Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Amazingly Glorious Wednesday Morning SBR Men and Women!!!

What a perfect day here in Southern Illinois. A cool crisp breeze dancing through the windows, birds singing merrily as they begin their day, and our final morning in Il before Vegas

What a busy day today! In between answering live chat calls and moderating I get to verify the girls packed everything, pack the boys (why is it boys can't seem to pack everything??) and get myself and Alan packed up, two appointments and dropping kids off with the prearranged grandmas.

Something tells me with everything going on today, I will appreciate the fact that we are staying near the airport tonight so we don't have to get up so early tomorrow.

What games are you guys on today and for those not attending the bash what plans do you have for the weekend?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

going to go practice some broken hand golf

then a bunch of paperwork and BS emails, calls to do.

least I can gamble on the cubs and marlins while I do it.

are you near Bloomington airport?

go to the buffalo wild wings and play some trivia!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    prearranged grandmas.

also can you set me up with some prearranged grandmas or grandpas? I lost all mine at a young age

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    going to go practice some broken hand golf

then a bunch of paperwork and BS emails, calls to do.

least I can gamble on the cubs and marlins while I do it.

are you near Bloomington airport?

go to the buffalo wild wings and play some trivia!
    Sounds like both a fun and boring time..

Nope, we will be flying out of St Louis. Bloomington is not that much closer in the long run from STL.

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    also can you set me up with some prearranged grandmas or grandpas? I lost all mine at a young age
    I have been very fortunate. It's only within the past five years I think that I lost my dad's dad, and then two years ago roughly I lost my mom's dad. Now, Alan lost his dad shortly after 9/11 his grandparents two were gone before we married and the other two have passed since. So the kids have grown up with great grandparents on my side as well as grandparents.

When I was growing up I had three sets of grandparents (sometimes four depending on who my mom was married to at the time). My own kids have three grandma's and (on my side two grandpa's).

If I didn't lose you in all of that... the girls are going to his mom's and the boys are going to mine. Oldest has baseball everyday and his mom doesn't drive so that pretty much put him at my mom's house no matter what his choice was. Then on Friday he's staying with a friend of mine since he has a ball game Sat morning as well. It's a strategically planned mess

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

good morning hun , iam unbanned and freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Have fun in Vegas Blondie!

Are the flights from St Louis direct to Vegas?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

MmaChicka came home from the store with all my travel sized items as I'm not checking a bag. Totally forgot that the large tube of toothpaste wouldn't have gotten through.

Needless to say, she'll most likely be packing me also and she's not even going. She is packing me sunscreen. I don't actually have to put it on right??

I have a good wifee!!

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Im in mass at my doing a job ( live in ny) and it is a monsoon out. So i am crouchef in the garage having a parliament light and deciding if i will wrap up and go visit my mother. Serbia -10 over greece in u18 baskets. Have fun this weekend. I will be doing wedding shit

Blondie

Good Morning Roxxy!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Have fun in Vegas Blondie!

Are the flights from St Louis direct to Vegas?

If you want to pay out the ass they are.

Ours has a short layover in Phoenix on the way there and Salt Lake on the way back.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    MmaChicka came home from the store with all my travel sized items as I'm not checking a bag. Totally forgot that the large tube of toothpaste wouldn't have gotten through.

Needless to say, she'll most likely be packing me also and she's not even going. She is packing me sunscreen. I don't actually have to put it on right??

I have a good wifee!!
    Haha yes you do or you have one that doesn't want you to look like a moron lol

That's the mom/wife instinct coming out to pack the sunscreen, be fairwarned you will NOT live it down if you come home with a sunburn

Worse case scenario we will have extra toothpaste. I am already bringing a curling iron for Shari since she forgot hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    Im in mass at my doing a job ( live in ny) and it is a monsoon out. So i am crouchef in the garage having a parliament light and deciding if i will wrap up and go visit my mother. Serbia -10 over greece in u18 baskets. Have fun this weekend. I will be doing wedding shit
    Your wedding?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

See ya in a couple days!

Mjh702
    Mjh702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

My family and I are finishing up our week vacation on the south side of Chicago. Wifey's hometown. Headed HOME to Vegas tonight, just in time to check in tomorrow. Can't wait, gonna be exciting. Blondie, same here with the kids. Three girls all in club soccer. Thank god for friends and grandparents to help as at least one practices every day of the week and typically at different parks!!! Gotta go with the cubs today since I'm surrounded by white sox fans and the cubs (-110) are playing what amounts to a AAA team, go cubs!

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Mjh702 View Post
    My family and I are finishing up our week vacation on the south side of Chicago. Wifey's hometown. Headed HOME to Vegas tonight, just in time to check in tomorrow. Can't wait, gonna be exciting. Blondie, same here with the kids. Three girls all in club soccer. Thank god for friends and grandparents to help as at least one practices every day of the week and typically at different parks!!! Gotta go with the cubs today since I'm surrounded by white sox fans and the cubs (-110) are playing what amounts to a AAA team, go cubs!
    It's a mess isn't it!

I think the kids are packed... I think...

Now to get dishes done up, house straightened up etc.

They start school the day after we come back so gotta double check and make sure all of that is ready

oh and have to pack myself and Alan that's a chore in and of itself.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH