Betpoints: 14

Bulls> Knicks in 5.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Bulls> Knicks in 5.
    i will take THIS bet you dont post for 2 weeks if you lose. i wont post for a month if it wins

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

I've only read the last page but from what I can tell your thread title says you are sharp at MLB totals, yet your record is 2-7 so you're now saying you aren't posting picks in this thread, just leans. And your last "lean" is an NBA game.

Why not start new and post MLB picks in this thread? I mean, you don't have to do anything because honestly who gives a fukk, but what you call attention to yourself like this, declaring yourself a sharp and then turning around and saying you're only posting leans, it is not coming off as all that legitimate.

God bless.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cards/cubs under 7 -120, 3 units, 5dimes
    Dodgers/padres under 7 -105 2 units, 5dimes
    Rays/red sox under 8.5 -120 3 units, 5dimes

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    I've only read the last page but from what I can tell your thread title says you are sharp at MLB totals, yet your record is 2-7 so you're now saying you aren't posting picks in this thread, just leans. And your last "lean" is an NBA game.

Why not start new and post MLB picks in this thread? I mean, you don't have to do anything because honestly who gives a fukk, but what you call attention to yourself like this, declaring yourself a sharp and then turning around and saying you're only posting leans, it is not coming off as all that legitimate.

God bless.
    the problem is he would post a side or total, say hes playing it, but not post the line or the amount of units on the bet, then got all touchy when asked about either and the results. As you can see today, he's smartened up.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

looks like another profitable fade thanks kerry

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Picker Kerry.........maybe it's time for a break pal. Not bashing............just suggesting.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

This thread was self burial from the start...

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

0-3.........Kerry, you are buried here. I'd suggest either a new thread or a name change kid.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

2-10 here what burial!!!!! go away and dont ever come back no one likes you here
    Last edited by allabout the $$$; 04-14-12 at 04:44 PM.

Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

well this is embarrassing....

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9812

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

dam you guys really come at this dude...

He's just going to change to a different handle, he means well but just can't help himself...

He's just really young, and made a major mistake tracking plays as a "sharp" with a bad rep already in PT....

OP live and learn my friend...

If all about the $$$ is comin at you, then your messing up... That dude wouldn't waste his time in a thread like this w/o reason...

PickWinnerAllDay

Unreal. 5-10 on over unders this year and my season is over? You guys should never gamble. Jesus himself would go 5-10 at one point.

PickWinnerAllDay

Truthfully, the giants/pirates staying under tonight really saved me, under the 7.5 just barely. I've been in California for ten days seeing baseball stadiums to check off my list and then headed to Vegas... Do you guys honestly think I care about a little bit of variance? I don't live 400 dollar paycheck to 400 dollar paycheck like 75 percent of the posters here.

PickWinnerAllDay

I may just scrap this thread considering the pathetic losers that are following it. Undecided yet. As if it really changes my gambling ability whether a pick is posted in this thread or another one on the same forum. I'm 6-10 on over unders on the year, that is the number that matters to me bc that is the number that affects my wallet. 5-10 if you count posted plays.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Unreal. 5-10 on over unders this year and my season is over? You guys should never gamble. Jesus himself would go 5-10 at one point.
    you are 2-10 in this thread. you are talking about variance . i guess you forgot about all of the threads where you killed lakerboy when he had bad stretches and called it variance. i can swear you have stated that on your bad days you would never do that bad. well look at this thread less than 20%. now you are getting buried and im gonna get rid of this thread and start over. you are a fukking fraud. you are a sharp

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Truthfully, the giants/pirates staying under tonight really saved me, under the 7.5 just barely. I've been in California for ten days seeing baseball stadiums to check off my list and then headed to Vegas... Do you guys honestly think I care about a little bit of variance? I don't live 400 dollar paycheck to 400 dollar paycheck like 75 percent of the posters here.
    only natural the plays that you dont post save your ass . hey you never responded to the bulls knicks bet even tho it looks like it isnt gonna happen. i also offered you citifield and yankee stadium tickets so we can meet and settle our differences in person.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

this thread getting salooned was not a surprise.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

