retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Large black make rapes and kills white girl after killing her white co worker

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Riot!!!!!!!!!

Title of this thread is very misleading
    Last edited by tony_come; 07-19-13 at 12:43 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Where the location of the body was... quite surprising... I drive by there everyday... like most people do. Dearborn police and Allen Park police are always in the area. Someone had to see something. Just unreal that 2 innocent lives and families destroyed... working at a Dollar Store? Come on people. For fuks sake.

I'm surprised that the girl's father was so calm during the interview. If I had a daughter... there's no way I could be that calm.

tony_come

^no way I could be that calm

Guarantee I will find the responsible person or ppl

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

what sikos

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

that video was tough to take ....

that guy that did this is one hateful mo-fo. Prolly wasnt even intending on abducting anyone.

Noticed she was there with just that other co-worker that got killed. Noticed she was now alone and attractive ...

We should start doing things like they do in Iran. You do shit like this your stoned to death by your peers.

You continuously thieve? Your fukkin hands are gone. That pos in this video just ruined so many peoples lives

the hell with just giving him life in prison or a moderately comfortable death falling asleep strapped to a table....

Let the two victims parents get their hands on this mother fukker .

That would be about the closest to true justice you could get in this case

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

tony life is precious
    Points Awarded:

tony_come gave InTheDrink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

now you know why I am like I am......why YOU need people like me who will take care of business....no problem......

We are the future....

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

need the liberal jew media to start reporting some of this,................and what the rabbi's do to little boys

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    tony life is precious
    Drinker life is like water...precious

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

tony congrats on crossing 8000 posts

tony lets celebrate together
    Points Awarded:

tony_come gave InTheDrink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    now you know why I am like I am......why YOU need people like me who will take care of business....no problem......

We are the future....
    You ain't a damn thing other than a bad case of bag rash. You gonna kill yourself shooting at your damn shadow cuz it don't look like you. You need a fukkin brain to take care of business.

Fukkin wannabee game changer playin in a crib.
    Points Awarded:

ADR51 gave billysink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

where is that piece of shit Sharpton now?

TheRifleman

Do you know we all could have been relieved of that fat POS, had this been successful:

Sharpton Stabbed in Chest Before N.Y. Protest March : Race relations: The black activist is in stable condition following the attack in a Brooklyn neighborhood. A white suspect is in custody.

NEW YORK — The Rev. Al Sharpton, a flamboyant black activist who has been a lightning rod of controversy in this city, was stabbed in the chest Saturday just minutes before he was to lead a protest march through a predominantly white Brooklyn neighborhood where a black teen-ager was slain by a mob of white youths two years ago.
    A suspect, whom police identified as Michael Riccardi, 27, was arrested in connection with the stabbing in Brooklyn's Bensonhurst neighborhood. He was charged with attempted murder, criminal possession of a weapon and violation of civil rights in the attack on Sharpton.

Police said Riccardi, who is white, has two previous assault convictions, including a 1985 assault on a police officer.
    Sharpton, 36, was taken to nearby Coney Island Hospital, where officials said that he was "stable, conscious and resting comfortably."

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-01-..._protest-march

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    tony congrats on crossing 8000 posts

tony lets celebrate together
    I would like that drinker

Smokie gave me a water slide from toys r us. Lets slip and slide drinker!

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Drinker life is like water...precious
    Tonyer, life is like that movie with the fat black chick....precious

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

UPDATE: The large black man was caught and only one news station in detroit-WDIV reported that he gave her death threats for not wanting to have sex with him weeks before the murder.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

too bad retard didnt give him a piece

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Michigan

Kids murdered for no reason. White kids. National media doesn't mention it once.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    UPDATE: The large black man was caught and only one news station in detroit-WDIV reported that he gave her death threats for not wanting to have sex with him weeks before the murder.

They are a sick race of evil murderers. Normal human beings should not be subjected to these feral beasts.

More blacks are killed in America every year than the total number of U.S. servicemen and women that have died in ten years of armed conflict in Iraq and Afghanistan. Moreover, 93% of blacks are killed by other blacks. (Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson unavailable for comment.)
    Chances are, you haven’t heard this from the “mainstream media.” Why not, you ask? They don’t want you to know the truth. Neither do Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan and MSNBC – among others in the liberal media. In addition:

• Blacks make up only 12.5% of the U.S. population – yet commit nearly 40% of murders in America every year
    • Nearly 50% of murder victims in America are black. Again – blacks make up only 12.5% of the total population
    • Blacks kill more members of their own race every year than do all other races in America – combined
    When did you last hear Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson rant about blacks killing blacks? How about Calypso Louie Farrakhan, or Malik “Buck Dancing Tom” Zulu Shabazz? These self-appointed “leaders” of black America are hypocrites of the worst kind: they rush to condemn non-blacks at every opportunity – often without evidence and usually proven wrong – yet virtually ignore the murder of their own by people by their own people – year after year. (Lots of money to be made in the “Racial Grievance Industry,” you know.)
    A report released by the Bureau of Justice Statistics revealed that 8,000 – in some years, as many as 9,000 – blacks are murdered annually in the United States. This chilling statistic is accompanied by another equally-chilling statistic: 93% of these murders are committed by other blacks.

Additionally, the analysis – supported by FBI records – found that in 2005, for example, blacks accounted for nearly 50% of all homicide victims in the U.S. (Dare I sound “racist” for quoting FACTS?)

You see, folks, perception ( of low-information, racially-biased people) is much more important than fact to Sharpton, Jackson & Company.

They’re far more interested in making a (lucrative) living from looking out for“my people” by standing against “the white man” than they are concerned with stopping the murder of thousands of “my people” from the real killer of blacks: other blacks. Their shame is inexcusable.

A good friend of mine – who happens to be black – has shared with me on several occasions how he was chastised by black classmates in school. For being a good student, behaving responsibly and treating white students with respect. His crime? “Acting white.”

“Why you acting white?”
    was a common question – and accusation – my friend heard from fellow black students as he worked his ass of to ensure that life after high school would lead to college and beyond. My friend is now a successful businessman – well-respected by all who know him.

My friend behaves neither white nor black. He behaves responsibly. When will Sharpton & Co. do the same?