Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

Saying bomb threat at Brigham & womens hospital as well.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Ok probably just media jumping the gun nevermind carry on

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Reporters need to stop saying " we are only speculating".
    No, they should replace their current monikers with that.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Truman Show,

You all are in it!Lol.........

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Networks need to stop the 24/7 reporting. Only lead to more bullshit and copy cat rooster suckers.

Thats whst they want

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Just look at the news headlines the past 48 hours, besides Boston. Look at how many politicians are getting weird letters, or having their offices evacuated. Look at how many places are receiving "suspicious packages", or "stolen U-Haul trucks" and having to evacuate the nearby area and call in bomb squads. Notice how we get large swaths of these stories following a large tragedy, but never really seem to hear about them any other time. And notice how all these evacuations, suspicious letters/packages, bomb threats, etc. are all fake. You really think normal people are sitting around with nothing to do, so they are trying to scare people for fun? No, this is all by design. All by design to keep people fearful in a time of tragedy, to break them down, to get them to be willing to turn to the government for "protection" and "safety" and "security". While being blind to the fact that in order to get that, they have to surrender their liberty.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Just look at the news headlines the past 48 hours, besides Boston. Look at how many politicians are getting weird letters, or having their offices evacuated. Look at how many places are receiving "suspicious packages", or "stolen U-Haul trucks" and having to evacuate the nearby area and call in bomb squads. Notice how we get large swaths of these stories following a large tragedy, but never really seem to hear about them any other time. And notice how all these evacuations, suspicious letters/packages, bomb threats, etc. are all fake. You really think normal people are sitting around with nothing to do, so they are trying to scare people for fun? No, this is all by design. All by design to keep people fearful in a time of tragedy, to break them down, to get them to be willing to turn to the government for "protection" and "safety" and "security". While being blind to the fact that in order to get that, they have to surrender their liberty.
    That, or they just take threats that might otherwise happen typically, much more seriously during times like this. What liberty is being surrendered? The ability to be in a federal courthouse? Conspiracy theorists are getting my nerves.

Bostongambler

Thats the way it is now with technology and what not. Not any underlining reason.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

The only issue I have with The Patriot Act and other limitations on civil liberties is the fact this still happened yet rights have been taken away.

Don't you continue to take more away? I think so, CISPA already in top gear, many more to come but I don't blame Uncle Sam, I blame the radical jack offs that think its cute to blow up the innocent when in fact they have a problem with a much larger entity.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That, or they just take threats that might otherwise happen typically, much more seriously during times like this. What liberty is being surrendered? The ability to be in a federal courthouse? Conspiracy theorists are getting my nerves.
    More laws for an already policed state will be drawn up and enforced,FACT..............

This will effect natural freedoms of every citizen in the US...........

Call it what you will,but in the end, we give up rights to be protected by some stealth force that will never stop terrorizing and can not be stopped,PERIOD...........

Terrorism is liken to natural disasters.........

You can not stop them,you just got to hope that they don't strike near you...........

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Rights aren't going to be taken away right away, they still have to go through the proper channels. It is done slowly, not all at once. Like boiling a frog in a pot, it will slowly happen and the sheeple won't even be aware of what's going on until its too late.

For example, guns. We have a shooting. Government's answer? Background checks! Pass this and we will be safe!

Then we have another shooting. Government says "Well, background checks didn't stop this, we have to do something else. Ban high capacity magazines! Pass this and we will be safe!"

Then we have another shooting. Government says "Well, background checks and magazine bans didn't stop this, we have to do something else. Ban assualt weapons! Pass this and we will be safe"

Then we have another shooting. And the cycle continues. Eventually the government will pass more and more laws until finally they come for your guns altogether. It happens slowly but steadily.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    More laws for an already policed state will be drawn up and enforced,FACT..............

This will effect natural freedoms of every citizen in the US...........

Call it what you will,but in the end, we give up rights to be protected by some stealth force that will never stop terrorizing and can not be stopped,PERIOD...........
    I agree, pretty much exactly what I was just inferring with my post.

ChalkyDog

The only issue I have with The Patriot Act and other limitations on civil liberties is the fact this still happened yet rights have been taken away.

Don't you continue to take more away? I think so, CISPA already in top gear, many more to come but I don't blame Uncle Sam, I blame the radical jack offs that think its cute to blow up the innocent when in fact they have a problem with a much larger entity.
    It's called the lack of outlets for the nut fukk.

There is an overwhelming feeling of apathy by business' and politicians alike when it comes to the average consumer/citizen concerns. As a result, the only way a lot of these people feel they can be heard is making loud noises - in this case bombs. It's sad.

Sadly enough, this type of behavior has been part of our behavior from early childhood.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    It's called the lack of outlets for the nut fukk.

There is an overwhelming feeling of apathy by business' and politicians alike when it comes to the average consumer/citizen concerns. As a result, the only way a lot of these people feel they can be heard is making loud noises - in this case bombs. It's sad.

Sadly enough, this type of behavior has been part of our behavior from early childhood.
    The media is to blame to be honest. CNN is atrocious and the largest culprit. Few hours of coverage necessary, 24/7? Fukk off. They are the reason this keeps happening. Glorification.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Rights aren't going to be taken away right away, they still have to go through the proper channels. It is done slowly, not all at once. Like boiling a frog in a pot, it will slowly happen and the sheeple won't even be aware of what's going on until its too late.

