good shit if you liked the mcqueen classic bullitt

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Quote Originally Posted by HERBJONES View Post
    smoken went fishin today and sent me this pic from the boat

actual catch for today!!!
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-22-15 at 11:19 AM. Reason: image does not exist

smokenjoke

& this parrot fish we had to throw back!!!
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-17-14 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

HERBJONES
    HERBJONES's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5494

Quote Originally Posted by smokenjoke View Post
    actual catch for today!!!

fish.jpg
    nice did you happen to catch any RG3's?

you would think they would be hard to catch since their googly eyes can see you comin from any direction, but they cant run or throw for shit so even someone with down syndrome can snatch em up

smokenjoke

nice did you happen to catch any RG3's?

you would think they would be hard to catch since their googly eyes can see you comin from any direction, but they cant run or throw for shit so even someone with down syndrome can snatch em up
    you gonna leave my ugly as QB alone. whats good my dude. hows it going by your way?!?

HERBJONES
    HERBJONES's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5494

chillin my nekk! been kinda cold out here last couple days. you should be happy, im sure your "qb" and i use that term loosely, will be on the bench soon and cousins will get the nod, right after you guys get the first draft pick next year. i can feel ur pain tho, i been sufferin for years under the extreme mismanagement of the chiefs!

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Saints -3 tonight fellas -115 @ caribsports

116-93 reg posted plays

117-93 reg posted plays

Its hard not to like the Bengals today.

Have not lost at home, and have played some decent competition @ their house.

Their balanced defense always make them "legit"

they basically remind me of the Chiefs. As long as the QB plays slighty above average and does not turn the ball

over ... then their defense is going to most likely put them in a great spot to win the game.

Colts O-line is in shambles and Luck has 2 touchdowns and 5 interceptions in his last 4 contests.

Now he gets to play the Bengals on the road. Good luck on that. As long as Dalton does not play horrible

I like them to cover the 7 . Going to tease it though since im a scared lil bitch .

2 teamer 6 pointer -110

Bengals -1

Broncos -7

13-10 now on teasers this year since I thought Saints +12 last Monday was the safe play

14-10 on teasers.

Wish I just would of played these two games separately since they covered so damn easily.

Got another 2 teamer 6 pointer -110 fellas.

Cowboys +7 tonight

Niners Pick Emm against Bucs on Sunday

Cowboys +7
    49ers EVEN

smokenjoke

BOL Flowz Fellaz

Fidel_CashFlow

bets you got a friend request on the greenz

i accepted. Ur not the only one who has another handle on there
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-22-15 at 11:20 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Fidel_CashFlow

BOL Flowz Fellaz

was those real snapshots of the sea creatures u all caught today SMokeyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post
    Innovation, the National Championship is a really tough matchup to cap. My initial gut lean is to take the 9.5 points, cuz Auburn is an SEC team.

Florida St. reminds me of Notre Dame. Who has Florida St. played? The Seminoles played an injury plagued Florida Gators and Clemson. That’s it, and almost lost to Boston College.

Auburn has played Mizzou, Bama, Georgia, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, and LSU. The right side is to take the points based on strength of schedule.

Flowz,
    I agree… Bigfoot is not athletic enough to be a champion, still entertaining as hell to watch, though. That’s 4sho. I completely disagree with you on the bullshit draw decision.

It sounds good&all to show respect for their gladiator performances, I get that, but Mark Hunt was screwed by the judges. Hunt landed 53 more punches and had 2 takedowns.

That shows Hunt clearly won the fight. The judges ruined another fight. On top of that, Hunt forced the action and did the most damage. The judges got it wrong, again.

I bump that I got 25 on it on my Kenwood. There’s something about that I got 5 on it instrumental, that makes the buddah high, trippy as shit.

Nice, I see you cashed on both of your tickets, Flowz. I had Cincy ML and the Ravens ML parlayed. I got lucky with that Ravens cover. That dog Gif is funny a shit.

Fukk yeah, UFC on Fox 9 is this Saturday. The UFC Flyweight Championship is on the line.

Demetrious Johnson -130 vs. Joseph Benavidez +110 is the Main Event. This shit is going to be a crazy. You know that movie the Rundown, with the Rock and Seann William Scott?

One of the funniest scenes in the movie is when the Rock is about to fight that small rebel soldier named Manito, cuz the Rock eyeballed him.

The Rock and Manito start to fight and Seann William Scott says “What is that, it’s like spinning Tarzan ju-jitsu, LOL.

That’s what Demetrious Johnson vs. Joseph Benavidez fight is going to be like.

I’ve been waiting this rematch for almost a year. Mighty Mouse was a huge favorite the first time they fought. Mighty Mouse won via split decision.

The UFC Flyweight title is going to change hands. I thought Joseph Benavidez won the first fight and should be the champion, right now.

Benavidez is not as huge dog this time, like he was the last time around, which sucks. I was afraid that the odds makers were going to see the same shit, as me.

The wrong man is favored, again. I have the same feeling in my gut that I had about Showtime Pettis, when he took Smooth’s title. I love me some MMA doggies.

