PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMFAO! SBR news reporting of Boston manhunt badge

Let me get this straight......

SBR is creating a journalism badge in honor of us brave news reporting guru degenerates?

For Copying, pasting and keyboard smashing, already reported news along with conversations, from listening in on Boston Police, Fire and EMS Scanner, from the comfort and safety of our own homes?

I was in on posting all this so called news, but it was nothing..We weren't in the trenches where all of these brave reporters and law enforcement officers were reporting from!

What a FUKKIN EGO you all must have, to feel the need to deserve a pat on the back!!
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 04-24-13 at 03:47 AM.

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6184

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Speak for yourself, Pauly, but there were several of us deep in the trenches, on the frontline, risking our lives gathering news information in the attempt to capture these two individuals.

The sleep deprivation alone that night would have killed lesser men.

Many of us will be experiencing posttraumatic stress for many months, others years, and an unfortunate few will be going through this for the rest of their lives.

We are heroes, Pauly. Please understand that, and don't minimize the efforts we put forth for this country of ours.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Speak for yourself, Pauly, but there were several of us deep in the trenches, on the frontline, risking our lives gathering news information in the attempt to capture these two individuals.

Deep in the trenches of your fukkin basement ,you sikk fukk...........

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

All the badges on SBR are supposed to be a fun thing. Not sure why you'd have a problem with it but duly noted for when they're applied.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave shari91 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PAULYPOKER

Reporting on the whole city of Boston, especially Watertown, under martial law, hunting a 19 year old critically weak from extreme blood loss man, laying in a boat, was a "FUN THING"

Ask all the families that were terrorized, by the military invasion with brute force on themselves and their PRIVATE property,if it was fun or not.......

PAULYPOKER

Ask the innocent man who was force to strip naked in the middle of a street, then handcuffed,interrogated,humiliated, all while being completely naked, how fun it was.......

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!

The badges are supposed to be fun, not the terror that was experienced in Boston.

Quit being such a sourpuss, Pauly, and maybe think about paying off your debt(s) before you question others.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NYSportsGuy210

PAULYPOKER

Ask the innocent old man who was probed by a robot,how fun it was.........

PAULYPOKER

Yes it was fun to know that Martial law was introduced on American soil for the 1st time and will be used anytime they wish from now on.........

PAULYPOKER

Might as well throw a huge ceremony followed by a drunken "Bilderberg style"(ass fukkin) party, at the National Archives visitor center on Constitution Ave. in DC. and burn the shredded Constitution, once and for all...........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 04-24-13 at 04:52 AM.

PAULYPOKER

You will change your tune when the military comes crashing through your door in the middle of the night, smackin you around, treating you like a animal,all in the name of Martial law...

In fact when a jurisdiction is under Martial law, EVERYONE in that said jurisdiction, has no civil rights..

It is no different than war,if they pillage your home or rape you,so be it..Have fun trying to make a criminal case against them...........

PAULYPOKER

Yes Shari, put everything that is truthful in the Saloon, where it belongs.........

Now you can go back to the marshmallows and rainbows of pretend land..........

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

SBR is creating a journalism badge in honor of us brave news reporting guru degenerates?

For Copying, pasting and keyboard smashing, already reported news along with conversations, from listening in on Boston Police, Fire and EMS Scanner, from the comfort and safety of our own homes?

I was in on posting all this so called news, but it was nothing..We weren't in the trenches where all of these brave reporters and law enforcement officers were reporting from!

What a FUKKIN EGO you all must have, to feel the need to deserve a pat on the back!!
    Wait a second, you are dissing people for copying and pasting stories into threads?

Can we get a NWO watchman badge and give it to Pauly?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Yes Shari, put everything that is truthful in the Saloon, where it belongs.........

Now you can go back to the marshmallows and rainbows of pretend land..........
    This thread was moved to the Saloon because you started power posting about something completely unrelated to the topic of the thread. You said you had an issue with SBR giving out badges, I replied, and now you're going on about martial law. Feel free to continue in here.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Wait a second, you are dissing people for copying and pasting stories into threads?

