flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

A good family friend had passed and also a hero to us that grew up in So Cal.

It's sad but our family friend and one of my inspirations in life has passed. Richard Ramirez taught me a lot about life and how to be successful. He was misunderstood and played with Sherman too much. I love you brother! RIP, long live Richard Ramirez aka the Nightstalker!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I think Rifleman already has a thread about him here somewhere.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Nice try at trolling FI.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

this loser never gives this shtick up.

this jew fukk also says hitler was a hero to him and his gas chambered grandparents.

MrZ
    MrZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Kill yourself

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    It's sad but our family friend and one of my inspirations in life has passed. Richard Ramirez taught me a lot about life and how to be successful. He was misunderstood and played with Sherman too much. I love you brother! RIP, long live Richard Ramirez aka the Nightstalker!

Hopefully you are a victim of a horrible crime.

And while its happening to you ... you know that shortly you will be united with your Hero

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

I sincerely hope you die horrifically, and then burn in hell forever.

HONESTLY.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

OP is sympathizing with a vicious Sociopath that murdered multiple times. Unreal.
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 06-08-13 at 07:30 PM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

illinier sorry for your loss pal

illinier i don't understand it but I know he meant the world to you

illinier Baruch HaShem

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

illinier Baruch HaShem
    shut- up, moron

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    I sincerely hope you die horrifically, and then burn in hell forever.

HONESTLY.
    Just because your daddy used to sneak in your room every night and play " don't tell Mommy, just touch me here" game doesn't mean you can't respect others. We all get it you were molested and scarred for life and you probably do the same to your toddler, you "sir" ala BBD are a 1st class POS. long live Richard Ramirez!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

flyingillini

illinier Baruch HaShem
    Thank you. Our families grew up together, Richie was older than me but he taught me how to ride a bike and was a very cool guy until he started dabbling with dipping his joints in sherm. He was a very cool guy. I love you brother! RIP!

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

And while its happening to you ... you know that shortly you will be united with your Hero

flyingillini

Did Daddy used to put his shaft in your palm when you were 5 years old as well?? You have all the traits of a molested man.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    this loser never gives this shtick up.

this jew fukk also says hitler was a hero to him and his gas chambered grandparents.
    Long Live Richard Ramirez! He was a true hero and Icon to all of us that grew up in So Cal and knew him for the great man he was.

Fidel_CashFlow

I was bout to say " or someone in your family" has to endure a horrible torture and murder like he did to 40+
    people. But then I realized that your are narcissistic and the only way you would feel anything is if it happened to you.
    How could you call a man that ruined so many lives and families forever a good cool person.
    Last edited by SBR Staff; 06-10-13 at 06:20 AM.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

Fidel_CashFlow

On April 10, 1984, 9-year old Mei Leung was found dead in a hotel basement where Ramirez was living at the time. In 2009, Ramirez's DNA was matched to DNA obtained at the crime scene.[17]

Fidel_CashFlow

On June 28, 1984, 79-year-old Jennie Vincow was found dead in her apartment. She had been stabbed repeatedly, and her throat was slashed so severely she was almost decapitated

On February 21, 1985, sisters Christina and Mary Caldwell, aged 58 and 71, were found dead in their home. They each were stabbed dozens of times.

On March 27, Ramirez shot Vincent Zazzara, age 64, and his wife Maxine, age 44. Mrs. Zazzara's body was mutilated with several stab wounds and a T-carving on her left breast, and her eyes were gouged out. The autopsy determined that the mutilations were post-mortem.

Two months after killing the Zazzara couple, Ramirez attacked a married couple: Harold **, age 66, who was shot in the head; and his wife, Jean **, age 63, who was punched, bound, and then violently raped.

