stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

China virus Fear Mongering 101: Mike Florio saying Nfl to cancel rest of week 12

Pussies. Quitters. Bunch of pos fukkz

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

im getting sick of this crap, that why im taking the time to again learn others sports.....maybe we need to pack the bags and move to sweden, america is getting so penetrate up

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

The solution
    STOP TESTING
    Testing only needs to be done if someone presents with respiratory problems or serious possible covid symptoms at the hospital

carolinakid

^^^ you are correct sir, they want to shut america down again....it just sad

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Is this fake news or what?

carolinakid

im telling you guys, you need to learn other sports now, if you cant see the writing on the wall of another america shut coming, well i dont know.wait about 2 weeks after this holiday and see the panic set in.

carolinakid

the perfect storm is coming for america now with covid 19 hitting new highs every day now and biden and the dems coming into power...

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19611

Brush up on your Russian short hockey and Egyptian soccer handicapping.

stake1

Flowers pussy Florio:
    Rumors currently are flying that the league may cancel all games this weekend. They are strictly rumors, and the NFL says they aren’t true.”

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Flowers pussy Florio:
    Rumors currently are flying that the league may cancel all games this weekend. They are strictly rumors, and the NFL says they aren’t true.”
    Why would they at this point? I don't buy it.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    The solution
    STOP TESTING
    Testing only needs to be done if someone presents with respiratory problems or serious possible covid symptoms at the hospital
    by the time that was identified you do realize that many more would have already been in contact and possibly caught it. Now granted some might not have it bad but what if you wait for that and because of it a few more people developed serious problems? You didnt stop anything at that point, it would already be well beyond the reach. But it doesnt matter anyway you arent going to care what I say or anyone else says in this forum. This forum is literally for people to just shout to the the rooftops about something they dont like and hope likeminded people come in and agree with them. If anyone disagrees you or someone else will just call them names. Discussions and insightful thinking arent apart of America anymore. Its just entitlement. What affects me, what I dont like, what I care about and on and on.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Make some of my money on table tennis now. Matches are 15-20 minutes long and go on for 22 hours a day. Lots of action.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stay Home

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Stay Home
    best to hide under one’s bed

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

The solution
    STOP TESTING

Exactly right.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 894

Looks like we should all build a personal
    Bunker. See ya in 2022.

JJ, I’m moving to Allentown.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Just stop testing, athletes don't even know they have it.

Average covid age of death 84.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

The solution
    STOP TESTING
    How to worsen a pandemic 101.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    im getting sick of this crap, that why im taking the time to again learn others sports.....maybe we need to pack the bags and move to sweden, america is getting so penetrate up
    What makes you think Sweden wants you?

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Just stop testing, athletes don't even know they have it.

Average covid age of death 84.
    You have proof of that number or you just making that up?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

I'm as far right as anyone here but people need to understand that the lockdowns keep hospital numbers down. They aren't a solution to what is going on. Me and my wife are still recovering from Covid and I've been struggling the last 9 days from this. My lungs are still crackling the same as they were at the start and my energy is at maybe 30-40% of what it should be. I had all the symptoms of severe pneumonia and a lung infection among other things. It seemed to get better half way through and then came back again. I'm only 30, I had asthma as a 5 year old but nothing more than that. I don't have preexisting conditions and I'm healthy and still struggled like hell with this. I'm no athlete but just because you had it and had a runny nose or a friend was asymptomatic doesn't mean this virus isnt serious. Our numbers are going to be insane after the holiday and hospitals will be overrun in the next 7-10 days surely.

Many others that I know with Covid right now are having quite severe symptoms. None with minor symptoms. This strain now seems to be significantly worse than its been recently. There is no good answer unfortunately and I'm like the rest of you guys here that doesn't want more government control among other things. I own small businesses, I own rental real estate, I'm affected by this shit directly, too. Whether a mask does much or not, I dont care, wear it. Do what you can to protect yourself and your family. Should you be scared you're going to die? No. But this is very serious, and peoples lungs may not hold up the 2nd or 3rd time they get Covid. This is not and has not been a fun experience for my family and as many of you know I lost two close family members early on. People don't care about others unless it directly affects them or a spouse, parent, child, etc.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    ^^^ you are correct sir, they want to shut america down again....it just sad
    Biden will..trump said he wouldnt..so shut it down and the stock market has to take a hit as jobs r gone. Also, tons r out of benefits unemployment by xmas...tons r gonna be homeless because no eviction ruling is gone via cdc end of year.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    I'm as far right as anyone here but people need to understand that the lockdowns keep hospital numbers down. They aren't a solution to what is going on. Me and my wife are still recovering from Covid and I've been struggling the last 9 days from this. My lungs are still crackling the same as they were at the start and my energy is at maybe 30-40% of what it should be. I had all the symptoms of severe pneumonia and a lung infection among other things. It seemed to get better half way through and then came back again. I'm only 30, I had asthma as a 5 year old but nothing more than that. I don't have preexisting conditions and I'm healthy and still struggled like hell with this. I'm no athlete but just because you had it and had a runny nose or a friend was asymptomatic doesn't mean this virus isnt serious. Our numbers are going to be insane after the holiday and hospitals will be overrun in the next 7-10 days surely.

Many others that I know with Covid right now are having quite severe symptoms. None with minor symptoms. This strain now seems to be significantly worse than its been recently. There is no good answer unfortunately and I'm like the rest of you guys here that doesn't want more government control among other things. I own small businesses, I own rental real estate, I'm affected by this shit directly, too. Whether a mask does much or not, I dont care, wear it. Do what you can to protect yourself and your family. Should you be scared you're going to die? No. But this is very serious, and peoples lungs may not hold up the 2nd or 3rd time they get Covid. This is not and has not been a fun experience for my family and as many of you know I lost two close family members early on. People don't care about others unless it directly affects them or a spouse, parent, child, etc.
    Whst is your answer to many millions who will be homeless and out of work and money with a lockdown

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Whst is your answer to many millions who will be homeless and out of work and money with a lockdown
    Look- I simply said, there is no good answer. I don't like lockdowns either because I'm affected too. But small businesses are hanging on by a thread right now. More PPP is a band-aid, and small businesses are the ones hurting while corporations thrive right now.

It's just a shit situation.