Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    It would be extremely hard. Would have to be done from the air or something. Way too hard to get into a nuclear power plant.
    Would have suspected it to be hard to blow up the finish line at the Boston marathon as well, no?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    It would be extremely hard. Would have to be done from the air or something. Way too hard to get into a nuclear power plant.
    I am good friends with a man who tests the snubbers for power plants and he has to go through like 4 days of testing and screening before he can even get into the plant, and he does this for a living. He visits the same plants over and over again.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Would have suspected it to be hard to blow up the finish line at the Boston marathon as well, no?
    You don't understand how tight security is at those places. I worked at a chemical weapons plant. The security is tight as hell.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    There were probably 100's if not a 1,000 or more people there with Backpacks in a full open area. Just set your backpack down and walk away. No one would probably think twice about it.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

i live 20 minutes away from our Nuclear power plant in Plymouth MA it is shut down and being guarded by the national guard that was at otis air force base, so the thought that someone might try it was on their minds and they acted.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    just to clear things up for these trolls, I think people who are completely against ANY "conspiracy" theories, are just as crazy as people who believe in ALL "conspiracy" theories...sorry to interrupt this wonderful troll convention we have here...jeez
    That can be applied to religion, politics, and pretty much every controversial topic in the world as well. Most people dont have a fckin clue. And they are usually the ones who shout the loudest. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NrmlCurvSurfr

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I am good friends with a man who tests the snubbers for power plants and he has to go through like 4 days of testing and screening before he can even get into the plant, and he does this for a living. He visits the same plants over and over again.
    Could always be an inside job, from a disgruntled employee. Nothing is impossible.

Kermit

So this Saudi "Suspect" was chased down and tackled by a citizen because he was acting suspiciously. Hmm....

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Could always be an inside job, from a disgruntled employee. Nothing is impossible.
    Oh, it is possible from the inside, but no one is just walking into the plant and blowing it up.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    i live 20 minutes away from our Nuclear power plant in Plymouth MA it is shut down and being guarded by the national guard that was at otis air force base, so the thought that someone might try it was on their minds and they acted.
    You are going to need tons of explosives to blow up a nuclear power plant. The concrete walls are several feet thick to contain radiation. Terrorists take soft targets like the one today that require a small amount of explosives.

Kermit

Well, no surprise here

Muslim Extremist Happy

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh, it is possible from the inside, but no one is just walking into the plant and blowing it up.
    Absolute power, can accomplish anything it wishes..........

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

just to clear things up for these trolls, I think people who are completely against ANY "conspiracy" theories, are just as crazy as people who believe in ALL "conspiracy" theories...sorry to interrupt this wonderful troll convention we have here...jeez
    That's just it. PAULY and Frog haven't met a conspiracy theory they didn't like.

It's one thing to think we may have exaggerated the incident in Gulf of Tonkin, its quite another to suggest that our gov't decided to bomb women and children at a marathon today.

Have you seen PAULY post? Cripes, there isn't a single conspiracy theory that whack job hasn't posted.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Absolute power, can accomplish anything it wishes..........
    There is our resident fuking nutbag.

I wish that same gov't had the mindpower to make your swallow a bag of razorblades.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    There is our resident fuking nutbag.

I wish that same gov't had the mindpower to make your swallow a bag of razorblades.
    MOST IRONIC POST OF THE DAY, calling someone a nut bag, and then wishing they would swallow razor blades...for all im concerned, you could be the next guy to shoot up a school...you and seaweed and all of the other non-critical thinkers, have a nice day, Im out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rcene

PAULYPOKER

That's just it. PAULY and Frog haven't met a conspiracy theory they didn't like.

It's one thing to think we may have exaggerated the incident in Gulf of Tonkin, its quite another to suggest that our gov't decided to bomb women and children at a marathon today.

Have you seen PAULY post? Cripes, there isn't a single conspiracy theory that whack job hasn't posted.
    I never posted the moon landing,sandy hook,this,ETC........

I only post what logically connects, with pure common sense, to the big picture..

Something your tiny "CONDITIONED" brain, could never comprehend..........

SamDiamond

I never posted the moon landing,sandy hook,this,ETC........

I only post what logically connects, with pure common sense, to the big picture..

Something your tiny "CONDITIONED" brain, could never comprehend..........
    Yeah, your posts of Alex Jones-- yeah, they're logical.

I'm so glad you're trying to expose the truth ON A GAMBLING FORUM.

