frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

We are all simply pawns in this world

When will people wake up and realize that we are all pawns in this world, just being manipulated by the politicians and other secret world leaders that are pulling all the strings behind the scenes. When will people wake up and realize that the end goal is complete and total authoritarian control over the entire world's population by a small select few of elites. When will people wake up and realize that in order to gain this kind of power the elites will slowly but steadily take more and more of our freedoms away in the name of "safety" or "security" or "provision" or "equality" or "fairness", it's all a smokescreen to get us to open our mouths and eat their shit sandwich. And yet people will continue to walk right into it like lambs to the slaughter.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Go play in traffic. Pawns elect people.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Only people that have a shitty life think that way...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: boeing power, RudyRuetigger, GUMMO77, 5mike5, and AribaAriba

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Frog, try using your lasso.

That should awaken everyone.

Frog feels this way because he's sad fuk. He blames his shitty life on a "new world order".

I will drinking scotch and smoking cigars in 25 minutes. And on Saturday, I am playing Bethpage. If that is the fault of folks trying to choke down a New World Order on me. I'm okay with it. Golf, good smoke and drink. Life doesn't suck.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Frog, try using your lasso.

That should awaken everyone.

Frog feels this way because he's sad fuk. He blames his shitty life on a "new world order".

I will drinking scotch and smoking cigars in 25 minutes. And on Saturday, I am playing Bethpage. If that is the fault of folks trying to choke down a New World Order on me. I'm okay with it. Golf, good smoke and drink. Life doesn't suck.
    We are all being used in some way. I am sure you are too. You are just blind to it. And if you weren't, I bet you'd still be OK with it.

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Only people that have a shitty life think that way...

not true at all. middle class being eliminated. thankfully im in the upper class, not quite 1% but thats ok cant have it all

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by StateChamp View Post
    not true at all. middle class being eliminated. thankfully im in the upper class, not quite 1% but thats ok cant have it all
    That is the goal of the new world order, they want to eliminate the middle class. They want everyone to either be really rich(the ruling elite) or really poor(on their hands and knees willing to submit and be slaves to the ruling elite).

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I like to think of myself more of a spoke on a wheel.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Just kill yourself

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Frog..they are brain-washed, Kool-aid drinkers....you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink...

they will find out the hard way.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    you're dumb

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

I totally agree but humans are lazy by nature besides stupid. I let nobody control me but live as a hermit to do so.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

Just live your life and try to spread love. It goes by quick enough.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Frog, the Hunger Games is just a movie. Not real life.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

My life ain't bad for a pawn.....I pretty much do what I want within reason

All that you're saying doesn't mean shit if you don't have a solution

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by StateChamp View Post
    Well, you're on the list of elimination......

You will be one of the last though...........

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    My life ain't bad for a pawn.....I pretty much do what I want within reason

All that you're saying doesn't mean shit if you don't have a solution
    The solution is simple,

Remove yourself from the system........

The more we remove ourselves from the system, the weaker the system will get..........

PAULYPOKER

DEBT created out of thin air known as Currency,Taxes,Levies/Personal loans ETC.These are all forms of Slavery that has every citizen of every country and every government in one Giant Deadly choke hold.
    And this my friends is nothing but the worlds greatest Hoax unknown to the common man!

Who is the master and creator of this systematic hoax?

The ELITE!

Who are the Elite?

The Elite are all of Central bank owners who control all the monies in the entire world ....
    In the United States of America, this Central bank system branch is known as the FEDERAL RESERVE!

The ELITE gives and holds ALL power over ALL GOVERNMENTS of this world to produce MONEY out of thin air, which is then instantly transformed into DEBT.This Debt is then under contract to be paid by the PEOPLE in the form of interest from the debt, income taxes and many other forms of taxes back to the Elite through the government,which is an endless cycle that binds all the people of the WORLD into constant SLAVERY and DEPENDENCE like an unbreakable machine........

In other words:
    As long as their is debt and tons of it, the better it is for the Elite or Central Banking System......

Hence:
    The Elite owned Central banking system Handing out Debt to the Indebted is unlimited...

Even simpler:
    Producing Debt unlimited is the ELITE'S only power over "we the people" which gives them full power over this world!

The ELITE are the Puppet Masters of everyone and everything in this world........

All the governments of this world are the PUPPETS......

All the people of this world are the SLAVES to these PUPPETS who are slaves to the Puppet Masters.........

In a even simpler words:
    These few Elite families have been playing GOD for many centuries!!!

What do these EVIL ELITES cause in this great role of GOD?

They are responsible for everything that is Evil in this World.......

These few Elite EVIL generation upon generations of families caused and cause:
    All Wars,economic collapses,Inflation,deflation,starvation ,preventable sickness,mental illness,etc.

This in turn caused and causes All the human against human competition clear down to the level of the most basic needs for human survival ...

Which causes All crime,fear,envy,hate,uncertainty,and self hopelessness,etc.......

Which completely occupies:
    we the people,
    as blind, divided, wondering souls,
    obeying the almighty dollar,debt,material things and time itself..
    Which are all falsehoods.

The Elite have been designing, planning and executing all of the above for centuries and still are, to keep all their powers of playing God in tact.....

The ONLY secret to this magnificent power the ELITE magically possess over all of us is:
    Going to great unimaginable lengths to Hide this great TRUTH from the people of this world!

1.*Most* of those who are serving in the governments of the world does not know they are serving the PUPPET MASTER as PUPPETS.....

*The politicians who do know are (rewarded with riches beyond the common man's imagination) to keep the secret in tact. Or they are simply silenced (JFK,Abraham Lincoln)*or they are falsely accused of crimes and stripped of all wealth and credibility and some imprisoned. Or be made out to look like a loon by the media ...*

2.*Most* people don't know they are SLAVES.......

