ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

And yes I agree brock landers is one of the dumbest mother fukers on the planet.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I remember this like if it was yesterday

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    And yes I agree brock landers is one of the dumbest mother fukers on the planet.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Brock quotes an HBO show and offers it for proof of anything. Congrats, you are right we arent the greatest country anymore, but not for any of the reasons cited by Jeff Daniels. But b/c idiots like you think what Jeff Daniels says on a television drama is real.
    well when people say "its the greatest place on earth to live"..i think, whats different about us than Canada...next to nothing, except maybe lower taxes. Great Britain has bookies on every corner...thats something we sure as hell don't have. Lots of other "great" places, we surely aren't the only ones.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post

We had a chance to honor our soldiers by protesting and boycotting companies that made profit off of the war.
    War Is a Racket It always has been.
    Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.
    <map name="Map2"></map>
    Written by Two-TimeCongressional Medal of Honor Recipient

Major General Smedley D. Butler
    USMC, Retired
    CHAPTER ONE
    WAR IS A RACKET
    WAR is a racket. It always has been.
    It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.
    A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.
    In the World War [I] a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict. At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War. That many admitted their huge blood gains in their income tax returns. How many other war millionaires falsified their tax returns no one knows.
    How many of these war millionaires shouldered a rifle? How many of them dug a trench? How many of them knew what it meant to go hungry in a rat-infested dug-out? How many of them spent sleepless, frightened nights, ducking shells and shrapnel and machine gun bullets? How many of them parried a bayonet thrust of an enemy? How many of them were wounded or killed in battle?
    Out of war nations acquire additional territory, if they are victorious. They just take it. This newly acquired territory promptly is exploited by the few – the selfsame few who wrung dollars out of blood in the war. The general public shoulders the bill.
    And what is this bill?
    This bill renders a horrible accounting. Newly placed gravestones. Mangled bodies. Shattered minds. Broken hearts and homes. Economic instability. Depression and all its attendant miseries. Back-breaking taxation for generations and generations.
    For a great many years, as a soldier, I had a suspicion that war was a racket; not until I retired to civil life did I fully realize it. Now that I see the international war clouds gathering, as they are today, I must face it and speak out.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

This guy won the thread.
    Pawns will think like pawns. Good work turing.
    Awesome!

Guys....how lucky are we to have some brokedikk fukk kid still living with his parents, who pimps pics of his ass out to men for a $50 free play......to tell us what's wrong with America and the way we live our lives?

Patty....you're a non-tax paying dumbfukk kid. Quit acting like you know anything, cause you surely do not.
    Points Awarded:

William Walters gave opie1988 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Always remember any murder is an act of terror

Zero difference the 911 killings, drunk driver killings, home invasion killings, war killings ect

Remember all that serve out Country and remember all that die in acts of terror

Game Over
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyLineDawg

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

ApricotSinner32

Opie I pay taxes you dumb fuk. 3,000 people dying here and or millions dying in iraq what one is more significant? It's the 3000 to you fuking america is the best chanting bimbos. People are people now go get your dick tanned.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    my retort to Opie on that statement...

Brock......sorry pal, but I choose not to decide my feelings for my country based on what the liberal fukking star of such movies as "Dumb and Dumber" thinks I should believe.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

we are a country that loves to pretend to get all sentimental, patriotic, reflective, reverent, and weepy eyed a handful of times a year.

we NEED this!

may Allah grant Shalom on those that aren't pretending

ApricotSinner32

Opie you are a hick we get it.

ApricotSinner32

Opie in his youth what a good looking lad.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Always remember those who died, but don't forget those who ran towards and not away from the flames.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2010/roll664.xml

ApricotSinner32

Opie you ever try to stick your head inside the oven for like 2 minutes at 300 degree heat just to see if you can save some cash instead of going to the tanning salon you can just get a quick skin bake at home. Also saves yourself from the humiliation of being one of the few homos at the joint publicly.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

calm down Patty, you are too reved up

ApricotSinner32

Not now archibault.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey patty, show respect for the men and women who died for your freedom
    Try posting ass pics in Iran or N.Korea.
    Heres a better idea, if you dont like this country then leave.
    Last edited by acl123; 09-11-12 at 10:44 AM.

