wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nickaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!

Nicky, I looked but couldn't find all my old videos in the SBR Videos but I had them all saved on my YouTube account and since there has been all this talk about Hall of Fame and we all agree that if there was one you would be a no-brainer. I made a couple videos back in the day with you as the inspiration but this was probably the best of the bunch.

wal66

We'll make this a tribute thread with all your videos placed here. Some posters will remember them and how they relate to your topics at the time.

wal66

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

hey wally, where you been? i used to love your vids. they were unique and no one else did them like that but you, and they were always about something that happened in the forum... you were a great poster too. come back man, we miss you here. you have the potential to be a future of hall of famer. but you need to get to work. start posting wally boy.

p.s

wally, you don't have to put up those vids. no one here knows me, so they can't relate to them. but thanks anyways.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

vandildo

wal66

Nicky, I could of been a contender.

Nickster, you were one of my favorite posters but I have to admit you were only my 2nd favorite to make videos of. ZBoiz was my fav cause he was worth so much material. I guess I made most of my cartoons about ZBoiz and SamsInCharge because they were living cartoons themselves.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Nicky, you were right. I used to have a life and now all I have is posting on SBR. Pretty sad, buddy.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Nicky, you were right. I used to have a life and now all I have is posting on SBR. Pretty sad, buddy.