obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

The red flags were all over this one from early on, glad to see a few finally caught on.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post

opie we have professional gamblers conferences. we meet every night for 2 hours to discuss relevant gambling topics such as: injuries, possible arbs, trends, etc. this is also when forum sharp bobbyfk releases his overnight plays, and we all bet them for 2 units.

opie we are innovators in this offshore industry guy.
    That's cool. I can appreciate that.

Personally, I would probably just do this via normal phone, but I guess you like to gauge each others emotion & facial expressions over the air.

Look....I swear I'll never mention this to anyone, but have y'all ever touched yourself in unison? I'm not judging......

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post

i might not be CSI or anything, but VI looks dead in this pic

oh, and tsrh:
    Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Guys "Video chatting " together? Oh boy.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That crew is strange Why the fuk woud you talk hrs at night to strangers? There is definitely something missing with like 80% of posters
    Yes and since you jump in on those calls too from time to time I'd like to say that I'm very proud you are a part of the Strange Crew!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What does Employed by SBR Forum mean?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shari.................CORRECTION

Yes I sometimes talk but is all business and mainly gambling stuff
    I have talked to you from time to time and all its about is gambling

I am not on to laugh, giggle, simulate friends, partt, etc

I am all business HUN......do my voice mails to any of you entail making plans to meet?

No is all key info and feelings I have that I get off my chest

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What does Employeed by SBR Forum means?
    Paver no idea, its not me

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Paver no idea, its not me
    I didn't say it was you. Are there certain posters here who are employed by SBR Forum and get on skype to chat?

shari91

Shari.................CORRECTION Yes I sometimes talk but is all business and mainly gambling stuff I have talked to you from time to time and all its about is gambling I am not on to laugh, giggle, simulate friends, partt, etc I am all business HUN......do my voice mails to any of you entail making plans to meet? No is all key info and feelings I have that I get off my chest

I can honestly say that my conversations with you are less about gambling than any of the conversations that I've ever had with anyone else. Case in point: "feelings I have that I get off my chest"

shari91

I didn't say it was you. Are there certain posters here who are employed by SBR Forum and get on skype to chat?
    Paver while you are normally a decent e-detective, this time you're a bit off. That is Zeta's username on Skype. Notice how it appears under his photo? I assume he's just making a funny.

But yes, there are several employees who are on Skype. It definitely saves on the long distance bills when you need to talk to someone about something work related.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

caller, have you ever heard of an avatar?
    not familiar with skype, but if your avatar is shirtless then is that V.I. avatar him lying in the bed?
    Still wondering why the first thing yall want to do in the morning is talk to someone you have never met before over the internet via shirtless avatar web cam thingy. I would rather grab a cup of coffee, or stroke my penis, or pretty much anything other than what yall were doing.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Paver while you are normally a decent e-detective, this time you're a bit off. That is Zeta's username on Skype. Notice how it appears under his photo? I assume he's just making a funny.
    Shari common. You got to learn how to make a thread grow if you want to get numbers. Did JJ ever teach you anything?

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Awww man, BUSTED! Can't get anything past ApricotSinner.

Not True: Location (East Coast) and Age (26)

True: Everything else (profession, previous schooling, living situation, marital status, bankroll)

I did, however, live in LV for two years after college.

Congrats Apricot, you outed a total stranger with a semi-hiden identity to protect himself on a gambling forum.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Shari... you are in this thread and on these chats but have no take on the VI matter? VI is in for a rude awakening.

edit: Neyit

jjgold

Paver add me to skype

What you will get is a guy that actually thinks like a Compass and I know you like that

Now the others I would say you would try and chat but then shake your head in disbelief and politely tell them you have to go

Paver there are games going on at night and these clowns are calling hookers and trying to set up dates

Paver your too educated like me for this type of activity

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

JJGOLD, you are welcome to join our next skype conference today at 2 pm est sharp. I do not think Vegas Insider will be joining us anymore but that is ok. gold we will be tailing bobbyfk tonight and possibly a Billy Walters play as well.
    Last edited by ZetaPsi808; 03-10-11 at 08:19 AM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post

True: Everything else (profession, previous schooling, living situation, marital status, bankroll)

Congrats Apricot, you outed a total stranger with a semi-hiden identity to protect himself on a gambling forum.
    Protect yourself from what, brother?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Why would anyone lie to strangers? Why would they lie in the first place? Are you going to get some kind of award for being the best bullshitter?
    I am a 27 year old from alabama who makes less than $100 bets each time, have three dogs, alot of land, about 5k junk motorcycles in a salvage yard, loves to drink bourbon and dark tasty thick beer. I also have a large penis. I could give a rat's ass what anyone thinks.

jjgold

Many tell white lies on internet

I know guys that say they make 150,000 a year here and are begging for fukkin points

shari91

Shari common. You got to learn how to make a thread grow if you want to get numbers. Did JJ ever teach you anything?
    Damn. Sorry pavy. I honestly suck at this Internet stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Shari... you are in this thread and on these chats but have no take on the VI matter? VI is in for a rude awakening. edit: Neyit
    What am I supposed to say Zammer? He lied and that's quite disappointing. I see his explanation a few posts up that he was trying to protect himself online and while I respect that, I find it a bit odd that anyone would feel the need to go into detail with their lies. A simple "I live in Vegas" would've sufficed. Not the whole: I own a house in Henderson, made $700k gambling, and other things I won't divulge on here to protect his privacy.

