TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Jay Moron -- America hating leftist traitor. Hollywood is full of them

get the hell OUT of America if you don't like living there, you filthy beast. Your balls should be blow-torched.

Actor and comedian Jay Mohr waded into the gun debate on Twitter after Monday’s deadly terrorist attacks at the Boston Marathon.
    “What bothers me most about today is that we’re getting used 2 it. ENOUGH. 2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop. Culture MUST change,” the Jerry Maguire actor tweeted Monday night.
    What bothers me most about today is that we’re getting used 2 it. ENOUGH. 2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop. Culture MUST change.
    — Jay Mohr (@jaymohr37) April 15, 2013
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 04-17-13 at 08:35 AM.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Irony.

You're the same moron who was also making the Boston Bombing about guns.

You were yapping about arming yourself, Morh is yapping about the 2nd Amendment.

You're both fuking retarded.

TheRifleman

Darn that pesky Constitution; always getting in the way of Democrats and their Totalitarian goals.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Irony.

You were yapping about arming yourself, Morh is yapping about the 2nd Amendment.

nothing you write makes any sense. Get off the drugs, son, and then go back to school and get an education.

You're embarrassing yourself.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    nothing you write makes any sense. Get off the drugs, son, and then go back to school and get an education.

Rifle, do all of us a favor and swallow a gan of gasoline.

You never did tell me. Was it your mother taking BBC in the ass, or your wife leaving you for some that drove you insane?

I'm guessing both at this point.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Rifle, do all of us a favor and swallow a gan of gasoline.

You never did tell me. Was it your mother taking BBC in the ass, or your wife leaving you for some that drove you insane?

I'm guessing both at this point.
    You sure do like to talk about people taking it in the ass. Experienced?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

says the lad that doesn't know the meaning of 8th and 9th grade vocabulary, this crazy person is writing about crazy people how about that. this idiot mentioned it would be a good idea to kill every catholic in the country. this is the same nit wit that said not too long ago that the streets will run red with blood, this is the same asshole that claimed HE would be leaving the country if Obama is reelected.

Oh btw, did you know he is a staunch true loving Christian? Yeah, right he is. Or so he claims. Hey asshole what about that bible quiz? One question win or lose and one of us leaves. No? Again no.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    You sure do like to talk about people taking it in the ass. Experienced?
    Only when giving it to your mother. Ask her.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Irony.

you actually missed by far the biggest irony of all:

get the hell OUT of America if you don't like living there, you filthy beast. Your balls should be blow-torched.
    TheRifleman himself says he is leaving the country to escape the lefty hellhole it has become in his eyes. But he won't tell us where and why, I assume because he knows it will expose him for not knowing what the hell he is talking about.

And, I am proud to say, he is so predictable that I even NAILED on the dot, exactly where he is moving to and why! Based on very little evidence! Just what I have observed about right-wing ranters over the years. I predicted the Philippines, reason being that I predicted he has an Asian fetish, and it will make his retiree income, which I predicted will be mostly social security and possibly public employee pension, stretch very far. Nothing has been confirmed of course, but I would bet my life that his country of choice is an Asian country, and I would say 90% it's the Philippines.
    Last edited by CarpeDime; 04-17-13 at 02:51 PM.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Actor and comedian Jay Mohr waded into the gun debate on Twitter after Monday’s deadly terrorist attacks at the Boston Marathon.
    “What bothers me most about today is that we’re getting used 2 it. ENOUGH. 2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop. Culture MUST change,” the Jerry Maguire actor tweeted Monday night.
    What bothers me most about today is that we’re getting used 2 it. ENOUGH. 2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop. Culture MUST change.
    — Jay Mohr (@jaymohr37) April 15, 2013
    Nothing in his quote shows that he's a traitor. He just doesn't like guns.

You're the one who's leaving the country, probably cause you can't hack it here.