BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(illini you jews are cute)

ILLINI LAST NIGHT I WENT TO THE GOLDEN TEMPLE RESTAURANT IN BROOKLINE A NICE CHINESE FOOD PLACE. I WAS SITTING AT THE BAR WAITING FOR MY TAKE OUT.I WAS TALKING TO THIS JEWISH GUY WHO TOLD ME HE LOST A LOT OF MONEY WITH BERNIE MADDOFF.I ASKED THE BARTENDER TO RUN A TAB MY ORDER WASNT GOING TO BE READY FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES.AS I WAS TALKING TO THIS JEW I OFFERED TO BUY HIM A DRINK HE ACCEPTED AND WE STARTED TALKING ABOUT SPORTS AND GAMBLING.HE TOLD ME HE HAS A BOOKIE IF I WAS INTERESTED I TOLD HIM THANKS BUT NO THANKS I DONT BET ON CREDIT ANYMORE.

BOYS TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT THE F-CKING JEW BEAT ME FOR 2 DRINKS I WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND WHEN I CAME BACK I HAD A FULL DRINK I ASSUMED THE JEW BOUGHT ME A DRINK I THOUGHT THAT WAS NICE OF HIM.AFTER ABOUT 20 MINUTES HE SAID HE HAD TO RUN I SAID HEY IT WAS NICE TALKING TO YOU SHALOM.BOYS I KID YOU NOT I GOT THE BILL AND THE BAR TAB READ $26.80 I SAID TO THE BARTENDER HOW COME MY BILL IS SO MUCH SHE TOLD ME YOU GOT 4 DRINKS I HAD 2 BEERS THE GOD DAM JEW ORDERED TOP SHELF AND WHEN I WENT INTO THE BATHROOM HE ORDERED 2 MORE DRINKS ON MY TAB.THE BARTENDER THOUGHT WE WERE TOGETHER AND HE SAID JUST PUT IT ON JIMS TAB.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THE BALLS ON THESE JEWS I AM BROKE AND THIS JEW IS ORDERING TOP SHELF AND PUTTING IT ON MY BILL.I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO PAY THE BILL I LOOKED EVERYWHERE IN THE RESTAURANT BUT NO SIGN OF THE F-CKING GUY.I DID GET THE JEWS NAME IT WAS HAROLD MEIZLER I HAVE A FUNNY FEELING THIS WAS A FAKE NAME THIS GUY WAS A CON ARTIST

ILLINI NOW YOU KNOW WHY I DONT TRUST JEWS THEY ARE ALWAYS F-CKIJNG ME OVER.

HIS DRINKS MUST HAVE BEEN 10 DOLLARS EACH I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT I COULDNT TELL MY LOVELY WIFE SHE WOULD JUST CALL ME A FOOL AGAIN .

FIRST WWW.BARRYFEINSTEIN.COM MY JEW LAWYER WHO OWES ME 3 THOUSAND DOLLARS NOW HAROLD MEIZLER WHO OWES ME FOR 2 DRINKS (MAN THE JEWS ARE ALWAYS GETTING IN MY POCKETS)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nyyanks773, and Smoke

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Jews are so damn cheap

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Interesting Situation. Watch your back at all times.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Nice story and I don't doubt it is true. However this is anecdotal evidence and in no way should be used to prove the cheapness of Jews as a religion. Another story can go like this, the Jews I know are very kind and willing to help whenever possible. And that is also true of the Jews I have known. Also keep in mind that some of the Jews of today may not even be actual Jews of biblical times. Look it up.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Nice story and I don't doubt it is true. However this is anecdotal evidence and in no way should be used to prove the cheapness of Jews as a religion. Another story can go like this, the Jews I know are very kind and willing to help whenever possible. And that is also true of the Jews I have known. Also keep in mind that some of the Jews of today may not even be actual Jews of biblical times. Look it up.

oh God, here we go again w/ this liberal moron... defending against the obvious. if a clerk gets shot and killed at a gas station by a (insert leading statistical crime group), this bozo is going to go .... "well, golly shucks, you see, I happen to have a friend who is (group) and he knows how to spell and behave himself ..... and that clerk just got unlucky... b/c let me tell you.. if it happened to be my (group) friend, well, that clerk would've been safe that night.... and that clerk prolly would've went home w/ my (group) friend and the three of us would've had some solid Elton John sex at our favorite bathhouse on Obama's Liberal Way in downtown Fruitville

fukking retard

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Lolol

jimmy!!

