sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Black man gets off scott free after killing 2 white teenage girls

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/0...ns-not-guilty/
    BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A jury has delivered a not guilty verdict for the 28-year-old man accused in the hit-and-run deaths of two teenage girls.Reuben Dunn was on trial for killing 16-year-old Courtney Angeles and 17-year-old Emerald Smith on June 18, 2011 when the girls were crossing Martin Luther King Boulevard.Dunn’s trial lasted two and a half days with his former girlfriend Kendra Myles testifying against him in court. Myles said Dunn was driving the night of the accident but she panicked and switched seats with him and lied to police that it was her who was driving in order to protect the father of her children.Dunn faced multiple criminal charges including vehicular manslaughter and leaving the scene of an accident. He faced 30 years in prison if he was convicted.
    Where are Al and Jesse?

I thought only white people get away with murder

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's good to see a black person get a break in this world...They are always getting the short end of the stick, it's about time things changed!

Those 2 girls were probably hookers anyways...I seen their myspaces, they were all dressed up like prostitutes and kissing on each other.

sharpcat

Can not wait to see the uproar in the black community about this injustice.

RunningMan7
    Update your status
    RunningMan7's Avatar Become A Pro!

First of all, the dude was arrested. The cops did not neglect the victims. Jury trials are already a joke regardless of race in the US. No comparison to what happened in the Martin case. There definitely needs to be outrage in the case of this guy getting let go. But it is not endemic of a certain community like we have seen in Sanford. The Trayvon Martin case , the way it was handled, showed a pattern of neglect by that police department. I dont know why all of you are mad at Sharpton. If WHITE leaders stood for Trayvon Martin , there will not be a need for the family to get help from demagogues like Sharpton. But in the absence of white leaders condemning the cops, why the hell wouldnt the parents of Trayvon seek help from the likes of Sharpton? Are you there helping that family cope with the massive negligence by the cops in fact checking the Zimmerman case?

sharpcat

2 teenage white girls were murdered by a black man and he got off scott free where is the outrage? Where are the threats of rioting? Will Spike Lee be tweeting his address? Will the New Black Panthers put a bounty on his head?

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

oj killed nicole brown simpson and ron goldman on june 12 1994 and got away with it

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    2 teenage white girls were murdered by a black man and he got off scott free where is the outrage? Where are the threats of rioting? Will Spike Lee be tweeting his address? Will the New Black Panthers put a bounty on his head?
    Isnt this a job for the neo-nazis/rush limbaugh??

Why would al sharpton care about injustices to white kids??

And i hope the lil kids parents kill that motherfukker.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

True, this is something Rush should take up and rant against.

Hopefully on Monday, if he's not too drugged out, Rush will give his unbiased opinion on this case.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

The guy was drunk and happened to fatally strike walking pedestrians. Not really seeing any relevance to any of their races.

Oh, let me guess, this somehow correlates to some Zimmerman argument you're having. Yes, Zimmerman and this lucky SOB totally have similar cases.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

was the only evidence that he was driving the girlfriend?

it would easy.

to girlfriend: so you are saying you lied to police about who was behind the wheel?
    girlfriend: yes.
    to girlfriend: if you are an admitted liar, then how can we believe you are telling the truth now?

credibility done. reasonable doubt. no conviction.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Sharpcat showing really fukkin dumb. Clowns now scouring the internet for any inter-racial violence. Losers have nothing better to do on a beautiful friday night. Unreal. Fukkin losers.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Sharpcat showing really fukkin dumb. Clowns now scouring the internet for any inter-racial violence. Unreal.
    I'm enraged by this if the driver were a white man he would be in jail for life.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blacks get away with everything in the city.
    just yesterday two black brothers were found not guilty of setting a pitbull on fire.
    these people are absolute animals.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

tell me about it.

yesterday i saw a black guy holding hands with a white lady. i told a cop, but he wouldn't do anything.

they can get away with anything now.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

what color was the cop.lol