On May 30, 1985, Ramirez attacked Malvial Keller, 83, and her disabled sister, Blanche Wolfe, 80, beating each with a hammer. Ramirez attempted to rape Keller, but failed. Using lipstick, he drew pentagrams on Keller's thigh and on the wall in the bedroom. Wolfe survived the attack. The next day, Ruth Wilson, 41, was bound, raped, and sodomized by Ramirez, while her 12-year-old son was locked in a closet. Ramirez slashed Wilson once, and then bound her and her son together, and left.[21]

On June 2, 1985, Edward Wildgans, 29, was shot and killed by Ramirez. His girlfriend was raped several times by Ramirez but survived. From early June through early July, three more women were killed. Two had their throats slit, one was beaten to death, and all three had their homes invaded. On July 5, sixteen-year-old Whitney Bennett survived after being beaten with a tire iron by Ramirez

On July 20, he again struck twice. In Sun Valley he shot and killed a 32-year-old man, Chitat Assawahem. His wife Sakima, 29, was beaten and forced to perform oral intercourse. Ramirez then collected valuables and proceeded to leave. Later in the same day a Glendale couple, Maxson Kneiding, 66, and his wife Lela, also 66, were shot and their corpses mutilated.

SamDiamond

Long Live Richard Ramirez! He was a true hero and Icon to all of us that grew up in So Cal and knew him for the great man he was.
    FI-- I know you trying hard to get a reaction from the masses, but for what purpose?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

God bless Richard Ramirez!

He was a hero to me and to many!

Sad day
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave Smoke 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheRifleman

Just because your daddy used to sneak in your room every night and play " don't tell Mommy, just touch me here" game doesn't mean you can't respect others. We all get it you were molested and scarred for life and you probably do the same to your toddler, you "sir" ala BBD are a 1st class POS. long live Richard Ramirez!!!
    I will find you in the near future, and we will see face to face what a big shot you are.

Watch your back, hero.

You've been warned.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    FI-- I know you trying hard to get a reaction from the masses, but for what purpose?
    I am not, he was a family/childhood friend and he was a good person. Love you, miss you brother! RIP, LONG LIVE THE RICHARD RAMIREZ

flyingillini

I will find you in the near future, and we will see face to face what a big shot you are.

Watch your back, hero.

You've been warned.
    I am waiting you p*ssy. Please don't go into your daughters room tonight, give her a rest and use your wife for once. Nice threat tough guy.

TheRifleman

I am waiting you p*ssy. Please don't go into your daughters room tonight, give her a rest and use your wife for once. Nice threat tough guy.
    I really am the toughest guy. You're going to find that out...

lol.

watch your back, little girl.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 06-09-13 at 07:13 AM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Rifleman, you remember when you were going to kick Sammy's ass at covers? that was gold.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Rifleman, you remember when you were going to kick Sammy's ass at covers? that was gold.
    I took care of that problem. This phag is next.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 06-09-13 at 09:22 AM.

SamDiamond

I took care of that problem. This phag is next.
    Rifleman a tough guy?

Did he throw a bible at someone and damn them to hell?

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Kerm, explain this one.

That has to be some funny shit.

I think FI is being a dick with this Ramirez shit, but I am enjoying watching Rifleman implode here.

flyingillini

I was bout to say " or someone in your family" has to endure a horrible torture and murder like he did to 40+
    people. But then I realized that your are narcissistic and the only way you would feel anything is if it happened to you.
    How could you call a man that ruined so many lives and families forever a good cool person.

They would need dental records to ID you if we met face to face
    Did daddy sneak in your room also? Dental records huh? You "sir" ala BBD are nothing but an adult male living with a scarred childhood from the fondling that happened from your uncle.

flyingillini

I really am the toughest guy. You're going to find that out...

lol.

watch your back, little girl.
    Keep threatening me, I love it. But please do me a favor, a child's life is so precious stop touching your daughter. Your wife is going to find out plus your ruining the life of a loved one. You "sir" ala BBD, bring it , I will be waiting

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    God bless Richard Ramirez!

He was a hero to me and to many!

Sad day
    I cried all day, he meant so much to me and our family. He is a true inspiration to all of us Smokey!

Smoke

I cried all day, he meant so much to me and our family. He is a true inspiration to all of us Smokey!
    Hes a true american hero! Hes done more for this country than most. May his spirit live on
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: flyingillini

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Like I said also I have an unused dominos e gift gart worth $15 if the lender wants it just deduct the sbr store point value off the loan. I have the gift code ready to go.

Smoke

Like I said also I have an unused dominos e gift gart worth $15 if the lender wants it just deduct the sbr store point value off the loan. I have the gift code ready to go.

12 Last