ApricotSinner32

I didn't post that pic jerkoff it's a photoshopped picture. Hence not real. Hence why I don't give a fuk that its all over this website.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

“Patriotism is fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone and as irrational as a headless hen.” Ambrose Bierce

“Patriotism - the virtue of the vicious.” Oscar Wilde

“You’ll never have a quiet world until you knock the patriotism out of the human race.” George Bernard Shaw

“This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism on command, senseless violence and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism.” Albert Einstein

“Patriotism means advocating plunder in the interests of the privileged class of your particular country. The time will soon come when calling someone a patriot will be the deepest insult.” Ernest. B. Bax

“Blind patriotism has been kept intact by rewriting history to provide people with moral consolation and a psychological basis for denial.” William H. Boyer

“Patriotism is a superstition artificially created and maintained through a web of lies and falsehoods, robbing us of our dignity and increasing our arrogance and conceit.” Emma Goldman

“Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it.” George Shaw

“When a whole nation is roaring patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    “Patriotism is fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone and as irrational as a headless hen.” Ambrose Bierce

“Patriotism - the virtue of the vicious.” Oscar Wilde

“You’ll never have a quiet world until you knock the patriotism out of the human race.” George Bernard Shaw

“This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism on command, senseless violence and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism.” Albert Einstein

“Patriotism means advocating plunder in the interests of the privileged class of your particular country. The time will soon come when calling someone a patriot will be the deepest insult.” Ernest. B. Bax

“Blind patriotism has been kept intact by rewriting history to provide people with moral consolation and a psychological basis for denial.” William H. Boyer

“Patriotism is a superstition artificially created and maintained through a web of lies and falsehoods, robbing us of our dignity and increasing our arrogance and conceit.” Emma Goldman

“Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it.” George Shaw

“When a whole nation is roaring patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Profane is on the right track.

ProfaneReality

Profane is on the right track.
    No I am just exposing these lib fucktards... Opie is on the sharp side. Einstein, Shaw, Wilde... squares.

ApricotSinner32

No I am just exposing these lib fucktards... Opie is on the sharp side. Einstein, Shaw, Wilde... squares.

Liberal Republican its all nonsense. All a fuking stupid game. Point is if you think we should remember 3,000 americans who died over 1 million of another country just because they were born on a certain piece of land over the other you are a fuking moron and your brain needs a reformat. Wake up
    Points Awarded:

Turing gave ApricotSinner32 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ProfaneReality

Liberal Republican its all nonsense. All a fuking stupid game. Point is if you think we should remember 3,000 americans who died over 1 million of another country just because they were born on a certain piece of land over the other you are a fuking moron and your brain needs a reformat. Wake up
    God is American, pal. He only created Americans.
    Points Awarded:

Hilljacademics gave ProfaneReality 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18811

opie1988

Patty very upset.

Patty - tell you what I'll do, pal....$100 freeplay for you posting a video of any of your beloved Iraqis boning you up the arse!!

Thats $50 more than you got from that ass pic you sent out.

Thats +EV, pal!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

God is American, pal. He only created Americans.
    and russian women

ApricotSinner32

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

[QUOTE=ApricotSinner32;15976930]This guy won the thread.

Pawns will think like pawns. Good work turing.[
    why good work???

ApricotSinner32

Because his mind works and is not stuck in a predetermined pattern of thinking punched into his head.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Opie, Daniels is a republican.

Sinner, go jerk off in the closet, you're above your head here.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Brock......sorry pal, but I choose not to decide my feelings for my country based on what the liberal fukking star of such movies as "Dumb and Dumber" thinks I should believe.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Tunnel vision Opie......
    Throwing up cover words like "liberal fukking star" does not change nor diminish the quoted facts.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

you donks still think it was the arabs ?

Name:  twin-towers-tattoos (1).jpg
Views: 252
Size:  79.3 KB

First 12345 Last