Str8 Bet:
    Joseph Benavidez +110

I watched a shitty youtube version of that match. Have not seen the whole fight as well.
    Missed a bit. If you really get down to it , hardly any fight should ever be a draw.
    Because the chances that 2 fighters through 25 minutes of battling are point for point a draw is slim to none.
    But, what can ya do... just like in other sports the refs are the decisive factor far to often.
    I will be watching the whole event tonight at work man. Will pay closer attention.
    People are sayin thats the fight of the year. Do not think anyone is beating the Sanchez fight though.
    I remember that Benavidez fight well, and can recall saying to myself that Benavidez won it str8 up.
    Hope it cashes for ya y0. What do you think of Dodson.
    I like that lil acrobatic fukker myself and think he is going to have a long career by UFC standards.

smokenjoke

was those real snapshots of the sea creatures u all caught today SMokeyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
    of course they the real deal!!! dont know what to think now you doubting me!!! here goes one on the boat ride back with my cousins!!! 6'1" 220 neck!!!
    me fishing.jpg
    Points Awarded:

Fidel_CashFlow gave smokenjoke 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fidel_CashFlow

which one are u smokey

Fidel_CashFlow

u the one in the green ... or the pink

Fidel_CashFlow

smokenjoke

u the one in the green ... or the pink
    in between my neck. now you know Mr Eastwood!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

smokenjoke

[QUOTE=smokenjoke;20506780]& this parrot fish we had to throw back!!!
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-17-14 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Fidel_CashFlow

damn this Dallas defense is horrendous

Mccown is one heck of a backup QB... and could take Cutlers job... but no way should they be allowed to move down the field like this.

Dallas's offensive unit has to be

Fidel_CashFlow

Fidel_CashFlow

in between my neck. now you know Mr Eastwood!!!
    Smokeyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot stop staring at your masculinity.

Lets go fishing mf'er. Hell, even the Lezbo Jones can come along.

Fidel_CashFlow

Herby gets bored fishing @ his secret spot. them fukkers aint biting anymore.

Fidel_CashFlow

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-22-15 at 11:21 AM. Reason: image does not exist

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Flow lethal with those teaser....props bro

Smoker that's awesome.....wish I wasn't landlocked from the sea.

SI......I agree it's a unkown how good Seminoles really are. I feel with all the attention Auburn has gathered lately the line is too rewarding for a team who has proven they can compete. The other side of that is if the line was real soft everybody would pound Auburn. I know I would.
    I don't know much about either coach. You are right though, all those defensive stats I like are from cupcake competition.

Fidel_CashFlow

that touchdown fukkin hurt right there.

Dallas kicked it off to Bears with under a minute left on the clock.

Fidel_CashFlow

Thanks Inno. But that touchdown right there b4 half is going to cost.. i just know it.

Whats up though man. Been tryin to throw in some tunes I think u would like lately.

Ive known this one dude for over 6 years and just the other day found out something crazy about him.

He said he has never listened to a full song in his lifetime. He is almost 50 . He hates music so much that

he could not name one song. Only song he could think of was , as he put it...."Stairway in heaven"

Cant imagine how someone could hate all music .... he even went on to say music is the biggest waste of time.

I commented back to him how ridiculous he sounded.... since you can listen to music while ur doing shit.

smokenjoke

Smokeyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot stop staring at your masculinity.

Lets go fishing mf'er. Hell, even the Lezbo Jones can come along.

Whenever you bring your midget ass down here let a necka know. I usually come down here once a year sometimes twice. We'll hit the keys and fish on. These boys don't play when it comes to fishing. He'll of a sport. Fck'n shoulder sore than a mfckr. Gonna spliff it up in a min. Tell you one thing though, fish is fck'n delicious fresh from the sea!!! Now don't go getting your keyboard all sticky recklessly eye balling my pic necka!!!

Fidel_CashFlow

smokenjoke

Herby gets bored fishing @ his secret spot.
    them fukkers aint biting anymore.

smokenjoke

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Flow lethal with those teaser....props bro

Smoker that's awesome.....wish I wasn't landlocked from the sea.

SI......I agree it's a unkown how good Seminoles really are. I feel with all the attention Auburn has gathered lately the line is too rewarding for a team who has proven they can compete. The other side of that is if the line was real soft everybody would pound Auburn. I know I would.
    I don't know much about either coach. You are right though, all those defensive stats I like are from cupcake competition.
    Sup Inno!!! For me, I feel so relaxed fishing. Not a worry in the world. Go out and go fishing!!! You'll love it!!! How's everything by you? You get any of that snow storm? Hope all is well!!!

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Ya flowz that guys is strange....reason I like this thread so much is because the tunes. you guys throw down tunes in here that open me up to stuff I would miss out on otherwise. I love music it can move the soul.

Smoker I enjoy fishing and you aint kidding about some fresh fillet. A few guys I know head up to Alaska and always bring back salmon and that ever so good halibut.

We normally don't get much snow but we got about 4" Saturday so basically the whole city shut down.....nobody knowing how to drive in it and shit. Roads clear now but hovering around 9 degrees this morning I froze my ass off at my shop.

glad you shared that smoker I have always wanted to visit the keys......bucket list addition
    Last edited by innovation; 12-09-13 at 09:57 PM.

smokenjoke

That's what's up Inno. You'll love the keys!!! We usually set shop in "Islamorada" (the purple islands) it's like the first northern part of the keys. Lovely!!! Charter boats are like. 60 beans for the whole day. Was on a 60 ft today and it is sweet. They help you with all your needs and once you yell "fish on" all lines come up till your catch is on the boat. If you ever get the chance don't pass it up!!! Tide goes down and all the boats gather around the dunes and party like rock stars. Always a good time!!! You won't regret it!!!

Fidel_CashFlow

117-93 reg posted plays

14-10 on teasers.

Wish I just would of played these two games separately since they covered so damn easily.

Got another 2 teamer 6 pointer -110 fellas.

Cowboys +7 tonight

Niners Pick Emm against Bucs on Sunday

Cowboys +7
    49ers EVEN

14-11 teasers

Fidel_CashFlow

hate losing Monday night football.

Leaves a bad taste and u gotta wait days b4 u can attempt to redeem yourself since its the last game.

Fidel_CashFlow

First ... 432433434435436437438 ... Last