*The people who do know have know voice for the simple fact that they are just common folk, but if they do have a voice, they are quickly labeled as mentally ill or nut job conspiracy theorist or both*

If all people of this world knew this greatest truth , there would be no more elite!

Once you fully realize this most powerful TRUTH known to man, you will then understand what FREEDOM andINDEPENDENCE truly is....

What can you do?

There is only one but the most important thing you can do for the sake of humanity.......

SPREAD THIS TRUTH!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frogsrangers

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Oh no we don't, puppet master hand pick for us 2 candidates and we are being tricked into believing that our votes make difference. We can only make a difference on some stupid tax levy's.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Oh no we don't, puppet master hand pick for us 2 candidates and we are being tricked into believing that our votes make difference. We can only make a difference on some stupid tax levy's.
    Pronk, still waiting on your "proof" that Jews were told to stay home on 9/11.

PAULYPOKER

A Jew turned a 15 million dollar investment into close to 7 billion on that day...............

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

You seem to live in a dark place. You can't change the world only have control over your own mind and thoughts. I wouldn't even think of debating with you because from your life reference and beliefs this is your view. If you ever read the bible, you will understand that this goes on in the world and always has but " we are not of this world". I believe in God's word. Suffering,misery, etc all part of the world experience. Not here to express my religious beliefs or spirituality but that I have a different perspective and I choose to live my life differently.
    You become what you think about and whatever you focus on in life expands. Your thoughts attract your circumstances and you seem to live in darkness. I am totally aware of what you are saying but I can only control what I can. So I choose to see the good and live in the light and I get back good. Maybe you are unaware of this.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post

Rob, who hell is that?

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    A Jew turned a 15 million dollar investment into close to 7 billion on that day...............
    I shouldn't ask, but I have to.

What "Jew" pulled off that?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    You seem to live in a dark place. You can't change the world only have control over your own mind and thoughts. I wouldn't even think of debating with you because from your life reference and beliefs this is your view. If you ever read the bible, you will understand that this goes on in the world and always has but " we are not of this world". I believe in God's word. Suffering,misery, etc all part of the world experience. Not here to express my religious beliefs or spirituality but that I have a different perspective and I choose to live my life differently.
    You become what you think about and whatever you focus on in life expands. Your thoughts attract your circumstances and you seem to live in darkness. I am totally aware of what you are saying but I can only control what I can. So I choose to see the good and live in the light and I get back good. Maybe you are unaware of this.
    I am a Christian, I spent 6 months of my life doing ministry and mission work so of course I believe the Bible and read it and think it is The Word of God, that doesn't mean I can't understand how power corrupts in this world and how the secret elite are the forces behind a lot of what goes on in this world.

PAULYPOKER

I shouldn't ask, but I have to.

What "Jew" pulled off that?
    Larry Silverstein.............

Google my post#23 and do your own research............

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

frogger watch "we're not broke" on netflix. it'll piss you off even more.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Sam, that info was taken from article below. I didn't mean to offend Jewish people and if I did I apologize.

Early estimates of Israeli deaths, as of the total death toll and the death toll for other countries' citizens (e.g. India) proved substantially overestimated. George W. Bush cited the figure of 130 in his speech on September 20th. The number of Jewish victims was considerably higher, typically estimated at around 400;[136][137] according to the United States Department of State A total of 2,071 occupants of the World Trade Center died on September 11, among the 2,749 victims of the WTC attacks. According to an article in the October 11, 2001, Wall Street Journal, roughly 1,700 people had listed the religion of a person missing in the WTC attacks; approximately 10% were Jewish. A later article, in the September 5, 2002, Jewish Week, states, "based on the list of names, biographical information compiled by The New York Times, and information from records at the Medical Examiner's Office, there were at least 400 victims either confirmed or strongly believed to be Jewish." This would be approximately 15% of the total victims of the WTC attacks. A partial list of 390 Cantor Fitzgerald employees who died (out of 658 in the company) lists 49 Jewish memorial services, which is between 12% and 13%. This 10-15% estimate of Jewish fatalities tracks closely with the percentage of Jews living in the New York area. According to the 2002 American Jewish Year Book, 9% of the population of New York State, where 64% of the WTC victims lived, is Jewish. A 2002 study estimated that New York City's population was 12% Jewish. Forty-three percent of the WTC victims lived in New York City. Thus, the number of Jewish victims correlates very closely with the number of Jewish residents in New York. If 4,000 Jews had not reported for work on September 11, the number of Jewish victims would have been much lower than 10-15%.[138] The figure "4,000" was probably taken by Al-Manar from a Jerusalem Post article of September 12 (p. 3) which said "The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attack." This number was obviously not (as Al-Manar claimed) restricted to employees; in fact, Tsviya Shimon, minister of administrative affairs for the Israeli consulate and mission in New York, said on September 14 "that there might have been up to 100 Israeli citizens working in the World Trade Center". [139] Furthermore, many Orthodox Jews left for work later than usual that day due to Selichot (additional prayers recited around the time of Rosh Hashanah).[140]

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Actually, my post was in response to Pauly's. he spends a lot of time on here expressing his world views. The more he dwells on this the more he creates his reality! And yes, some things are hard to understand and many things in this world don't make sense.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    frogger watch "we're not broke" on netflix. it'll piss you off even more.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ghenghis Kahn

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

pauly, it's not the full version. full version's hour and 20 minutes long.

edit: my bad, it's just q&a...

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    pauly, it's not the full version. full version's hour and 20 minutes long.

edit: my bad, it's just q&a...
    This is questions and answers on the documentary topic...........

123 Last