Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Philly thoughts on sercet service killing JFK

I know your into all this stuff and have probably heard this theory before. The agent in the car behind Kennedy's car accidently shot him. The shot that blew the side of his head off and killed him but the other two shots were from Oswald.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Not this crap again............

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Stocks View Post
    I know your into all this stuff and have probably heard this theory before. The agent in the car behind Kennedy's car accidently shot him. The shot that blew the side of his head off and killed him but the other two shots were from Oswald.
    Here's the problem with that theory.

It's confirmed through autopsy that the bullet that killed Kennedy exited out of the rear of the head.

This indicates that whoever shot him, shot from in front of him and not behind him.

Oswald was a patsy. He was setup to take the fall.

My own theory is that the military industrial complex had JFK assassinated because he wanted no parts of Vietnam or war with Cuba and had plans to dramatically alter or eliminate the CIA.

What a tragedy.

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    So, the military industrial complex.

Exactly what I said.

Stocks

I thought evidence showed the bullet entered the back and came out the side. I watched the show on discovery and a few things that if true make a pretty strong case for the secret service and the cover up afterwards. A couple things I found interesting and again if they are actually true can't believe everything you see on TV. The hole in the back of Kennedys head was only 6mm but the bullets Oswald were using were 6.5mm. The other thing was the side of Kennedys head being blown off. They said if the bullets Oswald were using would have went right through Kennedys head but the bullet that hit him broke up and that caused the damage to the side of Kennedys head. The other interesting evidence was everyone who smelled gun powered down on the road. The way they came to the conclusion the secret service did was one of actually did have an AR15 in the car behind (there are pics of this) and when they lined up the enter and exit wounds they lined directly to this fella. If true along with other stuff makes a pretty strong case for this theory.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

I thought evidence showed the bullet entered the back and came out the side. I watched the show on discovery and a few things that if true make a pretty strong case for the secret service and the cover up afterwards. A couple things I found interesting and again if they are actually true can't believe everything you see on TV. The hole in the back of Kennedys head was only 6mm but the bullets Oswald were using were 6.5mm. The other thing was the side of Kennedys head being blown off. They said if the bullets Oswald were using would have went right through Kennedys head but the bullet that hit him broke up and that caused the damage to the side of Kennedys head. The other interesting evidence was everyone who smelled gun powered down on the road. The way they came to the conclusion the secret service did was one of actually did have an AR15 in the car behind (there are pics of this) and when they lined up the enter and exit wounds they lined directly to this fella. If true along with other stuff makes a pretty strong case for this theory.
    No, sir. The bullet is confirmed to have exited the rear of the head indicating the kill shot came from the front.

Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    No, sir. The bullet is confirmed to have exited the rear of the head indicating the kill shot came from the front.
    Maybe but if you can find it watch jfk the smoking gun I thought it was interesting.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Maybe but if you can find it watch jfk the smoking gun I thought it was interesting.
    Thanks, I'll look for it.

BTW Jesse Ventura came out with a book about the JFK assassination like last week or so.

He was recently on Coast to Coast AM being interviewed about this very subject.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Stocks,

Here's the video..

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

oswalds bullets were fired downward at a 16% degree angle....no way his bullet entered where autopsy reports show on the back of the head and came out level on the side of his head.

Watched the same show on discovery the bullet tragectory traced back from the lethal head wound lines up with secret service car at street level and was fired from the left of kennedy exiting his right side of his head.

Philly if he was shot from the front, why was the guy sitting in front of him hit in the back and exited out his front through his arm and lodged forward into the car?

The show did a pretty good job explaing the evidence.

Several street witnesses are recorded smelling black powder which is impossible from Oswalts gun 5 levels up and a 15 mph wind blowing into oswalds face.

Also the Hospital was denied the right to perform an autopsy on the president which was law..... he was flown back to dc and moved to the military hospital.

Seem to be some good explanations of things.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    oswalds bullets were fired downward at a 16% degree angle....no way his bullet entered where autopsy reports show on the back of the head and came out level on the side of his head.

Watched the same show on discovery the bullet tragectory traced back from the lethal head wound lines up with secret service car at street level and was fired from the left of kennedy exiting his right side of his head.

Philly if he was shot from the front, why was the guy sitting in front of him hit in the back and exited out his front through his arm and lodged forward into the car?

The show did a pretty good job explaing the evidence.

Several street witnesses are recorded smelling black powder which is impossible from Oswalts gun 5 levels up and a 15 mph wind blowing into oswalds face.

Also the Hospital was denied the right to perform an autopsy on the president which was law..... he was flown back to dc and moved to the military hospital.

Seem to be some good explanations of things.
    Discovery Channel should change it's name to Bullshit Channel.

The fatal shot came from the front.

Google The Harper Fragment.

It's a piece of JFK's occipital bone which is bone from the very back of JFKs head. It proves the kill shot came from the front.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Things that make you go, hummmmmm...

George H W Bush just happened to be standing on a Dallas street corner.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Here's the problem with that theory.

It's confirmed through autopsy that the bullet that killed Kennedy exited out of the rear of the head.

This indicates that whoever shot him, shot from in front of him and not behind him.

Oswald was a patsy. He was setup to take the fall.

My own theory is that the military industrial complex had JFK assassinated because he wanted no parts of Vietnam or war with Cuba and had plans to dramatically alter or eliminate the CIA.

What a tragedy.
    He also wanted to abolish the fed reserve.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

im gona read the ventura book, just got it on kindle, a lot of things dont add up

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

im about halfway through the ventura book, i know this guys not all there, but its been an easy read so far, everything is laid out in a pretty straightforward fashion. he goes into something about their being 2 oswalds that was a little confusing, but it seems pretty clear that it was definitely a government cover up and oswald took the fall, it was impossible for the governments version of events to have taken place.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

So, the military industrial complex.

Exactly what I said.
    Nah, he tried outing the Elite secret societies(True rulers of this WORLD) and quickly found their power through his death...........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 11-12-13 at 11:23 PM.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post

You damn right this speech was the final straw.

What he said in this speech is everything the government would never allow to happen.

This made him target number 1 by his own "colleagues"

funny how it all works out ehhhh

Good points innovation

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Presidents are puppets. They don't call the shots.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

that is very true Kermit.

But still

Without a doubt... the central core of the government detested Kennedy's ideology on things

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    im about halfway through the ventura book, i know this guys not all there, but its been an easy read so far, everything is laid out in a pretty straightforward fashion. he goes into something about their being 2 oswalds that was a little confusing, but it seems pretty clear that it was definitely a government cover up and oswald took the fall, it was impossible for the governments version of events to have taken place.
    Jesse is pretty awesome. Ventura/Stern ticket for me if Rand Paul doesn't run.