MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Seattle NHL all black crew lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10026573-krakens-jt-brown-everett-fitzhugh-to-become-nhls-1st-all-black-broadcasting-team.amp.html

I mean, come on. Pandering? Clowning? This is getting ridiculous- there's more blacks in the booth then on the 2 teams combined and why?

....because it's black history month lol

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

How does this impact your life? Why do you even care? 99 percent of broadcast teams are white. So one is black. I swear, you’ll be ok.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

It’s truly unbelievable that this guy can’t post a link….

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    It’s truly unbelievable that this guy can’t post a link….
    your surprised? the stuff this guy posts is dumber than dog shit, fair to assume he is too

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    How does this impact your life? Why do you even care? 99 percent of broadcast teams are white. So one is black. I swear, you’ll be ok.
    The idea that they are doing this for soley 1 reason is worthy of commentary

It's Orwellan "NewsSpeak"

It's "woke"

And what's laughable is that the rest if the year no blacks will be in the booth and noone will care because they did this propaganda in BHM.

So the moral of the story is blacks aren't capable if announcing basically so because it's BHM we'll give them a token job and then everything is OK lol then we'll go back to normal broadcasting g with no blacks because everyone in the world knows they suck and can't do the job unless it's a token or freebie or handout gig.

I mean, seriously, are liberals just shallow, void and empathetic so long as there's some virtue signaling or pandering effort lol

It's just so fukking pathetic...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Who cares? Just listen to the voice. As long as I understand what they are saying I don't care if they are black or white.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The idea that they are doing this for soley 1 reason is worthy of commentary

It's Orwellan "NewsSpeak"

It's "woke"

And what's laughable is that the rest if the year no blacks will be in the booth and noone will care because they did this propaganda in BHM.

So the moral of the story is blacks aren't capable if announcing basically so because it's BHM we'll give them a token job and then everything is OK lol then we'll go back to normal broadcasting g with no blacks because everyone in the world knows they suck and can't do the job unless it's a token or freebie or handout gig.

I mean, seriously, are liberals just shallow, void and empathetic so long as there's some virtue signaling or pandering effort lol

It's just so fukking pathetic...
    One if the best in the world in Mike Tirico. He’s black. Gus Johnson. These guys are at the highest level. Plenty of good black analysts out there. Your argument doesn’t make much sense. You get more offended than the liberals you bitch about. We get it….you hate blacks and you probably think there should be a white history month. There is a bunch of you guys out there.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

How can a black crew call a hockey game??? lol Just ridiculous

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    How can a black crew call a hockey game??? lol Just ridiculous
    This is a weird site. Little white guys call basketball games with all black guys. I can’t even figure out the issue here. This place is strange.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

This is a weird site. Little white guys call basketball games with all black guys. I can’t even figure out the issue here. This place is strange.
    Weird site you spend 18+ hours a day at….
    We all know you give the play by play while sitting in the corner Cuck 🤣

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Weird site you spend 18+ hours a day at….
    We all know you give the play by play while sitting in the corner Cuck 🤣
    Nice gay emoji laughing at your non funny post. You spend 24/7 site hoping and emailing about me. You are hated by all. That’s the best part. You and Dlowilly are hated at every site….you both keep changing names and end up hated by all.

Hope you enjoyed your latest day off for trying to dox Harry….Scumbag fat garbage.

KnuckleHeadz

Day off?

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22628

Not to worry, when White History Month arrives all will equal out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Day off?
    You didn’t get a ban yet for trying to dox Harry with his work place? They must be behind or just getting the perma ban finally for you. It’s time. You’re a cancer and an absolutely horrible troll that’s hated by all. You are part of the clean up coming. Trash getting thrown out.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Nothing weird about it.... I bet you barely 8% of the black population ever attempted to play ice hockey... you're such a dumb fukk at times.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Nothing weird about it.... I bet you barely 8% of the black population ever attempted to play ice hockey... you're such a dumb fukk at times.
    Lmao. That means what? You think any of those play by play guys played serious sports? Take a look at Al Michaels, Marv Albert, and all the other white announcers…..they can’t even use a can opener without breaking a sweat. You guys say some of the dumbest shit. Makes me embarrassed to be white some days.

KnuckleHeadz

Doxing Harry 🤣🤣🤣

We are in the same space and I’ve been doing this a bit and just happen to know some people. Not to mention my little brother and a few buddy’s work for that same company…

This guy says he’s embarrassed , that photo was hilarious

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    your surprised? the stuff this guy posts is dumber than dog shit, fair to assume he is too
    I love people like this. Make a living of those who think there's an angle to beat me on, in arguments, business, law, philosophy. It never ends.

Yes, Sam, you go ahead & assume lol

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10026573-krakens-jt-brown-everett-fitzhugh-to-become-nhls-1st-all-black-broadcasting-team.amp.html

I mean, come on. Pandering? Clowning? This is getting ridiculous- there's more blacks in the booth then on the 2 teams combined and why?

....because it's black history month lol
    Ok would u have posted if say entire booth at seattle was Russian with thick Russian Rocket accent?

Would u have said - cmon now there is not a single russian player on that kraken team yet they hired 2 slavics in the booth?

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    Ok would u have posted if say entire booth at seattle was Russian with thick Russian Rocket accent?

Would u have said - cmon now there is not a single russian player on that kraken team yet they hired 2 slavics in the booth?
    Not at all, the Russian broadcasting team wouldn't have been assigned the gig solely based on their race or cultural identity.

If Seattle thinks this is a great idea & crew...if Seattle thinks this is a viable way to present their product then I challenge then to use an all black crew year round.

Let's see the quality of the broadcast and its ratings...if this is just a stunt, as it appears to be, I'd suggest they cancel it, for its virtue signaling at best, and undermining to legitimate black broadcasters at worse.