping it real

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

CBD being schedule I right there with heroin is as whack as it gets.

Yes mad props to Fury for the attempt. At his pace, I don't how he could have done it for 34 hours, even with the short breaks.

The team he has is doing a good job and he's carrying it well.

He can work the crowd, it's great...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I sort of wish I was taking the time to post about golf. This was a good weekend to show a lot of things coming to a head.

There was a decent buildup to this weekend and there will probably be some aftermath.

Cuz this is the millenium of aftermath and there ain't gonna be nothin' after that...

turtledoves

f dre

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey yo Doctor...

turtledoves

mofo isn't getting my $200 for some shitty colorful headphones

turtledoves

Cause when you diss Dre you diss yourself

turtledoves

thinking of a new strategy. analyze as many different sports as possible in a crude manner. look for a small profit in a subset of games. blindly follow a strategy developed in the offseason. completely automate everything. all you have to do is receive emails or texts on when to wager. spend no time during the season except maybe monitoring and managing when to pull out of the system.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Doves is learning, but no need to be crude, that could be lazy and that won't fly.

Nearly all strategies should be developed during the offseason, blindly follow and monitor and managing can't both be done.

Even if the trigger to bet is what it is, monitoring with potential to take a course of action is definitely not blindly following.

Complete automation with emails or texts telling you when to wager will inevitably hurt the overall return, win or lose. Monitoring the markets and even having an expectation of line movement will go very far. The effect is moreso when playing into the money, like baseball moneylines.

Yes, there is much value in having a roadmap because bullets do start flying there is a fog of war. The market will fuk with you, and well disciplined, well placed reaction to that can make a long term difference.

Just look at the NBA aggressive trading action we went out on. Can't underestimate the value of that kind of "market activity" knowledge and experience and reaction.

Because it's not what they bring, it's how they bring it, both in the market and during the action, blindly following with discipline will get you far less gray hairs, but I've come to learn there can be so much more to it, a way to increase the volume, thus increasing the chance of reaching an expectation.

I've tried to show some of that here, including ways to track, and nearly all of it can be applied across markets. Examine strategies, find that things are cyclical and figuring out which program to base strategies off of can be important. Things do go in and out of favor, there is give and take.

If you can get to 50-50 in the raw capping, you can get very far and aren't far at all from getting that little more. It's true.

Because it's not what they bring, it's how they bring it I was able to quickly sniff out the SEKTA Cup gig. I knew what to look for.

My Golf spreadsheet is just it up right now, it called many of the top 5 and top 10.

To me this is encouraging, we can probably jump right into some smaller sideroll strategies with the main sports. It appears things are not missing a beat.

That's the other thing, don't be afraid to create side rolls and diversify, build a portfolio of strategies.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

So lit up I'm not surprised there's extra holes.

Sheesh.

Googled slim jesus parody looking for that one video, there were a ton of results...lol.

Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo

Yo, this is Samantha

DiggityDaggityDo

Yoooooooooo, this is Neiva

turtledoves

Doves is learning, but no need to be crude, that could be lazy and that won't fly.

Nearly all strategies should be developed during the offseason, blindly follow and monitor and managing can't both be done.

Even if the trigger to bet is what it is, monitoring with potential to take a course of action is definitely not blindly following.

Complete automation with emails or texts telling you when to wager will inevitably hurt the overall return, win or lose. Monitoring the markets and even having an expectation of line movement will go very far. The effect is moreso when playing into the money, like baseball moneylines.

Yes, there is much value in having a roadmap because bullets do start flying there is a fog of war. The market will fuk with you, and well disciplined, well placed reaction to that can make a long term difference.

Just look at the NBA aggressive trading action we went out on. Can't underestimate the value of that kind of "market activity" knowledge and experience and reaction.

Because it's not what they bring, it's how they bring it, both in the market and during the action, blindly following with discipline will get you far less gray hairs, but I've come to learn there can be so much more to it, a way to increase the volume, thus increasing the chance of reaching an expectation.

I've tried to show some of that here, including ways to track, and nearly all of it can be applied across markets. Examine strategies, find that things are cyclical and figuring out which program to base strategies off of can be important. Things do go in and out of favor, there is give and take.

If you can get to 50-50 in the raw capping, you can get very far and aren't far at all from getting that little more. It's true.

Because it's not what they bring, it's how they bring it I was able to quickly sniff out the SEKTA Cup gig. I knew what to look for.

My Golf spreadsheet is just it up right now, it called many of the top 5 and top 10.

To me this is encouraging, we can probably jump right into some smaller sideroll strategies with the main sports. It appears things are not missing a beat.

That's the other thing, don't be afraid to create side rolls and diversify, build a portfolio of strategies.

Thanks for the feedback.

Only Coach Reilly thinks it's not worth winning if you can't win big.

By crude analysis, I mean sophisticated analysis on a very specific anthill of data

Hurting returns but minimizing time spent. By being dumber, maybe in a way I can be smarter. Be different from everyone else. Put the turtle doves spin on it.

No chance of spending significant time on sports until my condition improves. Need to get a 30 hour a week job

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

DiggityDaggityDo

Left or RIght?

Be honest, bros

turtledoves

trick question...middle

First ... 2663266426652666266726682669 ... Last