Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

GREAT Thursday Morning SBR!!!

Amazingly beautiful morning this morning SBR!!

Sitting here on the front porch, drinking a cup of tea, and watching the kids head to that final hour of school to get their grade cards!

Spoke with my aunt yesterday and she made the comment " I am assuming all of your kids passed?"

Seriously?

In our house this isn't an optional thing...

You either pass with good grades or you pass with good grades there are no other alternatives. Three of the kids are expected to pass with straight A's as school is easy for them, my fourth has to actually study for everything, so we do not have issues if she really tried and gets a B.

Sometimes I wonder what the hell happened that passing a grade became an optional thing...

So what games are ya'll on today?

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice to see your post again blondie. Positive vibes all the way

I have only one bet for today and unfortunately it is delayed (tipsarevic match)... Haven't made my pick for the mlb games yet. Btw do you gamble?

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
    Nice to see your post again blondie. Positive vibes all the way

I have only one bet for today and unfortunately it is delayed (tipsarevic match)... Haven't made my pick for the mlb games yet. Btw do you gamble?
    allin you are such a ray of sunshine! I would love to hear your mlb games when you have them I will bet on CBB and some football but not much else...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Blondie's positive vibs helped me lose some serious weight last couple months.

Weighed in today at 197.4lbs. Down 22.2 from April 1st.

I will try to stay under 200 from here on out.

Small card today Blondie, I'll most likely play the Spurs tonight. Number keeps dropping so I will hopfully wait for +5.

Have a great day

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Blondie's positive vibs helped me lose some serious weight last couple months.

Weighed in today at 197.4lbs. Down 22.2 from April 1st.

I will try to stay under 200 from here on out.

Small card today Blondie, I'll most likely play the Spurs tonight. Number keeps dropping so I will hopfully wait for +5.

Have a great day
    That's great to hear keep up the good work on the weight loss!! Spurs sound like a plan

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    allin you are such a ray of sunshine! I would love to hear your mlb games when you have them I will bet on CBB and some football but not much else...
    No mlb picks yet, but I just took the over for 1st Q on Phoenix vs. Atlanta.