TimTom
    TimTom's Avatar Become A Pro!

diverted Service Plays

I am really sorry but with this post I say good bye, moderators deleted all my posts because "I posted the link from Confident-Tips website". Now when I check last 20 Service Plays everyone is posting the links, but I donīt know why I canīt do it. It is not problem for me, I will keep the tips for myself, I am not interested to promote Confident-Tips website so I wonīt post more their tips. I am sorry but this is a good bye. I will keep reading all your posts.

LetMeWin4U
    LetMeWin4U's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TimTom View Post
    I am really sorry but with this post I say good bye, moderators deleted all my posts because "I posted the link from Confident-Tips website". Now when I check last 20 Service Plays everyone is posting the links, but I donīt know why I canīt do it. It is not problem for me, I will keep the tips for myself, I am not interested to promote Confident-Tips website so I wonīt post more their tips. I am sorry but this is a good bye. I will keep reading all your posts.

I dont remember if you write "http://" maybe this was the problem.

TimTom

I didnt wrote http://, I just wrote Name.com like ALL people do, but I dont know, it looks like I am a special guy. I was posting this tips just because I wanted to share this tips with of you, but I dont fell respected and now I am out.

BOL on betting to all

james cole
    james cole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

TimTom, head up! there are many people very grateful for your input! And I am very interested in confident tips you you do not want to post them, do you mind me giving u my email address, if you dont mind sharing

anyway, I am staying away from footie friendlies, I am taking a day off or bet on NBA.

but good luck to you guys!

TimTom

Thanks to all, I got too some private messages asking for this tips, but I am very sad that my work annoyed moderators and now I think that the best thing I can do is leave. It has been a nice time with all of you, thanks

LetMeWin4U

I didnt wrote http://, I just wrote Name.com like ALL people do, but I dont know, it looks like I am a special guy. I was posting this tips just because I wanted to share this tips with of you, but I dont fell respected and now I am out.

BOL on betting to all
    The problem was ".com"

Please come back and share

I send a PM to you.

Best regards

envy
    envy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I am also interested in the confident tipps. Also interested in getmybet.

Best regards

TimTom

Quote Originally Posted by LetMeWin4U View Post
    The problem was ".com"

Please come back and share

I send a PM to you.

Best regards
    The problem is that 85% from posts had .com and only mines was deleted... I see everyday about 85% of posts with.com and nobody delets their posts...

KINGOFATHENS
    KINGOFATHENS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

hello tim tom

im new here but i like your confident-tips can you send me the confident-tips at my box private ? thanks..smile

TimTom

Now I have seen that some people is reselling my tips...this is crazy, I pay for the tips, I share them for free and the onlyest thing I get is problems and I see that other people is making money...that is really funny

Lefties
    Lefties's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Stop crying and share tips this is nothing just small talk

TimTom

Quote Originally Posted by Lefties View Post
    Stop crying and share tips this is nothing just small talk
    I am really tired of that, I will surely delete my account in some hours, I dont think that it is fair that I share tips for free and the onlyest things I get are problems and to see how other people makes money from them.

LetMeWin4U

I am really tired of that, I will surely delete my account in some hours, I dont think that it is fair that I share tips for free and the onlyest things I get are problems and to see how other people makes money from them.
    Could you please reply my PM before you delete your account?

LetMeWin4U

Now I have seen that some people is reselling my tips...this is crazy, I pay for the tips, I share them for free and the onlyest thing I get is problems and I see that other people is making money...that is really funny
    That is sad....

yogohama
    yogohama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1370

Stop whining and get out then.
    Come on, this is the internet...
    If you cant/wont post the tips then we will find other sites..

Goodbye shill

TimTom

Quote Originally Posted by LetMeWin4U View Post
    That is sad....
    This is the main problem that I found, and this is why I will stop posting the tips for free...

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Ok then don't post them. But how many posts do you need to make whining and crying about it.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

It's funny how his fuk buddies that want his tips are brand new members.

I'll give you a tip.

Gtfo