First play tracking thread to b moved to saloon

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    First play tracking thread to b moved to saloon

PickWinnerAllDay

Met a new girl... this forum bores me now. Might check in to take a shit on $$$'s face when the Bulls beat the Knicks in 4.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Met a new girl... this forum bores me now. Might check in to take a shit on $$$'s face when the Bulls beat the Knicks in 4.
    Greatest fukking bail out excuse ever. Unreal.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Greatest fukking bail out excuse ever. Unreal.
    How sad and pathetic are you to take this forum this seriously? I could go 6-10 on this forum with posted plays but if I'm 6-1 in real life and up 4 grand, which do you think I would care about?

I'm not 6-1, I'm 6-10, but that's the point... that 6-10 is still up $$$$ since I pretty much went all in on that dodgers under.

Again, you might be a bettor that bets $20 or $50 bucks a game. Who cares about your opinions?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

take me up on my offer chump. you met a new girl your left hand doesnt count. you are so busy gambling, driving around to all of these stadiums when do you have time to meet a chick?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

How sad and pathetic are you to take this forum this seriously? I could go 6-10 on this forum with posted plays but if I'm 6-1 in real life and up 4 grand, which do you think I would care about?

I'm not 6-1, I'm 6-10, but that's the point... that 6-10 is still up $$$$ since I pretty much went all in on that dodgers under.

Again, you might be a bettor that bets $20 or $50 bucks a game. Who cares about your opinions?
    you are one to talk about taking the forum seriously 6 or 7 name changes at least 15000 posts and you havent even been here a full year yet and we take it to seriously

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    you are one to talk about taking the forum seriously 6 or 7 name changes at least 15000 posts and you havent even been here a full year yet and we take it to seriously
    No wonder you failed out of community college.

PickWinnerAllDay

take me up on my offer chump. you met a new girl your left hand doesnt count. you are so busy gambling, driving around to all of these stadiums when do you have time to meet a chick?
    For your information, not that it matters, I saw 7 baseball stadiums this week and I was with my brother, sister, and dad and a family friend. Was a great trip... maybe if you weren't too busy having bastard children you could go on trips like that get an education and a job.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

For your information, not that it matters, I saw 7 baseball stadiums this week and I was with my brother, sister, and dad and a family friend. Was a great trip... maybe if you weren't too busy having bastard children you could go on trips like that get an education and a job.
    in your picks thread you just said you were in vegas all week so which one is it? and you were with your family and then you are making up a bull shit story that you met a chick get your stories straight

also one of those trips is with my son for his 18th birthday and another one of those trips is with my ex wife and 2 youngest children so i guess you can say i do get my family time
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

Parlayking11
    Parlayking11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

The only thing worthwhile in this thread is the ass on the chick in all about the $$$$$'s profile pic

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Parlayking11 View Post
    The only thing worthwhile in this thread is the ass on the chick in all about the $$$$$'s profile pic
    was a good piece of ass too and she was into chicks was a great time

PickWinnerAllDay

in your picks thread you just said you were in vegas all week so which one is it? and you were with your family and then you are making up a bull shit story that you met a chick get your stories straight

also one of those trips is with my son for his 18th birthday and another one of those trips is with my ex wife and 2 youngest children so i guess you can say i do get my family time
    are you really this stupid? We saw 7 ballparks, we flew into California and drove a rental car to each place. We stopped in Vegas because who the hell wouldn't?

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

where are the winners ? ??

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    where are the winners ? ??
    Too many elite starting pitchers pitching horribly. They'll come.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any of you kids pull out a wallet on the trip? Or daddy just footin the bill like usual?

And where was your favorite place in California?

First ... 23456 Last