Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Anybody recommend Acupunture????

First of all I give this thread about 2 minutes before it gets Salooned by the SBR sherrifs.

But who here gets acupuncture done? My boss told me it can cure anything. Is this true?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should've given it 1 minute.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

It is very affective. I have had accupuncture done and it works. Better than westernised methods.

I don't see how anyone can claim it can cure anything, but it is very effective and your boss must use it all the time.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Had it on my back and in my shins and has worked well for both.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Had a pinched nerve in my neck that made me lose the ability in my hand. Tried acupuncture a couple of times trying to avoid surgery...meh. Maybe for something less serious but it didn't help me at all.

Lookingtostart

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Had a pinched nerve in my neck that made me lose the ability in my hand. Tried acupuncture a couple of times trying to avoid surgery...meh. Maybe for something less serious but it didn't help me at all.
    Who was the idiot who recommended acupuncture for that? Sounds like you had subluxation, if that was the case you should have gone to a chiropractor. In fact, I've had that myself, it most definitely is subluxation.

If you had a dislocated shoulder for example, and you went to get acupuncture done on it then found out it didn't fix the problem, are you going to judge acupuncture based on that?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

OP said his boss said it could cure anything..I'm saying it couldn't cure what I had.

No one recommended it, I was desperate. I ended up having discectomy surgery, having my c-5 and c-6 replaced.

Lookingtostart

Did you try a chiro? Sorry to hear that, must have been serious.