MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Zimmermna's Medical Report Released

ABC News:

A medical report compiled by the family physician of accused Trayvon Martin murderer George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation.

Zimmerman faces a second degree murder charge for the Feb. 26 shooting that left the unarmed 17-year-old high school junior dead. Zimmerman has claimed self defense in what he described as a life and death struggle that Martin initiated by accosting him, punching him in the face, then repeatedly bashing his head into the pavement.
    Also today, a trove of documents are being examined by lawyers for both the defense and prosecution as part of discovery in Zimmerman's trial -- including 67 CDs worth of documents, video of Martin on the night of the shooting, his autopsy report and videos of Zimmerman's questioning by police.
    Zimmerman's three-page medical report is included in those documents that the defense could use as evidence.

The morning after the shooting, on Feb. 27, Zimmerman sought treatment at the offices of a general physician at a family practice near Sanford, Fla. The doctor notes Zimmerman sought an appointment to get legal clearance to return to work.
    The record shows that Zimmerman also suffered bruising in the upper lip and cheek and lower back pain. The two lacerations on the back of his head, one of them nearly an inch long, the other about a quarter-inch long, were first revealed in photos obtained exclusively by ABC News last month.
    But the report also shows Zimmerman declined hospitalization the night of the shooting, and then declined the advice of his doctor to make a follow-up appointment with an ear nose and throat doctor.
    In addition to his physical injuries, Zimmerman complained of stress and "occasional nausea when thinking about the violence." But he was not diagnosed with a concussion. The doctor noted that it was "imperative" that Zimmerman "be seen with [sic] his psychologist for evaluation."
    According to the report, prior to the shooting Zimmerman had been prescribed Adderall and Temazepam, medications that can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients.
    A neighbor told ABC News that the day after the shooting he saw Zimmerman as he spoke to officers outside his home. He too recalled seeing black eyes and significant swelling -- as well as a bandage over his nose.
    Moments after the shooting Zimmerman told eyewitnesses he shot Martin in self defense. He later told officers his head was being pounded into the pavement and that he feared for his life, but that it was only when Martin seemed to reach for the gun wedges in his waistband that Zimmerman drew his weapon and fired directly into Martin's chest -- killing him.
    The medical notes may bolster Zimmerman's claim that he acted in self-defense because he was being attacked. However, the prosecution contends that Zimmerman instigated the confrontation after profiling the teen, who was walking home after buying skittles and ice tea. They prosecution says Martin was breaking no laws and was not disturbing anyone as he walked back to his father's girlfriend's home.
    Zimmerman was granted a $150,000 bail and has since been in deep hiding since his April 20 bail hearing.

http://news.yahoo.com/abc-news-exclu...opstories.html

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Zim did it all to himself ! Remember the Scorpio Killer in the Movie Dirty Harry

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LOL nothing new here, anyone with a brain knows what happened. Funny how the same network who started the lynchmob mentality of this guy are the first ones to 'break' that he had injuries. Iremember ABC saying there were no injuries to Zimmerman the night of the incident.

Funny what happens to 'news' when people actually start looking at factual stuff and stop trying to make shit up as they go along just to be with the 'cool' crowd.

Guy never should have been arrested and this still has a very good chance of getting thrown out before it ever goes to trial. Prosecutors hoping enough other psychos kill their kids or get kidnapped so people forget about this case. Then they can just dismiss the charges and move on.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

This story sure has died over the last month

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Zimmerman is fixing to get put away for a long time, and his attorneys know it. They waived their right to a speedy trial. No attorney that is confident in winning the case takes that route. Also, once all the evidence was layed out (that neither you nor I have), the State of FLorida decided to proceed with the charging Zimmerman. Guys here read too much John Grisham. Not looking good for Zimmerman.

The broken nose and black eye means shit, he's fukked.

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Zimmerman is fixing to get put away for a long time, and his attorneys know it. They waived their right to a speedy trial. No attorney that is confident in winning the case takes that route. Also, once all the evidence was layed out (that neither you nor I have), the State of FLorida decided to proceed with the charging Zimmerman. Guys here read too much John Grisham. Not looking good for Zimmerman.

