HawkEye
    HawkEye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Girl question

So I need help here guys. It was my friend's 30th bday the other day and me and my friends wanted to get him a stripper so I looked on backpage and found one. Texted her and she texted me back with rates and her pictures. My girlfriend found out and I explained to her what it was for but she still got really mad. To top it off i didnt even book the stripper for the birthday. My girl went crazy on me. What can I say or do? Like for real wtf. It wasnt even for my own satisfaction it was just a joke and was gonna be a surprise.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nothing else you cann do at this point other than not be a drama queen. Whats done is done. She can either handle it or not. Balls in her court guy.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9320

Quote Originally Posted by HawkEye View Post
    So I need help here guys. It was my friend's 30th bday the other day and me and my friends wanted to get him a stripper so I looked on backpage and found one. Texted her and she texted me back with rates and her pictures. My girlfriend found out and I explained to her what it was for but she still got really mad. To top it off i didnt even book the stripper for the birthday. My girl went crazy on me. What can I say or do? Like for real wtf. It wasnt even for my own satisfaction it was just a joke and was gonna be a surprise.
    Not to be rude, but you sound like a little bitch here.

My guess she is just treating you the way you are acting.

Put your foot down and don't take her being mad at you. Just tell her you will book a party stripper anytime you like, just like she can. End of story woman!

She will feel better too if she can see you are 100% confident there is nothing wrong with it.

HawkEye

Trust me bro i said the same damn thing!!! I said i dont care if you hire a male stripper for your gf's party or whatsover. It's not like you're hiring a stripper and banging him later. It was for entertainment purposes and not for personal use. The reason I went on here is to take in as many perspectives as possible. The people that I talked to said I was 100% at fault. But how can that be. I didnt lie or cheated. It seems like she doesn't trust me the same way that I trust her.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9320

In my experience women that are unreasonable about trusting you, when it's unnecessary, generally don't trust themselves to be able to keep their legs together.

Who are these people that think you are wrong? Her girlfriends? Your church group?

HawkEye

People we work with bro it's insane

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Might as well screw the stripper if you have to deal with the grief.

pedro803
    pedro803's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5708

is she possibly one of those feminist types who thinks it is degrading to women in general that there are women who are strippers? If this is the case maybe she is upset not because she is jealous of you lusting after a stripper, but because she thinks this makes you a male chauvinist pig or however they used to say that back in the time that Billie Jean beat the hell out of Bobby Riggs. If thats the case then maybe just play dumb and let her educate and enlighten you,...... I don't know

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

She might be making a big deal out of it to score points later on in the future. In my opinion, what you need to do is take her out to dinner and talk to her and let her know that you are sincerely sorry. That she is your world, and blah and so on. Good luck bro.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

"It's for a birthday party and we're grown ass men and we might hire a stripper, so fuking what? And stay the fuk off my email, bitch"...And be done with the conversation. Make her think you have the final word.

Always throw it back on her, if she mentions it, ask why the fuk she keeps bringing it up. Always answer a question with a question. Always.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by Marv001 View Post
    She might be making a big deal out of it to score points later on in the future. In my opinion, what you need to do is take her out to dinner and talk to her and let her know that you are sincerely sorry. That she is your world, and blah and so on. Good luck bro.

Take her out to dinner and baby her and kiss her ass because he wanted to hire a stripper for his buddy?

That's an excellent way to encourage her to browbeat him and pout like a fuking baby every time he does something she doesn't like.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

so what she's doing for his 30th. maybe she can shake the ta ta's

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

sounds like feminist oyster to me, perhaps the best work the stripper can get is what shes doing.