Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

SUPERBLY GRAND Wednesday Morning SBRites!

What a colorfully, beautiful morning here in the land of corn and beans! Sitting on the front porch I can hear the families of birds singing thier morning tune, the squirrels scurrying around in the trees, and the faint din of traffic from the highway as a gentle reminder of how fortunate I am to not have to leave home for work!

Hard to believe in just a little over a month, my street will once again be busy at this time of the morning. Excited little children whose parents walk them into the school each day so they don't get lost in the shuffle, parents dropping off their children, and kids riding bikes and walking along the sidewalk as they rush to make sure they aren't late!

and of course with the start of school comes the start of.....

FOOTBALL!

Anyhow, back to the present~ Seeing several baseball games today, any of them stand out to you guys?

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Hold me

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Superbly grand beautiful glorious morning to you Blondie!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

morning! still can't get over the heat

Blondie

Morning men, archie it's only 81 here so far! Very, very nice day outside!!

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Football weather will really be a blessing Blondie. I love autumn. Do you guys follow any college football? I just associate everything about fall (cooler nights, cooking out, less bugs) with tailgating and college football. Have a great day.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Football weather will really be a blessing Blondie. I love autumn. Do you guys follow any college football? I just associate everything about fall (cooler nights, cooking out, less bugs) with tailgating and college football. Have a great day.
    Love watching college football! I agree on loving autumn. Thanks for the hopes of a great day I may need them. I have had a migraine building most of the morning..

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I am sorry to hear that Blondie , I hope you feel better. I have a friend that has them on a pretty persistent basis and she uses a sleep mask and always talks about how a great massage really helps her out. My aunt had them for a short while and went to a physical therapist and the migraines quit but she loved the physical therapy so much , she goes every week now. Hope you feel better.

I know its not coffee weather but sometimes it helps. Good article on migraine treatment
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...offee-two.html