The broken nose and black eye means shit, he's fukked.
    You're out of your mind...

RunningMan7
    Update your status
    RunningMan7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Geez, if his injuries were that serious, why weren't these diagnoses on the scene by the paramedics? None of you guys ever had a fight with another person? Never punched someone in the nose? Take your beating like a man when you start a fight. He could have played possum and taken a few kicks when he realized his policeman act backfired on his weak ass.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Vol_Bengal View Post
    You're out of your mind...
    Please enlighten me

RunningMan7
    Update your status

Amazing how some people whine about the Jesse Jacksons beating the same horse to death all the time, yet we see numerous threads on every little newsbit that might marginally help Zimmerman here. Soon, we will get another leaked report that Zimmerman got such an asskicking he couldn't shit for a week.

You know who deserved to gun down his attackers? Reginald Denny. The poor dude should have just driven his truck over those black thugs who were going to attack him. Truckers should always carry guns and shoot any punkass that tries something funny. Funny, how I did not see many people donate to his care. Yet, this punk gets donations? Hell, I would hve done the same. I have no sympathy for this loser Zimmerman.,

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

so i guess this niglet busted his knuckles at the store getting skittles and a kool-aid?

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...uries-h/nN6gs/

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

People care too much about what other people do.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I hope zimmerman sues the shit out of the lamestream media networks who ruined his life, hes gonna need a lot of money to pay for security to protect him from those terrorist black panthers who have bounties on him and will most likely riot after he is acquitted.

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Unless there is a mountain of evidence they are keeping under wraps, he'll walk with ease. They had to go get the hardest prosecutor around just to throw up a Hail Mary because they know there is barely probable cause for a trial, much less enough to convict.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i dont like this one guy in my neighborhood.

im gonna follow him home, instigate a fight, let him rough me up, then blow him away with my magnum.

self defense, baby.

Points Awarded:

8ArIvd5 gave crustyme 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hankwins

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    i dont like this one guy in my neighborhood.

im gonna follow him home, instigate a fight, let him rough me up, then blow him away with my magnum.

self defense, baby.

Hopefully this guy you don't like is a piece of shit wannabe thug who will violently attack you for no reason or else your self defense claim will not be as clean cut as George Zimmerman.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

In the court of law it wont matter that zimmerman followed him and they had a verbal confrotation, all that matters is who instiagated the physical confrontaion and that was trayvon and that is the reason he got shot when zimmerman defended himself.

RunningMan7
    Update your status

Yes, by your standards, every single physical fight in a bar can end up with one guy shooting the other guy and getting away with it. All he has to say was he thought he could die.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    In the court of law it wont matter that zimmerman followed him and they had a verbal confrotation, all that matters is who instiagated the physical confrontaion and that was trayvon and that is the reason he got shot when zimmerman defended himself.

There has been zero proof Trayvon instigated this. The one thing we know is Zimmerman can't fight worth shit.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    There has been zero proof Trayvon instigated this. The one thing we know is Zimmerman can't fight worth shit.
    Trayvon did not have a single bruise on his body besides his bloody and bruised knuckles.

Don't be stupid the burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove that Zimmerman initiated the fight. So what proof do you have that Zimmerman started the fight? Did he punch Trayvon in the fist with his face?

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    I hope zimmerman sues the shit out of the lamestream media networks who ruined his life, hes gonna need a lot of money to pay for security to protect him from those terrorist black panthers who have bounties on him and will most likely riot after he is acquitted.
    Zimmerman should probably sue himself for ruining his own life for killing another person. Or maybe he should sue the police for letting him play wannabe cop. He could also sue the self defense instructor of the classes he took. Oh wait.. he probably couldn't do that because he obviously never taken a class in his life. And I mean... who needs self defense classes when you can carry around a hand gun.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    Zimmerman should probably sue himself for ruining his own life for killing another person. Or maybe he should sue the police for letting him play wannabe cop. He could also sue the self defense instructor of the classes he took. Oh wait.. he probably couldn't do that because he obviously never taken a class in his life. And I mean... who needs self defense classes when you can carry around a hand gun.

