High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Griz, we need a life update: Where have you been?

Griz, you are one of SBR's most memorable posters. The last we heard, your GF was leaving you, you were trying to get Kerry to make it right with your bookie, and you were struggling to make your sales quota.

Give us an update. Did you end up paying Kerry's debt? Has Kerry tried to contact you? Are you wagering on March Madness? Did you create a ghost account on SBR? Do you post elsewhere? Do you really own a grenade(s)?

Give us a life update!

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Girl left. I am making it on my own. Kerry tried contacting me for a little bit. Sent me a message saying he won 16k and if I still didn't want to talk to me. Never responded. I got a lawyer. He advised me and handled all communications with bookie. I'm not sure what happened. Bookie took care of it or dropped it as far as I can tell. Haven't placed a bet since then other than betpoints.

Pretty much dedicated to roofing now. Expert on residential roofing. Still logon to sbr every day to read the forums. Since jj left its more boring.

The biggest reason I stopped posting was the hit my pride took from the whole thing. Vegas39 buried me good and somehow knows my personal info so I steer clear.

Work out all the time now that I'm single. Still keep tabs on kerrys whereabouts. Have made moves to ensure a few law firms have blacklisted him in chicago at least.

What can I say. Quit gambling and just spend more on booze.

Best of luck to all.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: High3rEl3m3nt

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1488

can someone explain this kerry situation in sparknotes form to a guy who missed that drama?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    can someone explain this kerry situation in sparknotes form to a guy who missed that drama?
    known SBR scammer was left to operate freely with credibility from regulars

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Griz,

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear things are working out for you. You'll meet a nice Irish girl soon enough. GL man.