Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    gonna watch it shortly
    Just watched the entire season of Vikings. Almost as good as Black Sails. However, I kept expecting to see an appearance from Gunnar Nelson somewhere.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Im watchin season 2 episode 1 now actually! The lead character is a cross betwern charlie hunnam and tom hardy! I wasnt impressed with first few episodes but it got better and better...especially when the priest stopped being a whiny pretentious fuucka!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    I do but the pre nunya taught version of me seesarbing as "free" money
    Dont listen to assburgerz nunya..,he iz a foool, a jealouz fool....arb to your hearts content compadre...u know it makes sense!

Ron_Paul_2012

Im watchin season 2 episode 1 now actually! The lead character is a cross betwern charlie hunnam and tom hardy! I wasnt impressed with first few episodes but it got better and better...especially when the priest stopped being a whiny pretentious fuucka!
    Your favorite character is Floki isn't it.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Your favorite character is Floki isn't it.
    Ha may well be!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both shows suck.. watch a real show like Breaking bad, Game of thrones, Boardwalk empire, or even The walking dead...

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Both shows suck.. watch a real show like Breaking bad, Game of thrones, Boardwalk empire, or even The walking dead...

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I had actually thought someone would point out the walking dead as i typed that comment, your mind is becoming predictable MD. and yet i included it anyway because it does range from bad annoying decent to excellent. also i forgot to include Mad men. why watch a D class show like vikings when you can watch an A class show i cant understand.. unless you watched all the A class shows.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 03-27-14 at 06:31 PM.

marzwoody

Then again haven't seen vikings so i might be talking shit. watched a couple of ep's of black sails and i don't think ill watch that again.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Then again haven't seen vikings so i might be talking shit. watched a couple of ep's of black sails and i don't think ill watch that again.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Obviously, they are big budget shows on major networks tht were out ages ago....everybody has seen them....perhaps as ur in Sunderland these shows have only just reached u tho! Lol

should we just keep watching repeats of them Marzy and never watch anything new?

And btw, walking dead is not good.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Obviously, they are big budget shows on major networks tht were out ages ago....everybody has seen them....perhaps as ur in Sunderland these shows have only just reached u tho! Lol

should we just keep watching repeats of them Marzy and never watch anything new?

walking dead is excellent as are boardwalk, got, and the all mighty breaking bad
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

marzwoody

Everyone has watched all of breaking bad, true detective, up to most recent episode of GOT, and bourdwalk empire? erm ok then.. just trying to help out and suggest better shows then vikings to watch, watched first ep of vikings wasn't impressed. also american horror story and sons of anarchy are good shows to watch. also i watch all my shit on the internet, i could be in sunderland or abu dhabi wouldn't make a difference and son walking dead at its worst is still far better then vikings and black sails.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    walking dead is excellent as are boardwalk, got, and the all mighty breaking bad
    I've only gotten through the first season of walking dead. Great to that point. Have netflix so I intend to get up to date sometime. Although I've heard great things about House of Cards so may just jump right into that. Anyone check it out before?

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    I've only gotten through the first season of walking dead. Great to that point. Have netflix so I intend to get up to date sometime. Although I've heard great things about House of Cards so may just jump right into that. Anyone check it out before?
    House of cards is very good.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Im working in a place, one of the location ppl for Vikings came to look at, old country estate place, they were looking for an old style room/hall - our tool shed/workshop. Didn't choose it though.

Dont see Shamless USA mentioned here, shame its awesome.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    House of cards is brilliant. that's another one i forgot to include.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/w...ching_for_kids

Attn: Pun, these guys need a NYC lawyer. 10% finder fee for me.
    Points Awarded:

Beelzebubzy gave NunyaBidness 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

never heard of this network naming phenomenon before. that's pretty awesome.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

south park is hilarious. just saw the asperger's episode

Ron_Paul_2012

Everyone has watched all of breaking bad, true detective, up to most recent episode of GOT, and bourdwalk empire? erm ok then.. just trying to help out and suggest better shows then vikings to watch, watched first ep of vikings wasn't impressed. also american horror story and sons of anarchy are good shows to watch. also i watch all my shit on the internet, i could be in sunderland or abu dhabi wouldn't make a difference and son walking dead at its worst is still far better then vikings and black sails.

You really are a simpleton aren't you.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ragnar Lothbrok would make marzie his bitch like the Priest for such comments.

marzwoody

No i just have good taste in TV shows. zombies are appealing. everyone loves seeing a zombie getting his brain bashed in. those vikings shows you watch are aimed towards tweens. sweaty shirtless guys running around a battlefield. whatever floats your boat fella.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

No i just have good taste in TV shows. zombies are appealing. everyone loves seeing a zombie getting his brain bashed in. those vikings shows you watch are aimed towards tweens. sweaty shirtless guys running around a battlefield. whatever floats your boat fella.

marzwoody

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

1st episode of Silicon Valley lived up to expectations! superb

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Says the guy who watches copious amounts of MMA.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness, and Vaughany

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Says the guy who watches copious amounts of MMA.

Yeah that MMA is bad! you only gamble on it and post about it though. actually enjoying it makes you an idiot!

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Yeah that MMA is bad! you only gamble on it and post about it though. actually enjoying it makes you an idiot!

sweaty shirtless guys running around

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol what?!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

1st episode of Silicon Valley lived up to expectations! superb
    You watch Workaholics, V? I started watching it recently and it's amazing. The To Friend a Predator ep is one of the best eps I've seen from a sitcom in years.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You watch Workaholics, V? I started watching it recently and it's amazing. The To Friend a Predator ep is one of the best eps I've seen from a sitcom in years.
    Ha yeah, one of my favourite shows of all time...somebody on here got me into it...may have been Nunya? May have been the late great Chairib who posted on here a few years ago...got me into in Party Down as well which was superb.

I agree, To Friend a Predator is one of the best episodes! Chris D'Elia is probably the best guest comic that theyve had on the show. When i try and get mates from over here in to it its one of the go to episodes tht i use! Other classics are one the one when thy try and get tickets to the Clippers game when Adam is obsessed with a chick from school and Blake shows Montez's kid his cack! My favourite ep is probably when Adam runs off with the milf and enters the bodybuilding competition...amazing episode! The episode when its them back at college (maybe last episode of season 1) is genius as well.

There are loads really, ive perhaps only been disappointed by 3 or 4 episodes and a couple of them are from latest series which is a bit too random and ridiculous at times, but thts to be expected when a show is in its 4th series. Series 3 (dunnno if ur up to tht yet) was terrific tho.

Adam Demamp is one of the funniest characters ever created! Ive been tryin to get my older brother to watch it as its now on comedy central channel in England at long last.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Actually my favourite episode might be from season 3 when they get addicted to gambling! Damnn gonna have to watch tht again in a minute!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Teenage Mutant Ninja Roommates. That is all.

First ... 26272829303132 ... Last