innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Card is terrible tonight.

I was leaning a pathetic bet on Clemson and late injury.

I see no value in Virginia

BYU I don't trust

Sixers got embarrassed but how many times this year are Bulls gonna take a sh*t on thier own crowd? I think they are 7-22 ATS at home and the line is too favorable for sixers.

So wtf Square me up

2 team ML parlay

Bulls and Pacers $200 to win $283

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Here's a novel idea.
    Take the night off.
    (kidding)
    But if the card is terrible, save the capital for another day.

innovation

If I was in Vancouver I would visit your gym tonight.

Since I am home and my old lady is back I need a excuse to not watch the bachelor (recorded) with her. Well spent couple hundo if you ask me.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Since I am home and my old lady is back I need a excuse to not watch the bachelor (recorded) with her. Well spent couple hundo if you ask me.
    You make a valid point. lol
    I'm watching wrestling tonight myself, I might peek in on the Duke game because I detest them, but I got no action going on.
    I'll live for another day, tonight's games are either dogs are the lines are too razor sharp to wager on.

innovation

Smart man to lay off. My new favorite show is "Inside Combat Rescue" on nat geo channel Mondays at 8pm. It really puts life into perspective for me. While I live my comfortable life others are risking theirs to strangers and literally saving lives. Young men mid 20's serving others. I have a lot of respect for them. Wish I had been more giving back in my "too tall and bulletproof days.

Don't know why I just posted that other then It really is a show that puts things into perspective for me.