But as with anything, once Apricot noticed the daylight streaming through the window, pieces started to come together and a whole host of lies were unravelled.

So yeah, it sucks that someone who was talking to us on a personal basis would outright lie but I guess that's to be somewhat expected considering we're all just random strangers who happen to share a common interest.

jjgold

Wait...I thought this was a joke??

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Nothing in particular, just in general. Some people are sick on the internet and take information piece by piece to find out more about you. I don't have anything to hide, but I also don't want total strangers that are good with computers looking at my personal information.

ZetaPsi808

caller it's all good pal. also ladies I just recently became single so if u like what u see in my skype avatar send me a PM and perhaps we can go out to eat at a fine restaurant establishment on my dollar.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

caller it's all good pal. also ladies I just recently became single so if u like what u see in my skype avatar send me a PM and perhaps we can go out to eat at a fine restaurant establishment on my dollar.
    I thought that was dane cooks uglier brother?
    j/k zeta no hard feelings, but you had ur pic out there got to poke fun---- all in good spirits.

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    I thought that was dane cooks uglier brother?
    j/k zeta no hard feelings, but you had ur pic out there got to poke fun---- all in good spirits.
    caller I like your posting style here at SBR pal.

shari91

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

who cares...people lie alot....this isn't worth posting about

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Damn. Sorry pavy. I honestly suck at this Internet stuff.

What am I supposed to say Zammer? He lied and that's quite disappointing. I see his explanation a few posts up that he was trying to protect himself online and while I respect that, I find it a bit odd that anyone would feel the need to go into detail with their lies. A simple "I live in Vegas" would've sufficed. Not the whole: I own a house in Henderson, made $700k gambling, and other things I won't divulge on here to protect his privacy.

But as with anything, once Apricot noticed the daylight streaming through the window, pieces started to come together and a whole host of lies were unravelled.

So yeah, it sucks that someone who was talking to us on a personal basis would outright lie but I guess that's to be somewhat expected considering we're all just random strangers who happen to share a common interest.

It is what it is, people on SBR and Skype are very liberal with their personal information and I'm not. If this was a cooking forum, probably wouldn't have made anything up. Since this a gambling forum and a handful of people here aren't wired correctly...I'm not taking any chances.

I don't believe half of the shit said to me anyways. Like I really believe that Deuce played minor league hockey for the Red Wings or anything JJ says in his videos.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

caller I like your posting style here at SBR pal.
    thx zeta, hey skype me in the morning. if you wear a fukkin shirt though I will not respond

shari91

It is what it is, people on SBR and Skype are very liberal with their personal information and I'm not. If this was a cooking forum, probably wouldn't have made anything up. Since this a gambling forum and a handful of people here aren't wired correctly...I'm not taking any chances. I don't believe half of the shit said to me anyways. Like I really believe that Deuce played minor league hockey for the Red Wings or anything JJ says in his videos.
    It's one thing to be careful with your personal info. It's another thing to actively lie, without prompting, both on the forum and in conversations with fellow posters. People have done very well protecting themselves online without downright misrepresenting their life and many aspects of it.

Regardless, it's all good. There are more important things going on in the world to worry about other than if somebody online decides to not be truthful. No harm done. All the best with your bets

VegasInsider
    Update your status

It's one thing to be careful with your personal info. It's another thing to actively lie, without prompting, both on the forum and in conversations with fellow posters. People have done very well protecting themselves online without downright misrepresenting their life and many aspects of it.

Regardless, it's all good. There are more important things going on in the world to worry about other than if somebody online decides to not be truthful. No harm done. All the best with your bets
    Hardly the case. False city and 5 years added to age hardly classifies are misrepresenting many aspects of my life. Everything else you know about me, the little that you do, is true. I have chosen to do this for a living along with my insurance gig on the side. I did graduate from the University of Rhode Island with a degree in Economics.

I don't really care if you guys believe me or not. I'm still going to come here and post winners on a daily basis, but I guess I'll just get more sleep now.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

, you guys actually believed he was a professional gambler that made over 700k . All I will say is anyone making good money sportsbetting is not fiddling around in their dingy apartments skyping with a bunch of SBR degenerates.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

It is what it is, people on SBR and Skype are very liberal with their personal information and I'm not. If this was a cooking forum, probably wouldn't have made anything up. Since this a gambling forum and a handful of people here aren't wired correctly...I'm not taking any chances.

I don't believe half of the shit said to me anyways. Like I really believe that Deuce played minor league hockey for the Red Wings or anything JJ says in his videos.
    It looks like Shari is saying you WERE liberal with info, only it was lies.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    , you guys actually believed he was a professional gambler that made over 700k . All I will say is anyone making good money sportsbetting is not fiddling around in their dingy apartments skyping with a bunch of SBR degenerates.
    No, that was true as well. It was over 6 years with a massive score early on.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

First 12345 ... Last