konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Brock Landers a Legend

Well truthfully when this guy caps anything but NCAA hoops im fading the shit out of it.
    He will probably hit at a 20% clip not joking he is horrible. Thats why he is usually in trouble with someone from gambling either bookies or family.
    Brock plays are almost 100% square but thats what people want. A great example was his Dodger play yest....Yeah the Cubs suck we know that Billingsly has some nasty stuff at time.The Dodgers were a huge public play....So when Brock RUBBER BANDS the Dodgers all you squares jump all over it...why? Heres why.... 1) you were betting the game anyway now when it loses someone loses with you and if you feel the need you can pass the blame there. 2) you love the action and being in the thread with all the Dodgers bettors yes you lose but you had a good time and got pumped up hoping for that win. When he actually does post a winning pick its like Jimmy the Geek reborn (yes I know I spelled it Geek) He is your hero for posting a winner no matter how many you lose he is the legend lol.
    Ill fade this guy every time he post in the long run he is horrible I mean really fukin bad.
    If a guy like Stevenash post a play Ill read it and probebly play that pick ....you guys wont ...why? Stevenash caps out of the box looks for angles on teams that have a plus price or are not getting played by the public....this kid ran really good there for a while posting good plus plays no one cared lol why? Because when Stevenash gives you say the mets at + 149 and they lose your mad because your a square an wanted to be on the square side
    So if Brock goes 1-4 the 1 he gets right you cream over it even though like him your pounded by the weeks end If Stevenash goes 3-1 with 3 winning dogs you really dont care because his lone loser made you mad because you had the other side and he was stupid for taking the dog there.
    Mostly no make that 95% of the time I fade I look for the mortal all ins it really is amazing how good that is.
    So Brock (the Legend) here's to you for keeping the masses happy posting losers that they were on anyways.
    BTW if you looked at the Dodger game yest the publis was all over it of course and 2 games back Billingsly was hammered in 3 innings while at the same time the last 2 games for Maholms were 6 inning 1 run deals which he repeated yest so having Brock on the Dodger and seeing that made me feel like the Cubs were a solid play plus it was the lone afternoon game with the public crushing it
    Today Brock said fade Volstad of course his era is over 6 and the Cubs suck the Dodgers are
    LA Dodgers -139 72.49%

another big public play today I really cant find a reason to bet the Cubs except Brock said he is fading Volstad who is a bad pitcher but Cupofstaino has been on fire and could blow up today its time so for me Cubs again today. Brocks last 3 lose if he wins here raise the glass high for your legend he gave you a big fav 72% public pick winner lol
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 08-05-14 at 12:55 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Konkers not a bad post and detailed although hard to fade this guy because he is an explosive capper

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Konkers not a bad post and detailed although hard to fade this guy because he is an explosive capper
    Not hard at all I win doing it I know who to fade and tail here.
    By nature I fade anyhow

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Brock had 1 stretch in NCAA hoops 2 yrs ago that was really good...he is still living off that.
    BTW as a person you gotta like Brock he is that kind of guy