thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

friends wife coming at me

Im trying to buzz her off, i dont wana b a tattle tale either and cause problems. She basically throws herself at me every chance she gets. Its been escalating for a few months and they rnt really having problems that i know of.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

please be more specific - how exactly is she coming onto you? is your buddy ever around when she does it.. in the other room, etc? how long has your buddy been married to her?

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

also can we see pics of the woman?

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

shes definitely sub 7/10 otherwise the dilemma would be - how long can I keep rejecting hot pussay?

buckeyemondo
    buckeyemondo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

bros before hoes.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    please be more specific - how exactly is she coming onto you? is your buddy ever around when she does it.. in the other room, etc? how long has your buddy been married to her?
    Been married a couple years to her. No hes not around.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

No pics zeta, she is under a 7, probably a 5 or 6. Not really the point here tho. I keep reminding her she has a husband and child, husband who im good friends with to boot. She could b with other guys already she goes out a lot without him, but i have zero proof of anything.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Are you that good looking that she can't keep her hands off?

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    Are you that good looking that she can't keep her hands off?
    He uses the phrase 'to boot' which puts him in good company with me. Guy is probably no worse than an 8.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unless you want to have a potentially serious problem with your friend, I suggest you stay away from this girl.

If I were you, before the next time she's alone with you, you secretly record her coming on to you without her knowing.

Then call your friend over and tell him you've got something he needs to see asap.

Then when he gets there, pull out the tape and say tell me what you think of this and see what his reaction is.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

And if he doesn't get too upset, time to nail her in front of the guy.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Unless you want to have a potentially serious problem with your friend, I suggest you stay away from this girl.

If I were you, before the next time she's alone with you, you secretly record her coming on to you without her knowing.

Then call your friend over and tell him you've got something he needs to see asap.

Then when he gets there, pull out the tape and say tell me what you think of this and see what his reaction is.
    Worst advice I ever heard ... If she is a 5 or 6 the guy probably wishes someone besides him would start banging her ...
    She could even be a "hotwife" and have his consent, especially if she refuses to take no for an answer.

If she doesn't have hubby's consent then the OP is sending out mixed signals to her since she is obviously playing a dangerous game.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

You should just nail her and get it over with because if you piss her off shes just gonna run and tell him you nailed her anyway whether you did or not and hes gonna think you did regardless if she says so, women can be vindictive twats.

offshoreguy
    offshoreguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Tough situation, I'd tell her to get a vibrator or start going to church. If she keeps it up I'd approach him with the situation. Bros before hos.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    No pics zeta, she is under a 7, probably a 5 or 6. Not really the point here tho. I keep reminding her she has a husband and child, husband who im good friends with to boot. She could b with other guys already she goes out a lot without him, but i have zero proof of anything.
    imo, thats one total bitch! trying to get with her husbands good friend. nothing good can come out of it. if she keeps pushing, just avoid her if possible. hey...is that hellmuth in your avatar? looks like him but i cant tell.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Ya mud its hellmuth. I guess i avoid her completely. Imo she obviously wants ****** by someone else, whether its me or not. If the husband was giving his consent for an open relationship i wulda known by now. Its one of them things hes gona have to figure on his own, i cant go to him without any proof and recording her is beyond ridiculous and mite make me look guilty. Im tempted to ask him why shes always out at bars without him though, and see where it goes from there.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Never be around her, that's it, guys night only, or pick up a girl yourself for when she's around

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

hit the hyna