nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    the caucasoid nate turner learned how to copy and paste. It's evolving! Maybe one day it'll figure out the quote function.

so many racist , just not enough time.

I give all the nuances of the quotes.

Notice, not one of the sbr stormfront will address what i said above.you fuk boys do not scare me, you may scare

the 99%ers or the fak white liberals but not the kid.

I will kept mashing on you fuk boys.

First bet islands next up betonline.

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    hey mah angry nizzle, when you goin to the turf club again? Ill give ya a 10 spot and have you run fo mah program. And me bein the white that i am: Ill even tip ya a dolla.

U still wanna see mah "hand work" as requested befo? Well come see it ya nappy headed nizzle!

this is the last time i will address you, until you release my 1st 3 pm's to you and your response to them fuk boy.

Notice i sent you a pm when i had issues with you, didn't do it in a open forum. That is how the real move.

Never again will i respond to you in a open forum fuk boy.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6895

sounds like nates needs a "realease's"....up inside a white woman.. right mah nutty niizzle?
    lol, we've got our own SBR Sambo!

you told me youd be at the turf club but ive got this thing called a "joby job" that kinda override showing up to smash your big lips in. you dig mah nig?

gimme more than an hours notice or better yet come see the fresh air in valley forge and meet me there? what? no ride? how'd i know
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post
    so many racist , just not enough time.

I give all the nuances of the quotes.

Notice, not one of the sbr stormfront will address what i said above.you fuk boys do not scare me, you may scare

the 99%ers or the fak white liberals but not the kid.

I will kept mashing on you fuk boys.

First bet islands next up betonline.
    Do you know how to read? Because your post was nonsensical and had nothing to do with what I wrote.

Are you part of stormfront, caucasoid? You're certainly racist enough.

nate turner
    Update your status

still waiting.......................

to the righteous.........................peace be upon you

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3496

Nate- Give the Horse sub- forum some Horse Picks. It's time to end this crusade you are on.

nate turner
    Update your status

180 days plus and counting

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

study finds blacks genetically less intelligent than whites ...

In recent years, Dr. Lahn has become interested in why the human brain is so large and complex. Although humans and chimpanzees share about 96% of their DNA, human brains are about four times larger. Even today, researchers can find a correlation, on average, between people's brain size and their IQ.

Dr. Lahn's group zeroed in on the role of two genes, called ASPM and microcephalin, that are known to have a role in brain size. Humans with defective copies of either gene are born with brains only about one-third the normal size.

Studying DNA from several species, the Chicago team found that, over millions of years, the genes had undergone more rapid change in monkeys, apes and humans than in other animals. Their next step was to determine if evolution had continued in modern humans. Dr. Lahn's graduate students began decoding DNA from 1,184 people belonging to 59 groups from around the world, including Bedouins, Pima Indians and French-speaking Basques.

The data showed that evolution had continued in recent millennia. A statistical analysis of DNA patterns suggested that new mutations in each of the two brain-related genes had spread quickly through some human populations. Evidently, these mutations were advantageous among those populations -- just as the genetic variant promoting milk digestion was advantageous to early Europeans. Dr. Lahn and his team further observed that the new mutations are found most frequently outside of Africa. What the data didn't say was how the mutations were advantageous. Perhaps the genes play a role outside of the brain or affect a brain function that has nothing to do with intelligence.

While acknowledging that the evidence doesn't permit a firm conclusion, Dr. Lahn favors the idea that the advantage conferred by the mutations was a bigger and smarter brain. He found ways to suggest that in his papers. One mutation, which according to his estimates arose some 40,000 years ago, coincided with the first art found in caves, the paper observed. The other mutation, present mostly in people from the Middle East and Europe, and estimated to be 5,800 years old, coincided with the "development of cities and written language."

That suggested brain evolution might have occurred in tandem with important cultural changes. Yet because neither variant is common in sub-Saharan Africa, there was another potential implication: Some groups had been left out.

Unfortunately, because of political correctness, it seems that Dr. Lahn has to stop doing his brain research.“Dr. Lahn stands by his work but says that because of the controversy he is moving into other projects.”

This is further evidence that the research does indeed show that blacks are less intelligent than whites. If the research confirmed the politically correct but apparently scientifically incorrect notion that there is no genetic difference in intelligence between the races, then there would be no need for him to stop doing his brain research.

http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB1150407...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by YouMama View Post
    study finds blacks genetically less intelligent than whites ...

In recent years, Dr. Lahn has become interested in why the human brain is so large and complex. Although humans and chimpanzees share about 96% of their DNA, human brains are about four times larger. Even today, researchers can find a correlation, on average, between people's brain size and their IQ.

Dr. Lahn's group zeroed in on the role of two genes, called ASPM and microcephalin, that are known to have a role in brain size. Humans with defective copies of either gene are born with brains only about one-third the normal size.

Studying DNA from several species, the Chicago team found that, over millions of years, the genes had undergone more rapid change in monkeys, apes and humans than in other animals. Their next step was to determine if evolution had continued in modern humans. Dr. Lahn's graduate students began decoding DNA from 1,184 people belonging to 59 groups from around the world, including Bedouins, Pima Indians and French-speaking Basques.

The data showed that evolution had continued in recent millennia. A statistical analysis of DNA patterns suggested that new mutations in each of the two brain-related genes had spread quickly through some human populations. Evidently, these mutations were advantageous among those populations -- just as the genetic variant promoting milk digestion was advantageous to early Europeans. Dr. Lahn and his team further observed that the new mutations are found most frequently outside of Africa. What the data didn't say was how the mutations were advantageous. Perhaps the genes play a role outside of the brain or affect a brain function that has nothing to do with intelligence.

