Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

GRAND and GLORIOUS Sunday Morning SBR!!!!

What a lovely sunny morning here in Southern Illinois! Everything looks so fresh and clean after yesterday's rain!! A slightly cool breeze is swaying the leaves on the trees, the birds and squirrels are up working already this morning, and the dew adds a sparkling effect to everything around!

Today is the last day of all star softball, the girls had their home tournament yesterday and have it again today. They won both games yesterday and start back up again today at noon! Hopefully they will win the championship to end their season!

Although, not sure what we will do with all of the time it will free up, but I think the Jr. High Basketball coach has found a solution to that free time. He asked us yesterday if the girls were going to play ball for him this fall, not to mention Damien will start school baseball within the next few weeks...

Oh yes and we can't forget soccer for the younger three (and travel soccer for one of them since I promised both her and the coach I would agree to her playing this year...)

So, what games are you guys on today? Anything worthy of wasting a free play on?

Wow, we are almost one month away from the bash! Ya'll set to go with flights, spending money, etc?

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

you're a "mom" wondering what you'll do with "free time"? must not be much of one....
    dont worry about wasting "free plays" (cmon, you can fire up betting activity a lil smoother than that) but rather "play freely" with your kids. they grow up fast
    like you give a rats ass about all the degens here in the first place

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

good morning!

wow, very busy!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Grand and Glorious morning to you Blondie!

No plays yet for me. Need to crunch some numbers. Sounds like your family is full of athletes. Cheers to that Blondie!

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

How old are you Blondie? Do you have a lot of kids?

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    you're a "mom" wondering what you'll do with "free time"? must not be much of one....
    dont worry about wasting "free plays" (cmon, you can fire up betting activity a lil smoother than that) but rather "play freely" with your kids. they grow up fast
    like you give a rats ass about all the degens here in the first place
    Oh goodness please don't take what I say so literally. Free time in our house means we have nothing on the calendar for a few hours, it doesn't mean I actually get free time. "Free time" is when the kids are soliciting Alan and I to play catch, kick around the soccer ball, ride bikes, go swimming, or play a game of basketball...

Yeah you are probably right on the free play comment, however, since I don't follow baseball closely at all the guys that post in here fairly regularly usually are pretty good about giving out winners (for the most part)

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

oh, ok.
    take whoever is playing the phils. (rockies i think-ive thrown in the towel on their season-deadful really)
    easy $-thank me later.

Blondie

Good Morning Archie! It's always like this around here!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

No plays yet for me. Need to crunch some numbers. Sounds like your family is full of athletes. Cheers to that Blondie!
    Yes it is! Love going to watch them play whether it is baseball, softball, basketball, soccer, volleyball, track, or even Scholar bowl (which according to the schools is now a sport ). However, marching band isn't considered one which really makes no sense as their is a lot of practice and exercise in marching band between the parade practice and the hours of field show practice... It is a requirement in our house that you participate in at least one sport per year. We aren't picky about what sport it is, but since they are all athletic no one has questioned this rule...

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    How old are you Blondie? Do you have a lot of kids?
    I am 32, will be 33 in October. I have four kids. Damien just turned 13, the twins are 11 (girls) and Kenny my youngest is 9.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    oh, ok.
    take whoever is playing the phils. (rockies i think-ive thrown in the towel on their season-deadful really)
    easy $-thank me later.
    Awesome thanks!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

it's rough this morning blondie

but your spirit reduces my ridiculous hangover by about 5%

driving down to six flags where i will soak my head in their new ghetto-style lagoon (like a huge rectangular pool) while the rest of the family does whatever

we each get 2 free meals every time we go since i paid for this awesome dining pass but i'm not sure i can keep any food down today. getting too old to drink that much

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    it's rough this morning blondie

but your spirit reduces my ridiculous hangover by about 5%

driving down to six flags where i will soak my head in their new ghetto-style lagoon (like a huge rectangular pool) while the rest of the family does whatever

we each get 2 free meals every time we go since i paid for this awesome dining pass but i'm not sure i can keep any food down today. getting too old to drink that much
    Glad to hear it helped reduce it!

Biscuits and gravy helps me when I have one... I know you don't feel like eating but getting some food in your system will help soak up the alcohol...

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

UPDATE!!!!

Girls won their first game today 10-1 which means they play in the championship game at 4:30

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Congrats. Cap the day off on a positive note and take the Rangers of Texas RL today. Matt Harrison is solid.