For example, guns. We have a shooting. Government's answer? Background checks! Pass this and we will be safe!

Then we have another shooting. Government says "Well, background checks didn't stop this, we have to do something else. Ban high capacity magazines! Pass this and we will be safe!"

Then we have another shooting. Government says "Well, background checks and magazine bans didn't stop this, we have to do something else. Ban assualt weapons! Pass this and we will be safe"

Then we have another shooting. And the cycle continues. Eventually the government will pass more and more laws until finally they come for your guns altogether. It happens slowly but steadily.
    this guy gets it

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

The media is to blame to be honest. CNN is atrocious and the largest culprit. Few hours of coverage necessary, 24/7? Fukk off. They are the reason this keeps happening. Glorification.
    Whenever there is a shooting or some mass killing, as soon as the media learns who it is they have their photo posted on their channel nonstop for the next 72 hours and dig up every single thing they know about the person and give the person all the attention in the world

Hence why we have copycat killers, nutcases like Adam Lanza see how the media focuses all their attention on the killer and want to do the same to get their 15 minutes.

Maybe if our media stopped glorifying the killers and making them the focal point of their 24/7 coverage for days upon days, we will get less copycats.

Bostongambler

Whenever there is a shooting or some mass killing, as soon as the media learns who it is they have their photo posted on their channel nonstop for the next 72 hours and dig up every single thing they know about the person and give the person all the attention in the world

Hence why we have copycat killers, nutcases like Adam Lanza see how the media focuses all their attention on the killer and want to do the same to get their 15 minutes.

Maybe if our media stopped glorifying the killers and making them the focal point of their 24/7 coverage for days upon days, we will get less copycats.
    This I agree with you about.

ChalkyDog

Media is a function of the market.

Someone mentioned this already, but if you want to change the way the media covers something, you have to change the consumer.

I don't blame this on the media at all, I blame this on societal short comings. This, as well as all the shootings, is a mental problem of an individual. The problem is that it isn't an isolated mental issue.

PAULYPOKER

Or maybe, THE media wants to cauterize misinformation into the public mass's minds,to be accepted as indisputable pseudo facts .............

Taught truth,.........

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

True the media makes killers famous.

And they need stop coming out with all these violent movies it gives people ideas on how to kill peeps

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    True the media makes killers famous.

And they need stop coming out with all these violent movies it gives people ideas on how to kill peeps
    yea I know the movie halloween makes me want to stab people

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

What is this gun control propaganda on CNN? They already forgot about the Boston Bombings??

This is scary shit...

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    What is this gun control propaganda on CNN? They already forgot about the Boston Bombings??

This is scary shit...
    Obama was defeated and is crying.

iifold
    Update your status

Fox news just cut off Obama's speech... Good for them...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Goddamn You Obama!!!!!

iifold
    Update your status

26 people died at Sandy Hook... ZERO injured... Not one drop of blood ever seen... NO surveillance footage...

3 People died in Boston... OVER 100 injured... Blood everywhere... Video footage everywhere...

CNN still talking about Sandy Hook hours after Terrorist Attack on "our" country...

If the average American can't figure this shit out on their own, I'm afraid we are all pretty much fukked...

How dumb are people?? Are you guys really this dumb??

Unreal...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

26 people died at Sandy Hook... ZERO injured... Not one drop of blood ever seen... NO surveillance footage...

3 People died in Boston... OVER 100 injured... Blood everywhere... Video footage everywhere...

CNN still talking about Sandy Hook hours after Terrorist Attack on "our" country...

If the average American can't figure this shit out on their own, I'm afraid we are all pretty much fukked...

Unreal...
    Yes they are,kinger...............

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

You are obsessed with him, sounds like you really want to have your way with Rifleman in the bedroom. But I don't think Rifleman flies that way, so sorry to let you down
    Maybe the lamest post in the whole thread. This guey is completely useless. This is like intro to innanet 101 posting with the canned joke. What a tool.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Unreal...
    Well there were already tons of media cameras already there at the Boston Marathon and it happened outside in front of 1000's of people.

Kermit

I don't think they were going to let people with their cell phone cameras into the school so they could take pictures of kids slaughtered to post on the internet.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Well there were already tons of media cameras already there at the Boston Marathon and it happened outside in front of 1000's of people.
    If they wanted to pass gun control laws, they would show the surveillance footage of Adam Lanza strapped with three guns killing people... They don't show you that because Adam Lanza never killed anyone...

This is what you call common sense...

common...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Lanza never killed kids

Unreal..

Kermit

If they wanted to pass gun control laws, they would show the surveillance footage of Adam Lanza strapped with three guns killing people... They don't show you that because Adam Lanza never killed anyone...

This is what you call common sense...

common...
    What you think is common sense sounds like nonsense to me and here is why:

If you are saying that all of those people that were supposedly killed were never killed and Lanza never existed and the entire thing was made up, then there are 100's and 100's(if not 1000's) of people that are also involved in it pretending to know these dead people. How hard would it be to keep everyone's mouth shut?

Kermit

Not to mention the entire police force and Medical staff would also have had to be in on it and I have yet to hear one paramedic on scene claim that there were dead kids.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

And when did elementary schools not in the hood get surveillance cameras???

Unreal

First ... 16171819202122 ... Last