That is 4x tons of irony right there. F'in moron.

SamDiamond

MOST IRONIC POST OF THE DAY, calling someone a nut bag, and then wishing they would swallow razor blades...for all im concerned, you could be the next guy to shoot up a school...you and seaweed and all of the other non-critical thinkers, have a nice day, Im out.
    You are truly a disease to humanity, who I wish the most painful death imaginable, when your number FINALLY is up.................

Remember these words, when the grim reaper arrives..............

I don't fault you for being stupid. You were born that way.

But I am amused that you are defending Pauly-- who just wished death on poster in another thread, but again, I don't see you having a problem with that.

Nice scale of logic you use.

And I stand by what I wrote. Pauly is a f'in lunatic who deserves whatever bad shit happens to her.
    Last edited by SamDiamond; 04-15-13 at 07:33 PM.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

obama will stop at NOTHING to destroy the US. He's happy to sacrifice children to accomplice his diabolical purposes. He is pure evil. When will you all wake-up???
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frogsrangers

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

It's people like you who will gladly surrender your liberties and sovereignty, then by the time you realize that you are essentially a slave to those who have complete totalitarian authority over you, maybe you will look back and see how wrong you were.

TheRifleman

So this Saudi "Suspect" was chased down and tackled by a citizen because he was acting suspiciously. Hmm....
    You get it.

PAULYPOKER

Alex Jones is a paid misinformationist for the ELITE..........

I visited info wars less than 10 times since I new of the site's existence......

I knew the 1st time I visited the site that info wars was nothing more than fear mongering, misinformation site.......

People who are in the know,know this...........

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    obama will stop at NOTHING to destroy the US. He's happy to sacrifice children to accomplice his diabolical purposes. He is pure evil. When will you all wake-up???
    Hmmmmmmmm

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

obama will stop at NOTHING to destroy the US.
    I would check this motherfukker first- I'm not sure why this degen who's been blasting every nation who leaves in the States and all over the world is still thinks that he can be heard here...in Russia we track excrement like this and never let it happen again...food for thoughts- GL fellas

TheRifleman

I visited info wars less than 10 times since I new of the site's existence......

I knew the 1st time I visited the site that info wars was nothing more than fear mongering, misinformation site.......

You have to be the most feeble minded poster to ever post on the internet.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

I agree.... Alex Jones is a hack who is paid by the powers that be in order to make people who believe in cover ups and conspiracies look bad.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave frogsrangers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

PAULYPOKER

But I am amused that you are defending Pauly-- who just wished death on poster in another thread, but again, I don't see you having a problem with that.

That poster wished death on women and children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is not many who could say I was out of line............

But you Diamond,I truly feel sorry for..........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 04-15-13 at 07:44 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

You have to be the most feeble minded poster to ever post on the internet.
    Rifleman I bet it would take me 50 bucks to find u...can you imagine...just fifty
    It would take another twenty to show some african american homey what you said about negros- just twenty

Rifleman how much you gotta hate all of us to be like that?

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I would check this motherfukker first- I'm not sure why this degen who's been blasting every nation who leaves in the States and all over the world is still thinks that he can be heard here...in Russia we track excrement like this and never let it happen again...food for thoughts- GL fellas
    come get some, ruskie. You'll wish you were never shat out of your filthy mama's azzhole.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Rifleman I bet it would take me 50 bucks to find u...can you imagine...just fifty
    It would take another twenty to show some african american homey what you said about negros- just twenty

Rifleman how much you gotta hate all of us to be like that?
    Bro I would kick your ass all the way across the Bering Sea and back. I'd whoop your ass to the floor with a lasso and kick you from wherever you live in Russia all the way to the peak of Mt. McKinley in Alaska and have your rectum land on the point.

SamDiamond

come get some, ruskie. You'll wish you were never shat out of your filthy mama's azzhole.
    Rifleman was in chat and told everyone his uncle played bad touch with him.

That explains a lot.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Bro I would kick your ass all the way across the Bering Sea and back. I'd whoop your ass to the floor with a lasso and kick you from wherever you live in Russia all the way to the peak of Mt. McKinley in Alaska and have your rectum land on the point.
    turtle and what you gonna shoot me with- ur mom's ugly finger nails?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I'll get some boy...let me see that pick with sun glasses one more time here...I'll get some alright

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    fuk off you coksucker
    make-me, fagggot.

First ... 891011121314 ... Last