How come libtard pussies like yourself always piss and moan about how awful it is to own a gun to defend yourself and your family yet I never see any of you proudly post a sign in your front lawn about being a gun free home?

It is a shame Trayvon Martin did not attack you instead if so the thug would still be alive and we would not have to listen to your liberal guns are bad bullshit because you would be dead or in a comma right now. I hope one day that you or one of your loved ones is violently attacked and then you can come back and tell us about your beliefs on self defense after your wife has been stuffed with AIDS infested dick.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Hopefully this guy you don't like is a piece of shit wannabe thug who will violently attack you for no reason or else your self defense claim will not be as clean cut as George Zimmerman.
    there are many many ways to instigate a fight. use racial slur, slander mom/sister/daughter, threats.... if that dont work, push them, pull hair, grab their package, etc.

hard to believe a guy that was as worked up as zimmerman, who jumped out of his car to chase down trayvon, didnt provoke the fight.

sharpcat

there are many many ways to instigate a fight. use racial slur, slander mom/sister/daughter, threats.... if that dont work, push them, pull hair, grab their package, etc.

hard to believe a guy that was as worked up as zimmerman, who jumped out of his car to chase down trayvon, didnt provoke the fight.
    Burden of proof is on you to prove that GZ instigated the fight, not on him to prove that he did not. Lead investigator testified under oath that he did not know who instigated the fight.

Can you offer any evidence that proves that he instigated the fight beyond reasonable doubt? without using "probably, might have, hard to believe.....,could have, should have, I would have, maybe, I think, etc."

If you can not offer proof than you do not have a case and you can not file criminal charges!!!!!!!!!!

RunningMan7
    Update your status

Florida must be a lovely place to gun down anyone I dont like. All I have to do is pick a fight with some person I dont like , make sure no one is there to witness the first few seconds of the fight, and then when the other guy is fighting back, I just gun him down. If the law is that stupid where the prosecutor has to prove intent and not just who committed the action of shooting down someone, imagine how much the mafia can get away with.

In any common sense situation, the burden of proof should be on the guy who did the crime. It's in his self interest to twist the facts, so he should not get automatic credibility.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

trayvon was the one running away from the confrontation.

zimmerman was the one who was in hot pursuit of him.

but you think zimmerman was an innocent bystander who did nothing to provoke the fight?

trayvon tried to avoid it when he ran.... zimmerman provoked it when he chose to run after him.

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan7 View Post
    Yes, by your standards, every single physical fight in a bar can end up with one guy shooting the other guy and getting away with it. All he has to say was he thought he could die.
    Every state has enacted SYG laws? I thought for sure the media would have stated these in their reports.

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Doesn't work that way, Zimmerman is being charged, he doesn't have to prove that Trayvon started anything.

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

short fat ass white people should not be picking fights with anyone yet alone black people

sharpcat

trayvon was the one running away from the confrontation.

zimmerman was the one who was in hot pursuit of him.

but you think zimmerman was an innocent bystander who did nothing to provoke the fight?

trayvon tried to avoid it when he ran.... zimmerman provoked it when he chose to run after him.
    Crusty,

Are you black?
    or
    Anti-gun rights?

Only ones left making ridiculous arguments like yourself are either black or are using this case as a megaphone to push their agenda of stripping citizens of their right to own firearms.

I guess you could also just be a troll with nothing better to entertain yourself other than trolling message boards.

greenhippo

Florida must be a lovely place to gun down anyone I dont like. All I have to do is pick a fight with some person I dont like , make sure no one is there to witness the first few seconds of the fight, and then when the other guy is fighting back, I just gun him down. If the law is that stupid where the prosecutor has to prove intent and not just who committed the action of shooting down someone, imagine how much the mafia can get away with.

In any common sense situation, the burden of proof should be on the guy who did the crime. It's in his self interest to twist the facts, so he should not get automatic credibility.
    Burden of proof should be on the guy being charged? That is a mighty dangerous train of thought there.

Someone robs a store, owner of store says I did it, but I wasn't even at the store, let alone robbed it. Police ask me where I was that night, I tell them I was at home which I was. They ask if I have any witnesses to corroborate this, I say I don't because I live at home. They say that's not good enough, I go to jail for 3 years.