While acknowledging that the evidence doesn't permit a firm conclusion, Dr. Lahn favors the idea that the advantage conferred by the mutations was a bigger and smarter brain. He found ways to suggest that in his papers. One mutation, which according to his estimates arose some 40,000 years ago, coincided with the first art found in caves, the paper observed. The other mutation, present mostly in people from the Middle East and Europe, and estimated to be 5,800 years old, coincided with the "development of cities and written language."

That suggested brain evolution might have occurred in tandem with important cultural changes. Yet because neither variant is common in sub-Saharan Africa, there was another potential implication: Some groups had been left out.

Unfortunately, because of political correctness, it seems that Dr. Lahn has to stop doing his brain research.“Dr. Lahn stands by his work but says that because of the controversy he is moving into other projects.”

This is further evidence that the research does indeed show that blacks are less intelligent than whites. If the research confirmed the politically correct but apparently scientifically incorrect notion that there is no genetic difference in intelligence between the races, then there would be no need for him to stop doing his brain research.

http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB1150407...

so youre the guey who failed in the phone interview right?

does this mean youre black?

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post
    180 days plus and counting
    I see you haven't gotten any more intelligent.

nate turner
    Update your status

i would love to catch one of you fuk boys that talk that ish on the net.

next time you are in ny make a thread i dont look at my pm's.

and by the way you are right, i thought it was later in the year

nate turner
    Update your status

Your a fuking clown defending these fuking mutts.

these 2 turds robbed gamblers and your concern is if i got the days correct.

again next time you're in ny city send me a kite.

almost 52,000 post on a site, what a fuking lame.

kill yourself

yisman

You continue to not get it. You want me to make threads for you? While you threaten me? Lay down your arms, caucasoid. This thread is worthless.

nate turner
    Update your status

You continue to not get it. You want me to make threads for you? While you threaten me? Lay down your arms, caucasoid. This thread is worthless.

no threats devil.

see me in ny city, I WILL NOT SPEAK ON THAT AGAIN, RACIST MOTHERFUKERS HIDE BEHIND COMPUTERS.

keep defending these fuking mutts.

if so called negroes ran OR own this site OR bet islands, lame crackers like you would be all over this ISH.

over 50k in post LAME

KILL YOUR SELF CRACKER

WHITE MAN UNDERSTANDS ONE THING AND THAT IS VIOLENCE, SO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO SPEAK HIS LANGUAGE.

TO THE RIGHTEOUS....................PEACE BE UPON YOU

yisman

Why are you always so angry, caucasoid?

Come to Jersey City, Internet tough guy.

nate turner
    Update your status

Why are you always so angry, caucasoid?

Come to Jersey City, Internet tough guy.

name it fuk boy i am off friday

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

nate turner
    Update your status

seaborneq

SBR PRO Join Date: 09-08-06

betpoints: 5567

Message Me

Originally Posted by davidchong
    For all those players of Legendz, should send a letter to the Gaming Control Board asking your money. According with gaming internet law you should send it no later than 10 days... i think you have until this wednesday (10 days end after revoke of license), better as soon as possible. They hold a bond for guarantee money of players if any issue occurs, after expired those 10 days they unhold the bond.

Let's get an address in here. Some of us may be able to express mail or FedEx something in time to save our funds. They are lost if wagerweb gets them an a 10X rollover anyway.

THIS WAS A GREAT WEEK FOR ME, WHEN YOU GET A CRYING, PU$$Y RACIST PUNK BEGGING FOR AN EMAIL TO GET A FEW PENNIES.
    THE ASHKENAZIM HAVE PILLAGED YOU AGAIN, AN SINCE YOU AND THE OTHER RACIST ON SBR ARE FUK BOYS YOU WILL JUST LAY DOWN AND TAKE IT.
    HOPE MOST OF YOU FUK BOYS DO NOT GET ISH

THANK GOD.............EXCUSE ME THERE ISN'T A GOD.

TO THE RIGHTEOUS............................PEA CE BE UPON YOU

TO THE RACIST CAUCASOIDS.................GO KURT COBAIN YOURSELF.FUKING LAMES

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

nate how ya been pal

cecil127

still blacker than the ace of spades (we call em "urple") and dumber than a box of rocks....aint dat right mah nutty nizzle?
    not in philly no mo mah nig? better gubment handouts in nyc...good thinking mah nig.

smelling the fresh air and total "whiteness" of valley forge PA and wondering if your broke ass will eva make it up to see your great white hope

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    still blacker than the ace of spades (we call em "urple") and dumber than a box of rocks....aint dat right mah nutty nizzle?
    Not in philly no mo mah nig? Better gubment handouts in nyc...good thinking mah nig.

Smelling the fresh air and total "whiteness" of valley forge pa and wondering if your broke ass will eva make it up to see your great white hope

like i told you fuk boy months ago release all the private messages that i sent to you,since you want to put what we discussed behind the scenes, out into the open. Only fuk boys like you want to discuss real ish in the public.

Then we can see who is the real,pu44y. Put it out, until then your a ghost to me. You fuking lame.

cecil127

you sending me love notes now you dirty nig?

u wanna see my hand work biatch you gotta come see yo master, monkey. simple as dat, darky.
    you dig mah nig?

somehow i bet you dont...is it the extra bone in your foot that keeps placing it into yo mouff?

dumb boons everywhere you go

then your a ghost to me.
    two things:
    1) BOOO! (haha, darkies hate that!)
    2) learn grammar ya uneducated halfbreed/wannabe

First 12