Can we get a NWO watchman badge and give it to Pauly?
    Man are you fukken inept.......

I will educate you.....

I was one of the POSTERS, who was copying and pasting, the news/ scanner conversations, on that day,In fact,I made over 100 posts on the developing story non stop for 15 hours until he was caught........

Now go play in the sandbox with the rest of the kiddies...........

Sacrelicious

I will educate you.....

I was one of the POSTERS, who was copying and pasting, the news/ scanner conversations, on that day,In fact,I made over 100 posts on the developing story non stop for 15 hours until he was caught........

I'd like to but the new world order has taken it over.

PAULYPOKER

My point was that the worst day in American history of human right violations should not be celebrated............

I can not help it that you can not grasp and separate this fact from the glee and ignorance of the mainstream media.........

Cognitive Dissonance,Avoidance, Denial, & Rationalization

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    This thread was moved to the Saloon because you started power posting about something completely unrelated to the topic of the thread. You said you had an issue with SBR giving out badges, I replied, and now you're going on about martial law. Feel free to continue in here.
    It was related...

I was simply posting my reasoning of why the whole thing should not be celebrated in anyway shape or form....

On a side note..
    The main boston bombing thread that we made 100+ pages,
    has now been turned into a fagg innuendo shit fest, for the last 10+ pages,by the forum clown asses of: drinker,smoker,tonycome.kraken,mayon,chi-archieETC...

But yet the thread still remains in players talk.......

If you were honest,you would of said the truth which is you do not like or want to read what I have to say........

I already know this, don't be shy,speak your mind.......

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

My point was that the worst day in American history of human right violations should not be celebrated............

I can not help it that you can not grasp and separate this fact from the glee and ignorance of the mainstream media.........

Cognitive Dissonance,Avoidance, Denial, & Rationalization
    Yo do realize that an entire race of Americans didn't have the most basic of civil rights for almost 190 years?

And you're comparing Boston to that?

You are clinically insane.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Yo do realize that an entire race of Americans didn't have the most basic of civil rights for almost 190 years?

And you're comparing Boston to that?

You are clinically insane.
    The guys out of his mind.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

It was a boat

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    The guys out of his mind.
    Right? Boston was on lockdown for 5 hours---- and Pauly calls it the "worst day in American History of Human Rights Violations"....

Yeah, Pauly clearly doesn't know what Executive Order 9066 was.

And its laughable that Pauly's comparing Boston to the internment of hundreds of thousands of Japanese Americans during WW2.

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

Someone get Pauly a history book.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dalamar View Post
    Someone get Pauly a history book.
    You really think it would do any good? He'll accuse Monsanto of poisoning it, or the 9th cousin of George Washington conspiring to keep out the "real truth".

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!

freak

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Pauly, please fill out this form:

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

I hope Pauly gets one of these badges.

That would be hysterical.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5117

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    All the badges on SBR are supposed to be a fun thing. Not sure why you'd have a problem with it but duly noted for when they're applied.
    I'm still waiting for my mustache badge.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

For Copying, pasting and keyboard smashing,
    already reported news along with conversations, from listening in on Boston Police, Fire and EMS Scanner, from the comfort and safety of our own homes?

Isn't this exactly what you do in almost everyone of the threads that you make?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: muldoon

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I hope Pauly gets one of these badges.

That would be hysterical.
    Yes, is is hysterical!

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Isn't this exactly what you do in almost everyone of the threads that you make?

Kermy you went and made an ass of yourself again.......

Par for the course...

LMFAO!

Post #17

I will educate you.....

PAULY always wins....

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Obviously I am the one who looks like the ass here. You made this thread, then realized what a dumbass that you were by contradicting your own habits here and then went back and tried to edit the original post to save face.

Yeah, you're a real winner.

PAULYPOKER

Kermy Kermy Kermy,

I suggest you drop this now...

You are only burying yourself deeper and deeper with each and every post............
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 04-29-13 at 10:16 AM.

12 Last