milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Milwaukee Mike...
    Nice call on the Brew Crew!!

Thanks for the shout out...

Here's to the class of SBR posters.
    Milwaukee Mike!!! Cream of the Crop!!
    yeah sorry about saying "whatever your name is", i thought you might've changed your name to 19th because of post #4 in this thread. just a coincidence that a new guy with a similar name to yours posted in my thread.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

No shout out for your Pal bored huh .. Thanks a lot you prikk . Glad you hit big though.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

So Mike, here's how you embed movies.

Go to your video page on Youtube. Click in the address bar (where it says www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3aqm0-9mUw or whichever numbers come after www.youtube.com). This will highlight the address.

Click on the word Edit in the menu bar to get a drop-down list and click Copy (or you could simply hold the CTRL key down and hit the C key for copy). This will copy the address in your memory.

Now go to SBR and go to the bottom of the page where it says "Quick Reply". There will be a bunch of buttons above the empty space. One of them says Youtube. Click on that button and it will bring up a window.

Below where it says "Enter your video clip URL below" there will be a blank box. Hold the CTRL key down and press the V key to past in the address (www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3aqm0-9mUw or whichever numbers come after www.youtube.com).

Click the OK button to close the window.

Click on the Post Quick Reply button at the bottom of the page to post.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

I was serious about that outgoing message.

Mike I want to make it happen.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    So Mike, here's how you embed movies.

Go to your video page on Youtube. Click in the address bar (where it says www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3aqm0-9mUw or whichever numbers come after www.youtube.com). This will highlight the address.

Click on the word Edit in the menu bar to get a drop-down list and click Copy (or you could simply hold the CTRL key down and hit the C key for copy). This will copy the address in your memory.

Now go to SBR and go to the bottom of the page where it says "Quick Reply". There will be a bunch of buttons above the empty space. One of them says Youtube. Click on that button and it will bring up a window.

Below where it says "Enter your video clip URL below" there will be a blank box. Hold the CTRL key down and press the V key to past in the address (www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3aqm0-9mUw or whichever numbers come after www.youtube.com).

Click the OK button to close the window.

Click on the Post Quick Reply button at the bottom of the page to post.
    yeah i'm well aware of how to embed a video. it's a pain in the ass on my iphone though so when i'm out and want things posted as they happen i ask to have them embedded.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I was serious about that outgoing message.

Mike I want to make it happen.
    2 points a day for 15 days and i'll post a voice recording here of whatever you want me to say
    Points Awarded:

stealthyburrito gave milwaukee mike 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevek173 gave milwaukee mike 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

meader99 gave milwaukee mike 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stealthyburrito gave milwaukee mike 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

deal

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I want a turn too. Stealthy I LIKE that avatar!!!!!!!!!

Stealthy my Dad had a Dodge Stealth that looked a little like this

He lost it at a busy intersection in Jersey when some assbag waived him across and some illegal immigrant with no insurance rammed into him (he's Ok).

The joke was always what did you expect when you are driving a car no one can see but that was his baby man, not cool.
    Last edited by stevek173; 08-07-12 at 04:41 PM.

milwaukee mike

sure thing guys

once 1/2 or so is paid then shoot me a pm with the script

I'll do it as a video which you can just play to your answering machine unless you have a better idea

vikingfan101
    vikingfan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

Its sad I recognized that shit parking garage. My arch nemesis, Poto. Do you ever win there? Most the machines are so tight they squeak, haven't hit up the poker room yet.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101 View Post
    Its sad I recognized that shit parking garage. My arch nemesis, Poto. Do you ever win there? Most the machines are so tight they squeak, haven't hit up the poker room yet.
    yeah i've won on pretty much everything there (bingo, slots, poker, racing, blackjack, paigow poker, etc) but i've lost much more often.

at least they give me $75 table games match play 2-3 times a month and free food

wild earth is going to reopen as wild earth cucina later this month with italian food, and the food court has a southern fried chicken place that is supposed to open any day now

vikingfan101
    vikingfan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

Thats pretty damn good for them for match play. I really only play Blackjack, Roulette and Slots down there. And the slots are notoriously tight at Poto.

I maxed at $15 free play w/ food there, theyve currently dropped me to $5 (which is ridiculous) since I go elsewhere. Ive never gone to Wild Earth, but the Fire Pit is good. Unfortunately they recently raised the prices on everything $2-3. Will have to try the chicken place. Probably going down there this week or next to get the degenerate gambling out of my system.

First 12