greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Poster Baskets

Say what you want, guy makes me laugh almost daily. I still get a chuckle thinking about his "got burned" joke about the lady being set on fire.

May peace be with you and your family.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

thx hippo.

my black wife gets a chuckle reading the threads sometimes. sometimes I'll do a mega jizz blast and unload on her and accuse her of trying to be white with all that "got milk?" on her... then we both giggle, play some dominoes, throw down some malt liquor and reminisce about her great, great grandma "LaQueefa Jemima" who helped get the underground railroad underway.

O/c, LaQueefa didn't get the credit she deserved... but she later found success when she took her incredible pancake mix international.

Back in the day:

Nowadays:

The "New" Aunt Jemima

... Oh Queen LaQueefa, God rest your soul. And I'm pump you anally just like I do my beautiful wife, DeBrickeShawna (no relation to the football player DeBrickeShaw).

Amen

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sometimes the wife and I argue about how the advertisers have gone racist by trying to whitey up old Auntie Jemima:

Me: "Hun, what choo think about the new A.Jemima?"
    DeBrickeShawna: "Das racist an sheet?"

Me: "Das auto, der einz, der zwei, der drei..... Hun, what'd I tell you about speaking German in this house?"
    DeBrickeShawna: "Oh shit, Snuggle Daddy, I'm sorries. My bad. But, yass, it be raciss. Day took da doo-doo rag off
    my great Aunti Jemima and whited her out!!! OH NAH!! HELL NAH!!!"

Me: "Semma down, my walking Hershey's bar..."
    DeBrickeShawna: "Awww.... FUKK NAHH!!! I BE PISSED!! IZ A CONSPIRA... SEE!!!"

Me: "See? See what?"
    DeBrickeShawna: "I says it be was an conspear-a-see... AN SHEEET!!!"

Me: "Well, Hun, what's we gonna do bout dat?"
    DeBrickeShawna: "Madda uh fact, I'z be gone write to my Congressman Obama. Giss me a gubment program due to Aunt Jemima advertising discrimination!!!"

Me: "Hun, you seen my watch and wallet?"
    DeBrickeShawna: "I'm running fo' da door... and yuu aint gonna catch me!!! Nawt a crime to steal from da husband.. and I got your shit now!!!"

greenhippo

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

he dude is lolz

his like that racist drunk uncle who lost his mind to venereal disease in vietnam

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unreal

greenhippo

Unreal that the guy gets so much less respect then he deserves? I totally agree, good call acl

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baskets can be quite funny if you catch him on his good days.