greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

we should be allow to use our bet points before reset

i lost about 8k points that i was going to use to order some hats for my friends. but the site wont allow me or it doesnt show me the white sbrpoker caps, it only show the pinnacle cap and it allowed me to order 19 caps. But it got cancelled and when i become pro I lost all the points.

i dont think thats violating forum rule to spend points before becoming pro. I know a mod told me i cant do that, but than, what are points for for non pro, white caps were the only item on there and i ordered on a year ago or so.

SBR Ivy
    SBR Ivy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    i lost about 8k points that i was going to use to order some hats for my friends. but the site wont allow me or it doesnt show me the white sbrpoker caps, it only show the pinnacle cap and it allowed me to order 19 caps. But it got cancelled and when i become pro I lost all the points.

i dont think thats violating forum rule to spend points before becoming pro. I know a mod told me i cant do that, but than, what are points for for non pro, white caps were the only item on there and i ordered on a year ago or so.
    Hi Greypimps,

We already sent you a message two weeks ago regarding your concern but you didn't respond to it. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Sorry what reset?

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

So, if a non-pro turns pro they loose bet points?

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    So, if a non-pro turns pro they loose bet points?
    I believe you can carry 3000 to pro status but no more.

SBR Ivy
    SBR Ivy's Avatar Become A Pro!

After becoming SBR Pro, a Non-Pro whose balance exceeds 3,000 Betpoints will be reset to exactly 3,000. Former Pros that let their membership lapse will also be reset to 3,000 Betpoints.