Little girl is raped, she's only 8 so she's very unreliable when it comes to identifying her attacker, in a lineup she points to a guy, although they have never seen this girl in their life and didn't rape the girl. Guy is charged and because he can't prove he didn't rape her, no one there to see him not do it, he's sent to jail for 20 years.

That's the kind of world I want to live in.

sharpcat

You are a fukkin idiot

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Crusty,

Are you black?
    or
    Anti-gun rights?

Only ones left making ridiculous arguments like yourself are either black or are using this case as a megaphone to push their agenda of stripping citizens of their right to own firearms.

I guess you could also just be a troll with nothing better to entertain yourself other than trolling message boards.
    typical neo-nitwit response when confronted with indisputable facts.

no im not black or anti gun.

now answer the question.... how does the syg law apply when you chase someone who is running to get away from you?

sharpcat

2011 Florida Statutes CHAPTER 776 JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE[22]
    776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
    <dl style="margin-top: 0.2em; margin-bottom: 0.5em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19px; "><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; ">(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or</dd><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; ">(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.</dd></dl>776.013 Home protection; use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.
    (1) A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
    <dl style="margin-top: 0.2em; margin-bottom: 0.5em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19px; "><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; ">(a) The person against whom the defensive force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle; and</dd><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; ">(b) The person who uses defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.</dd></dl>(2) The presumption set forth in subsection (1) does not apply if:
    <dl style="margin-top: 0.2em; margin-bottom: 0.5em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19px; "><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; ">(a) The person against whom the defensive force is used has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not an injunction for protection from domestic violence or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person; or</dd><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; ">(b) The person or persons sought to be removed is a child or grandchild, or is otherwise in the lawful custody or under the lawful guardianship of, the person against whom the defensive force is used; or</dd><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; ">(c) The person who uses defensive force is engaged in an unlawful activity or is using the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle to further an unlawful activity; or</dd><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; ">(d) The person against whom the defensive force is used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who enters or attempts to enter a dwelling, residence, or vehicle in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person entering or attempting to enter was a law enforcement officer.</dd></dl>(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.
    (4) A person who unlawfully and by force enters or attempts to enter a person’s dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle is presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.
    (5) As used in this section, the term:
    <dl style="margin-top: 0.2em; margin-bottom: 0.5em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19px; "><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; ">(a) “Dwelling” means a building or conveyance of any kind, including any attached porch, whether the building or conveyance is temporary or permanent, mobile or immobile, which has a roof over it, including a tent, and is designed to be occupied by people lodging therein at night.</dd><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; ">(b) “Residence” means a dwelling in which a person resides either temporarily or permanently or is visiting as an invited guest.</dd><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; ">(c) “Vehicle” means a conveyance of any kind, whether or not motorized, which is designed to transport people or property.</dd></dl>776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.
    (1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.
    (2) A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful.
    (3) The court shall award reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, compensation for loss of income, and all expenses incurred by the defendant in defense of any civil action brought by a plaintiff if the court finds that the defendant is immune from prosecution as provided in subsection (1).
    776.041 Use of force by aggressor. —The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
    (1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
    (2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
    <dl style="margin-top: 0.2em; margin-bottom: 0.5em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19px; "><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; ">(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or</dd><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; ">(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.</dd></dl>

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is a supporter of the “Stand Your Ground” law, but yesterday admitted that he did not know why an arrest was not made in the case and further, that the broad-spanning law did not seem to cover the ass of George Zimmerman. Speaking at an education panel at a Texas university, Bush said:

“This law does not apply to this particular circumstance…*Stand your ground means stand your ground. It doesn’t mean chase after somebody who’s turned their back.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/209978/flor...MUPIxovG97j.99

sharpcat

1) Beat someones face MMA ground and pound style without their consent is a "forcible felony" "Aggravated assault"
    2) Someone on top of you MMA beating you prevents you from having the option to flee from the situation.
    3) "A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony."
    George Zimmerman was not engaged in any unlawful activity when he was attacked and most definitely had reason to believe that he was in danger of great bodily harm.

You tell me how the SYG law does not apply to GZ using the evidence that we have nitwit.

12 Last