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

you're just a cheap, whining punkass bitch....you buy the guy a drink, and then you bitch like a little a little punk about it...he knew you probably wanted to elton john him, and he left w/drink in hand before u put your dainty little hand on his knee..again...queer bastard, that's what you get

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn, lots of Feinstein defenders out there

crazy what's happening to this world

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

You mean to tell me that a jew beat you out of your money?

I'm fukkin shocked.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Why would you buy a jew a drink to begin with?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

cheap bastage

hope the weekend goes better jeemer

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    Why would you buy a jew a drink to begin with?

to slip something into it?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    damn, lots of Feinstein defenders out there

crazy what's happening to this world

10,000 posts in less than a year. Only a worthless hand job without any ambition would find the time to waste on a gambling forum. You call me a moron, basket case my dead sperm cells you may want to find on my underwear have more intellect than your entire being. Fcking bigot not only blacks but now Jews. I woud wager my last dollar these opinions that you have are very private, you would not make these comments around blacks or Jews which in turn makes you a coward too. No big surprise.

TheRifleman

Jews are God's chosen people. They carried the 10 commandments down thru the ages. You aren't worthy to even speak to a single one of them. You all are nothing but scumbag losers. Kill yourselves already, it's time.

TheRifleman

Top 10 most influential Jews in history:

Who knows where we'd be without them. They are a blessing in every society. Much better than trailer park trash like most of you. Worthless, loser maggots. Dirt-bag degenerate scum.

Fader
    Sharpsville County
    Fader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Jews are God's chosen people. They carried the 10 commandments down thru the ages. You aren't worthy to even speak to a single one of them. You all are nothing but scumbag losers. Kill yourselves already, it's time.
    Wow and you wonder why so many people hate Jews? I don't agree with the OP's sentiments but whenever you react in this way you are probably only making things worse. How do you know the OP isn't a troll just trying to get a reaction out of you? Telling people to go kill themselves is the wrong way to react.

TheRifleman

[QUOTE=Fader;16024640]Wow and you wonder why so many people hate Jews? I don't agree with the OP's sentiments but whenever you react in this way you are probably only making things worse. How do you know the OP isn't a troll just trying to get a reaction out of you? Telling people to go kill themselves is the wrong way to react.[/QUOTE

thanks for the insight neville chamberlain, but these are low-down filthy scumbags who only understand brutality. So, I am more than happy to give them what they want.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

MY TOP 3 MOST HATED JEWS IN NO SPECIFIC ORDER

ALLAN DERSHOWITZ
    BEN STEIN (I HATE THAT WHINING JEW VOICE)
    BARRY FEINSTEIN MY LAWYER WWW.BARRYFEINSTEIN.COM

I COULD THINK OF A LOT MORE LIKE LARRY DAVID I HAVENT FOUND A JEW THAT I LIKE EXCEPT FOR ILLINI

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    MY TOP 3 MOST HATED JEWS IN NO SPECIFIC ORDER

ALLAN DERSHOWITZ
    BEN STEIN (I HATE THAT WHINING JEW VOICE)
    BARRY FEINSTEIN MY LAWYER WWW.BARRYFEINSTEIN.COM

I COULD THINK OF A LOT MORE LIKE LARRY DAVID I HAVENT FOUND A JEW THAT I LIKE EXCEPT FOR ILLINI
    who gives a fuk who you like or don't like, little lady You'd suck their cocks too, if they would hand them over to you....keep your llittle sissy hands to yourself. not everyone understands your lifestyle.