Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Good Wednesday Morning SBR!

Good Morning SBR Men and Women

After a busy, busy evening last night, I am looking forward to only two meetings tonight! Welcome to the time of year where we run ourselves ragged trying to be everywhere at once, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Fortunately the boys won by the 10 run rule last night, so that freed up some time in between all of the events and made the evening much, much easier!

So, we have two games we're looking at today. Tonight's NFL game (which we looked at yesterday) and tomorrows NCAA game.

Think I am just going to pass on the Cowboys/Giants game, but am still curious what you guys finally decided on?

Now, as for the Pittsburgh/Cincinnati game this one is peaking my interest and would love to hear your thoughts on it!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Good Morning, nice to get a jump start to hump day due to Labor day monday....

what positions are your boys playing? is this fall league? travel league?

Blondie you ever been thrown out of the field area by an ump?

gonna play cowboys and over just for funnsies

I'm taking cincy in the college football tilt

lot of thunder last night in Chicago, even heard a bit about 30 mins ago, not sure how much it really rained though, gonna check outside in a minute and see if it might not be dry enough to get a bit of golf in

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Good Morning, nice to get a jump start to hump day due to Labor day monday....

what positions are your boys playing? is this fall league? travel league?

Blondie you ever been thrown out of the field area by an ump?

gonna play cowboys and over just for funnsies

I'm taking cincy in the college football tilt

lot of thunder last night in Chicago, even heard a bit about 30 mins ago, not sure how much it really rained though, gonna check outside in a minute and see if it might not be dry enough to get a bit of golf in
    My oldest plays 3rd base. My youngest much prefers soccer over baseball since he doesn't have much in the way of speed when running. (Defenders and goalies don't have to be fast according to him )

This is school ball (jr high)

No, but almost. It was during summer travel softball and the umps were so bad the other team's parents where shocked about the bad calls on US! They wanted a fair game as did we. The ball was hitting the ground before crossing the plate and they were calling it a strike (no the girl wasn't swinging)

I am more likely to get thrown out of a basketball game :-p

Just for funsies huh? I haven't heard that word in awhile

Any reason on Cincy? or just a hunch?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

hunch/fade Pitt

not a fan of pitt's coaching staff

and that loss to YSU and the short short amount of time to recover/prepare for the bearcats makes me think they'll react negatively to this spot

Blondie

Holy SHIT!

I think my day is about to get interesting!!

Tonadoes touching down not too far away, thunderstorms, wind blowing shit around.

Wind and rain is nothing but the tornadoes now that's a different story...

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

oh scary, be safe

nothing but sun sun sun the last few hrs here

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Blondie, sucks to hear about the tornados. Been around them my whole life and back in 99 I got caught in an EF-5 Wind speeds were over 300mph.

My best advice is to get behind ttwarrior1. Only way that guys going anywhere is if gravity fails. If you can't find him, go to a stormcellar. Not as safe but a good alternative.

Stay safe. Im worried for our Chicago area posters as well as our Coasta Rica posters. Rough day here at SBR.

: praying :

Edit: Blondie, can you get us a praying emoticon?

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Good day to you, Blondie.

Did you know that today is "Be Late For Something Day"?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Decided to take the Pts tonight with the cowcrappers... I feel the game will come down to a late FG.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Good day to you as well blonde hard game to call tonight maybe the under

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Blondie, sucks to hear about the tornados. Been around them my whole life and back in 99 I got caught in an EF-5 Wind speeds were over 300mph.

My best advice is to get behind ttwarrior1. Only way that guys going anywhere is if gravity fails. If you can't find him, go to a stormcellar. Not as safe but a good alternative.

Stay safe. Im worried for our Chicago area posters as well as our Coasta Rica posters. Rough day here at SBR.

: praying :

Edit: Blondie, can you get us a praying emoticon?
    Haha I think the worst is over lost internet for a bit. Watched stuff blow around the neighborhood...

One of the few things I am deathly afraid of is tornadoes...

Well that and frogs jumping out of the shower drain (this is a realized fear and has happened to me years ago)

Back in the early 90's we had a hell of a tornado go through, tore up a good portion of the town. The randomness of them is just amazing. A girls dress stuck inside a door sliced through the door of one house and the next house not even touched. My heart always goes out to places where natural disasters have happened. Having lived through it, I know the shocking pain that hits.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Good day to you, Blondie.

Did you know that today is "Be Late For Something Day"?
    Dad, I may have to be late celebrating this one, I don't have time today to be late for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Decided to take the Pts tonight with the cowcrappers... I feel the game will come down to a late FG.
    Good luck BigD! Are you off daycare duty today?

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Good day to you as well blonde hard game to call tonight maybe the under
    It is a hard game to call, figure definitely one to just stay away from