BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Does anyone GARAGE SALE????

Big thing in Midwest.

Mmachicka always wants to. I just give her $500 and tell her that that's the most she'll get anyway. Tell her then to ship what ever she was going to sell to the church. Like I want a bunch of uninvited squares in my garage.

Someone elses trash could be someone's treasure I suppose. Regardless, BIGDAY hates em.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Your best post of the year

Jerkoffs have them

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I get called yard sale quit often out on the slopes.

Garage Sale...I've never had one, but I always hit them up for the delicious lemonade stands...Only thing I've bought from a garage sale was a mirror and a nintendo game (blades of steel)(fukin steal for 1.50)

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

My parents usually have a garage sale once every 2 years or so

Each time the clientelle that comes in is 95% mexican who tries to haggle but cant really speak any english

I will go to them occasionally though, good for finding nostalgic items

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Lemonade stand reminds me of the other day, when there was this little girl and her brother selling lemonade at a stop sign in a nice neighborhood. 50c a glass. Thought it was a steal. What made it better was that their hot MILF of a mother was just beside them. Jerked off to her image later that night.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

Garage Sale...I've never had one, but I always hit them up for the delicious lemonade stands...Only thing I've bought from a garage sale was a mirror and a nintendo game (blades of steel)(fukin steal for 1.50)
    Fuk I love yelling that when I'm on the chair lift and someone loses everything.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

One time I was skiing I was going down a blue run and wasn't paying attention so it turned into a black run, so it got steeper and I lost control and wiped out so bad I had to hike back up about 200 feet to get my skis and poles that were scattered amongst the slope at various points... the people on the lifts above me cheered and clapped after I was done tumbling

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

About 10 years ago these were big, and you could actually get good stuff for a nice price. Now, no one wants to pay for anything, so you can't make anything

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

They have garage sales in Detroit all the time... basically... people just steal whatever out of your garage.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Fuk I love yelling that when I'm on the chair lift and someone loses everything.

I'm normally too busy trying to polish off a beer and staring into the woods imagining myself ravaging some little snow bunny out there.

But it's always fantastic to holler at someone wiping out. Too bad it's normally some little kid and I feel bad, So I yell pipe down asshole after I get done laughing obnoxiously loud.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    They have garage sales in Detroit all the time... basically... people just steal whatever out of your garage.
    Reminds me of an old joke

Why do you go to a garage sale in the hood? To get your stuff back

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Women love that shit.....who cares let them have fun....it gives you free time go play some poker

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

I'm normally too busy trying to polish off a beer and staring into the woods imagining myself ravaging some little snow bunny out there.

But it's always fantastic to holler at someone wiping out. Too bad it's normally some little kid and I feel bad, So I yell pipe down asshole after I get done laughing obnoxiously loud.
    The best all time wipeout I saw was a kid

It was my 11 year old cousin

We were at Vail and he had just got off the bunny slopes after his first ski lesson and we go to a blue run

He goes down right away and "french fried" the entire way down the slope, got up to a really fast speed, but forgot how to stop, so instead of pizza stopping he just took a wipeout instead. It was a good 200 yards down the slope

After the snow cloud that shrouded him went away we saw him laying there with his skis and poles scattered everywhere and about 15 different skiers going up to him asking if he was OK

My cousin is now 17 so we still joke about that to this day

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

I did one last summer but it was cool... I sold everything I had for sale which says a lot about my items.

Most of it was authentic stitched jerseys that I never wear, music equipment, snowboard gear, collectibles, etc.

Everything was mint condition and priced to go... Made $840

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I've had them everytime we move to a new house. I've always made a killing selling my junk I was going to trash to jerkoffs.

The subdivision we live in now won't allow any yard/garage sales. You're only allowed a moving sale righ before you haul ass out of here. Even those are a pain in the ass. All visitors have to check in at guard shack, and then they have to get a pass and the whole deal. Not worth all the hassle.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

my Mom goes to garage sales and then resells the things at a few consignment shops...the profits go into her vacation fund

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too muck work for small amount of profit

It's a poor mans game

Most stuff at them is junk

I buy new

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

I go rummaging for baseball cards pre 1980.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

AFTER WATCHING AMERICAN PICKERS AND THE PRICES THESE GUYS PAY FOR SHIT IT MIGHT NOT BE A BAD IDEA

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah its called craigslist

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I go rummaging for baseball cards pre 1970

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

i have found some unbelievalbe things there. stuff brand new that are worth 80$, i would get them for 3$. every sat and sun morning here, there are like 6 of them within 3 streets from me. i love them. they are so fun to go to cause you never know what you're going to find.

My last 5 purchases

25,000 NHL hockey hards from 1972 to 1990, close to mint condition. probably worth 400$. i paid 7$.

A massive humidifier.. hardly used. reg price 179$.. i paid 4$

A Samsung Microwave. white... practically new.. reg price 99$. paid 3$

Computer speakers. (nice ones) reg price 69$. paid 3$

A big massive brand new black and gold bird cage. reg price 199$. i paid 12$